IF YOU LIKE CARS READ THIS !!

A place general forum talk, not related to ingame discussions.
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

IF YOU LIKE CARS READ THIS !!

AND DO WHAT I SAY BELOW!

FOLOW ME AND CHECK OUTMY PICS ON INSTAGRAMZ

Kyleton7

follow me on instagram and like my pixies :D

only if u like cars and doing mods and shizzle as abovez

or just follow me for the lulz :smt090

:smt025
Last edited by Ryuujin Jakka on Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
drunkpilot
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

Re: If you like cars and shizzle , read this

~Đea†ħ~ wrote:Kyleton7

only if u like cars and doingmods and shizzle as abovez

my cars?my OPEL? :smt050
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

BenHur wrote:

what do you mean

and its Vauxhall*

:-D
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Mental
Forum Elite
Alliance: [ THE DARK DOMINIUM™]
Race: ~Da Bait~
ID: 55247
Alternate name(s): Melting Pot of Friendship.

Straight-up sick lookin hoopty there ryu.
Spoiler
[14:42:10] The Anti Christ: Now I know what harch feels like
[20:15:16] Duderanch: Ben filled me up :P
[14:14] CC Leader: harriet harmon is a freak in bed
[01:42:08] The Anti Christ: Mental is my hero, I wish I was more like him
Atomos
Forum Regular
ID: 1917453

Nice!! How many cars do you have? :)
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK

Ascension complete :)
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

thanks dudes, uhm well i have 4 at the minute , but one turned out to be a bust lost alot of money on it , the chassis was bent so its for the scrap yeard , and the passat is being sold tomorrow

the mx5 will never go

and i have a little project im woring on but that will be realeased when i have enough money to push on the project and get it moving at a steady pace , the mx5 is like my life project , i will slowly work at it and it will slowly get more and more amazing (to my taste) of course
but i just love that car , and i will never sell it not even for 50,000$$ its the best mk1 mx5 in the uk engine and body wise

23 years old , not a spec of rust or bubbling , never been resprayed not a scratch on it and only 59,000 miles on it 98,000 kms for those who don't know miles , for a 23 year old car thats quite actively on the roads its pretty amazing :) , its a eunos v spec . limited edition import from japan there were very little of them when they were first made let alone now :D
cars immaculate and its a classic and will soon be a collectors item , as most mk 1 mx5's are going for 800£ because theyre rusted and done

but i am aiming to sell my house and buy a new one maybe a farm yard with a big shed/ garage where i can store the car and i will buy 2 more mx5's in good condition just so if in 5 years time i need a new tailgate or a new rear bumper , i have one there :).

plus i underseal and waxoil the car every year meaning that if its kept in a garage and looked after it will never rust. it's very expensive to do this but i'd give my right arm to look after this car , left face it i only need my left arm for changing gear, steering and drifting :)

i know i've gone on alot but i truly love this little car , and the only thing i would sell this car for is my children. i'd even have to think about that lol :smt036

:smt060

it's there car that iv learned my whole trade on , interiors , bodywork and spraying tuning general servicing - complex mechanical work

one day in the next 10 year i hope to have myown custom garage open , and this car will sit there as proof of my love for cars :)
drunkpilot
Fledgling Forumer

~Đea†ħ~ wrote:
BenHur wrote:

what do you mean

and its Vauxhall*

old saying from jungle;all old cars turn into OPEL :shock:

i have 32 years old VOLVO in my carage and i'm second owner to my car :D
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

BenHur wrote:
~Đea†ħ~ wrote:
BenHur wrote:

what do you mean

and its Vauxhall*

volvo very strong and good car !

RWD get some turbos on it and do some crazy fun :D
drunkpilot
Fledgling Forumer

~Đea†ħ~ wrote:
BenHur wrote:
~Đea†ħ~ wrote:
BenHur wrote:

what do you mean

and its Vauxhall*

volvo very strong and good car !

RWD get some turbos on it and do some crazy fun :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yHl24QynOM
some traktor too :-D
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

haha yes i remember this video , its a crzy tractor :D :smt025 its like something i willbuild :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuBVYMh35D0

cya

my dadhad a volvo s80 T5 and he had it tuned , holy **Filtered** , very very very fast car
drunkpilot
Fledgling Forumer

~Đea†ħ~ wrote:haha yes i remember this video , its a crzy tractor :D :smt025 its like something i willbuild :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuBVYMh35D0

cya

my dadhad a volvo s80 T5 and he had it tuned , holy **Filtered** , very very very fast car
i have only 1,4l volvo tiny and old like a hell :-D i keep it originally.hundred years a go everyone is wonder what a hell is that :smt043
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Moved to more appropriate section.

Nice shine on that Mx5, quite like the custom interior door covers :)
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
drunkpilot
Fledgling Forumer

#-o why i open my moutha here again
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

Clockwork wrote:Moved to more appropriate section.

Nice shine on that Mx5, quite like the custom interior door covers :)

not covers if you look in the pic it's me cutting the fabrics for re-trimming the door :D not covering :P

but thanks for ur comment ,yes i like to keep it clean,but think that shine is 23 year old paint , without buffing ,car is just washed in these pics ,i havnt got arround to polishing yet , i might go to a professional and get a 400$buff

PS

Kyleton7 for those of u who didnt read OP

follow on instagram :D
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

Re: IF YOU LIKE CARS READ THIS !!

bump anyone else got car grams?

or anyone else as skilled as i am in the art of making things sexy ?

Return to “This, That, Those, and Them”