The Oldest alliance?

Forum for all general ingame discussion.
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

Re: The Oldest alliance?

I am on Vacation Mode in-game but I am curious as to what Omega's Alliance ID is, unless they were deleted or something along the way?

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

The Tauri Alliance is actually the oldest remaining alliance ingame, we were formed by OpticalLove and Evilhomer in Feb 05, just after the game went live. It was about a week before the formation of EPA, which at the time featured many members of TÅ too.

The reason our ID is not the lowest? We had several leaders over the years who quit or went inactive without passing the tag on. Therefore we had to create a new alliance and get everyone to join it. This definately happened when Opti left, and I believe once or twice afterwards as well. Our current alliance ID was created 1223 days ago.

The Dark Dominion was created after the fall of the Order of Chaos I believe. I could be mistaken, but I know many ex-OoC members (such as REK) joined DDE after it was formed.

Omega was formed June '05 I think. Initially in Quantum, then in Main. Their alliance ID is 410. So I believe that will be the original one.

Alliances like Aeon Kings, Eternal Knights and BAU have been around for a long time as well, not sure exactly when they were formed though.
Last edited by Norbe on Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

Mormegil wrote:I am on Vacation Mode in-game but I am curious as to what Omega's Alliance ID is, unless they were deleted or something along the way?

It would be 410

I believe DDE is the oldest, ID wise at least.

Edit: Norbe beat me to it by a few seconds. :(
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
Acronon
Forum Expert
Alliance: TOoC
Race: Human, whatareyou?
ID: 60798
Alternate name(s): Rhadamanthus, RhadamanthusOE, Kalor, Thurisaz & more than I remember

Norbe's right but The Spymasters were right after the TA.
REK
Forever Evil
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM EMPIRE
Race: GOD ALLMIGHTY
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): THEY'RE NO STRINGS ON ME

Norbe wrote:The Tauri Alliance is actually the oldest remaining alliance ingame, we were formed by OpticalLove and Evilhomer in Feb 05, just after the game went live. It was about a week before the formation of EPA, which at the time featured many members of TÅ too.

The reason our ID is not the lowest? We had several leaders over the years who quit or went inactive without passing the tag on. Therefore we had to create a new alliance and get everyone to join it. This definately happened when Opti left, and I believe once or twice afterwards as well. Our current alliance ID was created 1223 days ago.

The Dark Dominion was created after the fall of the Order of Chaos I believe. I could be mistaken, but I know many ex-OoC members (such as REK) joined DDE after it was formed.

Omega was formed June '05 I think. Initially in Quantum, then in Main. Their alliance ID is 410. So I believe that will be the original one.

Alliances like Aeon Kings, Eternal Knights and BAU have been around for a long time as well, not sure exactly when they were formed though.

DDE was created before OoC disbanded .... ;)
Quina Quen
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Diamond Dust

Norbe wrote:
Alliances like Aeon Kings...

I should know this one.
The ascended entity formerly known as Diamond Dust
SVaRuN
Forum Elder
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Roman

Quae caret ora cruore nostro?
Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

REK wrote:
Norbe wrote:The Tauri Alliance is actually the oldest remaining alliance ingame, we were formed by OpticalLove and Evilhomer in Feb 05, just after the game went live. It was about a week before the formation of EPA, which at the time featured many members of TÅ too.

DDE was created before OoC disbanded .... ;)

Yeah okay, I don't know much about DDE's history... but thats good to be wrong. So when was DDE formed?

Oh and The Order have been around for a very long time too. They had a few wars with EPA in the early days.
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

T I T A N S=3798 not one of the oldest, but definately been around for a while.
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
Nikola Tesla
Forum Regular
Alliance: Terran Family
ID: 7840
Alternate name(s): vakho

BAU - http://gatewars.com/allianceMembers.php?id=103

p.s. i thought omega was oldest active one... hmm... misconception i guess.
BAU for Life!
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

I think some dont realise DDE was created before REK joined. Not sure how long it existed before REK became the rightful ruler but its never been the same since he did LOL :twisted:
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
Mercenary
Forum Grunt
Alliance: Dominium ex Malus
Race: Ancient
ID: 24541

Diamond Dust wrote:Aeon Kings...

for some reason i remember the Aeon Kings being at the top of alliance ranking list before cystal force became a huge empire, i didn't even know who DDE was till the faction wars, i knew who OE was
Acronon
Forum Expert
Alternate name(s): Rhadamanthus, RhadamanthusOE, Kalor, Thurisaz & more than I remember

lol, makes me miss Dougy
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God
ID: 0

Acronon wrote:lol, makes me miss Dougy

aye, me too.

DDE was formed in May or June 2005 I think, by Dougy. I cannot quite remember but I was his officer at the time and (at the risk of being a broken record) one of the first members.
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
Acronon
Forum Expert

Yup, Dougy had a talk with the Omega council and said he wanted to do something different but maintain close ties with us, we agreed and he left to form DDE.

I have missed playing with him every since, lol.

Return to “StarGateWars General”