Why Ricos Warlords never lose a war.....

Forum for all general ingame discussion.
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Why Ricos Warlords never lose a war.....

harchester wrote:[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
arkangel13..theres no defence he cant blow up theres no Mothership he fears....and there is no place he wont mass !

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Dagnew - He may have a beard, but dont let it fool ya....he is the king of online fights.....he is the known to many as the Scouse

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Evneu...The newest recruit into Ricos...he shows is victory dance after every online battle he wins...Another one bites the dust

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Profit of War - The Scariest Canadian of them all, he is Ricos biggest Rocker, he brings a new dimension to WAR

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Harchester..the guy who has no spine...there is no1 he wont mass...he masses even when shaving his legs..! (Pick Size BIG) :cry:

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Qacol..the GOD of massing some ask him how does he do it..the secret is out its RUM....

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Crayton...The True Paypal PIMP sexiest guy in South africa...he brings the funk to massing...hes the only guy in SGW to mass 5 allainces all in one go...Some say how..he reveals his secrets

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Nemesis...The calculated machine...he knows his ingame losses before he begins to mass..

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
WhereUB another Paypal KING...with those three computers hes still perfecting his massing touch

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
TheJoker...Some say hes the GOD of farming...Some Say he eats cats...but hes known to many as the The Man

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Jedi~Tank...Some say GOD...Some Say Lord Of Systems...Others Say God of war...we know him as the putty cat

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Hes the most Wanted...He Got the loooks..he got the skillz...he is War...he is known as Dark Trinity

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Locke...Some say hes too kool for skoool....Some say hes the sexiest in Ricos and SGW....Some say he is the Pimp...hes known to us as Locke the beast

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
sirusia...Some say sexiest female masser in Ricos and SGW...shes the goddess of Ricos...and regardless of her partying and lusty poses she still remains top of her massing game....

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Reschef... Some say his ingame style of play resembles the way hitler took over the world, he is feared and known to many a true warlord a true Rico.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Bioflick...With his golden locks and the shade's to match this sexual beast destroys everything in his wake, No defence stands tall with this GOD Some say he has the power to stay awake for day solid in wars, Some Say he isn't part of the realm of the living however one thing is for sure he is a future Warlord
Last edited by harchester on Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:51 am, edited 19 times in total.
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Captain Teague
Forum Addict
Alliance: None
Race: Pirate
ID: 0

Re: Why Ricos Roughnecks never lose a war.....

god you guys are organised i bet you'll loose a war with me involved firing chips at you ;)
ImageImageImage
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate- LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
EPIC Quote's
zeekomkommer wrote: i'm realy not an agressive masser :lol:
RevAngEl
Forum Irregular
Race: Non-racist SystemLo
ID: 2010

:smt046 lol man!!! you've made my day!!!!
Why So Serious? wrote:Revangel is the best sgw player, he can stay up for over 8 days farming us!
Honor is expensive!
By revangel at 2009-02-20
TheAnimal
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Sigma allegiance
Race: Ancient

Lmao, I sure as hell don't wanna be at a lan party with ark and Harch. :-D
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

rofl but hey that's a good use of your crap time :P

~N
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
moses
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Leaf
Race: Na'vi
ID: 48618

lol thats to goood

Ricos for the win
Spoiler
bebita
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Familly
Race: brothers

#-o
scarry
at least first pic
i need a lappy :-D
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

catch ya later :D
Byrnes
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

This is epic.
I thought I was the only person of poops and plays :-D

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
GOLDEN WING
Wraith
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Heatwave

u guys look scary in RL LOL
Golden's Trade feedback
13,340,362,434,249 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 720,000 of ??????'s Covert Ops!
20,630,871,718,938 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2.970.149 of steeooo's Undercover Agents!
qacol
Forum Elite
ID: 1924338

My old days in Rico's I now drink Captain Morgan "Private Stock"

I had to step up my drinking with all the massing DDE does.

~QacoL~
DDE now
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Alliance: ROT
Race: System Lord
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~

there is no wonder Ricos is feared

harch shaves his legs ? now thats just freaky
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all
GOLDEN WING
Wraith
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Heatwave

lol Qacol u scare me the most lol in RL no dark allies for me lol.
Golden's Trade feedback
13,340,362,434,249 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 720,000 of ??????'s Covert Ops!
20,630,871,718,938 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2.970.149 of steeooo's Undercover Agents!
Q Man
blarney stone

i'm much more interested in who was taking pictures of ark :-k
I grew up on the street. No, not the hood, the Sesame Street.
[/size]
ImageImage
admin wrote:[23:50] * ~adminHere loves Q_Man
TheAnimal
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Sigma allegiance
Race: Ancient

Dark Lord Tacoma wrote:harch shaves his legs ? now thats just freaky

So that all the boys will see his nice legs when he's wearing his skirt. Damn Scottish "men".
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God

I see.... it's Rum, not Whiskey.

Oh well....

*drinks more whiskey*...

I came back to uni today to find out I have an assignment in tomorrow at 12 noon. I am yet to start the reading for the assignment. This is why I lose.
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.

Return to “StarGateWars General”