Rants from Vendetta Corner (Nemesis vs LL, AGA and Eary)

Forum for all general ingame discussion.
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God
ID: 0

Rants from Vendetta Corner (Nemesis vs LL, AGA and Eary)

EDIT: This thread used to be merged with another thread from the Vendetta corner.

The old thread can be found. HERE

Is this excluding your obvious baiting of him? The fact you've been farming core for a long time?

Or how about your miserable attempt at playing down the title of tank because Sam wasn't acting all finishing school with you. Last time I checked tanks were made and paid to destroy things, not hold hands whilst making sure they used their pleases and thank you's.

I wouldn't for one moment think your raiding was what brought a massing on you and those you assosiate yourself with... I believe Sammaels offer was a polite way of offering you a reprieve from what I presume is an imminent series of massings?

Then again.. I can only speculate.
Last edited by semper on Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
SÅTÅN 666
Forum Addict
Race: System Lord
Alternate name(s): Ancient God Anubis

Re: Sammaul The Rude Nemesis Tank

Semper wrote:Is this excluding your obvious baiting of him? The fact you've been farming core for a long time?

Or how about your miserable attempt at playing down the title of tank because Sam wasn't acting all finishing school with you. Last time I checked tanks were made and paid to destroy things, not hold hands whilst making sure they used their pleases and thank you's.

I wouldn't for one moment think your raiding was what brought a massing on you and those you assosiate yourself with... I believe Sammaels offer was a polite way of offering you a reprieve from what I presume is an imminent series of massings?

I farm Nemesis Core daily.
I do not mass them.

Sammael is yet to mass anyone in my alliance.
semper

SÅTÅN 666 wrote:
Semper wrote:Is this excluding your obvious baiting of him? The fact you've been farming core for a long time?

I farm Nemesis Core daily. So I have heard, and so I inferred in my post.
I do not mass them. Try that excuse with Mayhem, Forgotten Serenity or DDE

Sammael is yet to mass anyone in my alliance. I was speaking in future tense and with no actual confirmation of Sammaels intentions or current actions.
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Sammael a tank? :? *chuckles* Tanks have armour. Tanks have guns. Sam has neither of those, not ingame anyway. How then is he a tank?

Words backed up with action, and I agree with Satan here, would have been much more impressive. Don't say you're going to mass his alliance. Mass his alliance, then tell him. Boast about what you've done. Don't boast about what you will do, lest you find yourself disarmed and crying for mercy.

Good luck both. You are now, officially, in a vendetta.
Moved.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Re: Sammaul The Rude Nemesis Tank vs. AGA

stuff of legends wrote: [-X says the runner that cant even stay with an alliance.
You have me confused with Sammael, dear. What is it, 10 alliances in the last year alone? I hope this one can bring you what you're looking for, Sammael. ;)
As for me, I've been a lone wolf (or a duo with Pookie) after leaving Nemesis, right up until I joined Lost Legends. :roll: Runner? **Filtered** that. :-$ [spoiler]By the way, Stuff.. when I was asked to join Nemesis years ago, it was an elite group. When I left, not much of that former glory remained. Impossible promises were made, communication sucked, several rabid dogs were recruited.. no.. you act as though you are surprised I left. Have I not made clear to you, at your own request, how the presence of the filth you let in, your organisational dysfunction outweighed the joy of being with friends I had in Nemesis? No.. I'll tell you who ran. Nemesis itself ran from what it could have been. Now look at it. A bunch of miscreants, held together by what remains of former glory and a few newly introduced great people. The third superpower, we were to be. HA! You are Nemesis no longer. You are a pathetic shade of grey left in the footprint of what was once a great alliance. Remnants of an Empire, once glorious, now in a state of dereliction.
You have a decision to make, and the longer you run away from it, the harder it will become.[/spoiler]
stuff of legends wrote:Tanks do not need armour, tanks are the gun, tanks do not take **Filtered** from stupid farmers.
He gave fair warning because he respects people/alliances *looks at juliette once again* after all thats what 1/4 of gw is about now.
*chuckles* Yeah, I'm sure he shares your exceptional insight. Don't you, Sam? :) I'm sure you do. For now.
stuff of legends wrote:Before you say anything else Satan666 (or othinn from what i have heard) we are in war and have been busy growing, so we have overlooked your farming and poking lately, however its just annoying now. So try and actually build something for sam to play tank.
Nemesis' intelligence network seems to have lost its eye for details. I remember a time when it was on the spot, on top of intelligence, fingers in every pie. Of course, things were different back then.

Good luck Sam, and best wishes to Satan 666. Make this a fight worth remembering.
Castiel
Forum Expert
Alliance: DDE
Race: Angel
ID: 10351

Nemesis rants from Vendetta corner

Juliette wrote:By the way, Stuff.. when I was asked to join Nemesis years ago, it was an elite group. When I left, not much of that former glory remained. Impossible promises were made, communication sucked, several rabid dogs were recruited.. no.. you act as though you are surprised I left. Have I not made clear to you, at your own request, how the presence of the filth you let in, your organisational dysfunction outweighed the joy of being with friends I had in Nemesis? No.. I'll tell you who ran. Nemesis itself ran from what it could have been. Now look at it. A bunch of miscreants, held together by what remains of former glory and a few newly introduced great people. The third superpower, we were to be. HA! You are Nemesis no longer. You are a pathetic shade of grey left in the footprint of what was once a great alliance. Remnants of an Empire, once glorious, now in a state of dereliction.
You have a decision to make, and the longer you run away from it, the harder it will become..

I remember when i started to play this game you were the pathetic player everybody talked about for your actions and your lies..

Anyways Give him hell Sam ;)
What's it feel like? Took the wrong route
Watch it fall apart now you're knockin' at the wrong gate
For you to pay the toll, a price for you alone
The only deal you'll find, I'll gladly take your soul

Eleven's hour is over now, the clock is striking Twelve.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

-{ Angel }- wrote:
Juliette wrote: .. julie yapyapyap ..
You of all people saying this.. I remember when i started to play this game you were the pathetic filth in this game for your actions and lies..
I know, cztah/Optimus/Castiel.. I know. ;) I never said I fit in with the elite, dear. Just that I was asked to join them.. and I did. And it was good, until it wasn't anymore. Credit where credit is due.

Catch hold of a mod when this becomes Core vs. PiratePanties, to get this to the Colosseum. I'll be doing something else now.

Good luck, AGA. :P
Sammael
Alteran
ID: 36867
Alternate name(s): Sammael

InR wrote:
Attention Seeker wrote:yes i said i was going to mass his alliance, and yet i havnt done so, why well as any good fighter e pick the right time to strike his foes, he doesnt go guns blazeing when i can see there most powerfull players are on ppt wih high stats when there low non experienced ones are with low stats and not worth the start of war.

dont worry once i have spoen to SoL this will be a Alliance war i am sure of it.

:shock: well im off PPT, am big, ranked under 100. and some says i have some experiences :-k u should not insult me m8 :lol: ](*,)

well i wont let u know what ill do if u include me in your vendetta ;)

Btw Satan have fun ;)

Rank has nuthin to do with it.

Juliette wrote:
stuff of legends wrote: [-X says the runner that cant even stay with an alliance.
You have me confused with Sammael, dear. What is it, 10 alliances in the last year alone? I hope this one can bring you what you're looking for, Sammael. ;)
As for me, I've been a lone wolf (or a duo with Pookie) after leaving Nemesis, right up until I joined Lost Legends. :roll: Runner? **Filtered** that. :-$ [spoiler]By the way, Stuff.. when I was asked to join Nemesis years ago, it was an elite group. When I left, not much of that former glory remained. Impossible promises were made, communication sucked, several rabid dogs were recruited.. no.. you act as though you are surprised I left. Have I not made clear to you, at your own request, how the presence of the filth you let in, your organisational dysfunction outweighed the joy of being with friends I had in Nemesis? No.. I'll tell you who ran. Nemesis itself ran from what it could have been. Now look at it. A bunch of miscreants, held together by what remains of former glory and a few newly introduced great people. The third superpower, we were to be. HA! You are Nemesis no longer. You are a pathetic shade of grey left in the footprint of what was once a great alliance. Remnants of an Empire, once glorious, now in a state of dereliction.
You have a decision to make, and the longer you run away from it, the harder it will become.[/spoiler]
stuff of legends wrote:Tanks do not need armour, tanks are the gun, tanks do not take **Filtered** from stupid farmers.
He gave fair warning because he respects people/alliances *looks at juliette once again* after all thats what 1/4 of gw is about now.
*chuckles* Yeah, I'm sure he shares your exceptional insight. Don't you, Sam? :) I'm sure you do. For now.
stuff of legends wrote:Before you say anything else Satan666 (or othinn from what i have heard) we are in war and have been busy growing, so we have overlooked your farming and poking lately, however its just annoying now. So try and actually build something for sam to play tank.
Nemesis' intelligence network seems to have lost its eye for details. I remember a time when it was on the spot, on top of intelligence, fingers in every pie. Of course, things were different back then.

Good luck Sam, and best wishes to Satan 666. Make this a fight worth remembering.

1. Its more like 5 not 10 and if you want the details on them i would give them but you dont want them you just want more stuff to complain about
2. I will admit nemesis isnt what it was before, but i till get back to where it was before. just will take some time.

Sam
~ Sammael The UnKnown of the ORI ~

~ The Tank ~

War Never Changes, Just The People Who Fight It
In The Service of Nemesis Empire
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
semper

Semper's spam rant

Legendary Jimster wrote:
-{ Angel }- wrote:You of all people saying this.. I remember when i started to play this game you were the pathetic filth in this game for your actions and lies..

When I read such posts (this one and another untrue and silly comment from page 1), I'm glad I left Nemesis, despite I didn't leave because of negative reasons.

@ Earendil, Benjamin and Pops.

What exactly is the problem of Angels words? The weight of truth? We all know what she did... perhaps it was not entirely necessary to bring it back up but if it's ok for you to around like vultures over Sam... then why isn't it ok for the same curteousy to be extended to Jo? Earendil.. what about your current thoughts on Angel? How long ago did he supposedly commit those crimes? :-k
Redemption? In the eye of the beholder I think you'll find....

In reply to Juliett's words.. how the hell can you comment on Sammael and Nemesis like that? After what you did I still offered you a home in Nemesis and your single crime was far more haneous than any one or the combined compilation of PMs I have seen him send thus far and you know it, so back off. Sammael has plenty to learn but if no one else will take him then who will? I know I had a rocky start like Sammael and look where I ended up. My success with regards to this game dwarfs the combination of all three of yours.

Nemesis never turned anyone down because they were taboo or because they had a bad temper and in general one of the two walk hand in hand with the greatness I saw in most members who came through Nemesis. You're all very quick to judge what they've become but you Benjamin, Juliette or Earendil I don't see you sticking by it trying to make it a better place. Instead all of you in turn fled.

Ultimately chaps.. if you want to start throwing the book at people on behaviour and assigning retribution and judgement.... well no one does either of them like me girls and boys so lets leave it at that shall we. This is AGA's and Sam's vendetta not a full tribunal on Nemesis's history without me, Tyber and Duke around to put you all right.

@ Earendil. You want to start acting the man and threatening people who don't have an account to match Pig Newtons i'll happily keep knocking you down a few pegs son. I don't care about the rest of Mayhem.. you know and they know that that won't ever stop me.. you've sure as hell taken a good U-turn from the guy you used to be and I may be the only person with the balls to point it out to you.. but I dam well aint the only person who's noticed. You don't care.. well tears and hugs but don't expect an easy ride from everyone when you act like an ass.. take it from me because I do it on a proffessional level.
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Semper wrote:In reply to Juliett's words.. how the hell can you comment on Sammael and Nemesis like that? After what you did I still offered you a home in Nemesis and your single crime was far more haneous than any one or the combined compilation of PMs I have seen him send thus far and you know it, so back off. Sammael has plenty to learn but if no one else will take him then who will? I know I had a rocky start like Sammael and look where I ended up. My success with regards to this game dwarfs the combination of all three of yours.

Nemesis never turned anyone down because they were taboo or because they had a bad temper and in general one of the two walk hand in hand with the greatness I saw in most members who came through Nemesis. You're all very quick to judge what they've become but you Benjamin, Juliette or Earendil I don't see you sticking by it trying to make it a better place. Instead all of you in turn fled.

Ultimately chaps.. if you want to start throwing the book at people on behaviour and assigning retribution and judgement.... well no one does either of them like me girls and boys so lets leave it at that shall we. This is AGA's and Sam's vendetta not a full tribunal on Nemesis's history without me, Tyber and Duke around to put you all right.

@ Earendil. You want to start acting the man and threatening people who don't have an account to match Pig Newtons i'll happily keep knocking you down a few pegs son. I don't care about the rest of Mayhem.. you know and they know that that won't ever stop me.. you've sure as hell taken a good U-turn from the guy you used to be and I may be the only person with the balls to point it out to you.. but I dam well aint the only person who's noticed. You don't care.. well tears and hugs but don't expect an easy ride from everyone when you act like an ass.. take it from me because I do it on a proffessional level.
I am still chuckling about the underlined part.. my, my.. what a great achievement. :lol: Imagine everyone would do this when they won a couple of games of chess. :) What a world!

Sorry to kick your brainchild in the side, Semper, but Nemesis DID go downhill to the point of nonexistence. It COULD only go downhill from where we were.
I can comment on Sammael because I see his actions, he posts like no other about why he does what he does, so his motivations are clear.. as for Nemesis, I can only comment on how things were when I joined, and how they are now. *grin* I can read what Nemesis says to itself, too. ;) You can disagree with my conclusions, but my observations are clear cut. My conclusions are biased, I'd rather not say Nemesis went downhill after I joined up, but it's the truth. And that didn't stop with me leaving. :P

As for your 'professional' **Filtered**.. *grin* Dear, I have seen much worse, and I expect even worse to come. But it is, as always, good to see your skillful manoeuvring. It has been a while.

In the meantime, I trust Sam and the Pirate are enjoying their little skirmish?
Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld

Semper's spam rant part II

Earendil wrote:Lol, professional? that's bull and you know it. You have a chip on your shoulder the size of Jacks Ego.

I havn't changed, I just don't have to sit around listening to an 'emperor' who fights with words and sits statless while he has others fight his battles for him, then leaves his empire/alliance in the hands of someone who's half active and acts like he's in the peace corps. Yes my current account was Pigs, but it's far from where he left it as, and the only difference between this and my old account is 200b on the ms and -13 ascensions when i got it. So go back to playing your dead dog and pull your 'strings' from behind your blankets like your 'so good at'

As for me, I'm sure Pops and Benjamin as well, Jo is a friend and we worry about our friends ;)

Now where have I heard this from before :-k

Also, should be good. Sam, AGA is a tough SOB, so will be a good fight and watch out for any dirty tricks he has up his sleeves :-$

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Calibretto
Forum Expert
Alliance: TA
Race: back to drawingboard

Matt, Michael and Johanna...friends...spitting on me... :smt078

:cry:
Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite
Alliance: Retired
Race: Retired

Semper's spam rant part III

Good Hunting Sam.

I am sorry but I think this needs commenting on (This is my personal opinion and nothing more):

As for this comment by julliette: Now look at it. A bunch of miscreants, held together by what remains of former glory and a few newly introduced great people.

I am not totally familiar with the history of Nemesis as I am only new to this Empire (gives me a more impartial view since I am not caught up in the history of things! :smt047 ) but I can see that they are far from the "miscreants" that you discribe so harshly. Loyalty and Honour still seem to hold true within Nemesis even if in some peoples view, Nemesis has fallen from its once lofty position. Still with those two core elements - it is the basis of any sucessful alliance.

I know one thing for sure though - Although you have every right to speak your opinion here, you have shown no honour in the way you address your opinion here in public. [-X

Anyways -Best of Luck to both parties involved and importantly - have fun lads :-D
Last edited by Lord Yojimbo on Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Awards :smt106

I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
SÅTÅN 666
Forum Addict
Race: System Lord
Alternate name(s): Ancient God Anubis

Ok..If Nemesis wanna keep talking about their alliance history then Im gonna mass every single one of ya..
Tetrismonkey and his krew are allowed to comment about Nemesis, but Nemesis better not comment back. [-X [-X

:twisted:
Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite
Alliance: Retired
Race: Retired

SÅTÅN 666 wrote:Ok..If Nemesis wanna keep talking about their alliance history then Im gonna mass every single one of ya..
Tetrismonkey and his krew are allowed to comment about Nemesis, but Nemesis better not comment back. [-X [-X

:twisted:

Im a noob member of Nemesis - How can I comment on History! :lol: :?

As I said mate: It is my personal opinion plus I have no problem in others airing theres as long as it is respectful in the way its put forward - however if needs be I will pay the price for my personal opinion (Nemesis itself doesnt have anything to do with my personal opinion hence the word personal :P).

I seem to be on constant war mode these days anyway :razz: :lol: :-D

Ill leave it at that so.
Last edited by Lord Yojimbo on Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Awards :smt106

I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Return to “StarGateWars General”