GrizzZzzly vs Earendil + Empy + SuperSaiyan

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Dubby_CompGamerGeek2
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅTS / TÅF
Race: Magnificent
ID: 83588
Alternate name(s): >> Skype: IrishHighlanders <<
Dublin Warrior, Dubby, Dubs, DW, CGG, DCGG2.
Paul, Paulie Boy!, Paulie, PAULIE!!!, PAULIE BOY!!!, Paul James, etc.

Re: GrizzZzzly vs Earendil + Empy + SuperSaiyan

Jedi~Tank wrote:Dub andbrdavs have done the very thing they accuse whomever they are accusing (yes I know the name) so I think the both of you ought to look yourselves in the mirror and STHU but only after you realize your both spouting foolishness against an establishment and it has nothing to do with the game..it doesnt matter who it is as over the years I have observed you both, you take the high road from your low spot and whine and moan just because...whatever your reasons are, you insert it. I recall you threatened to take it ingame brdavs? Hmmm sound familiar.

I regret that I appear to be getting disrespectful with Deni or Earendil.

While my Autistic Spectrum Disorder and specifically my lack of social skills has repeatedly alienated friends, allies, and adversaries alike,
I was not aware that I had crossed that line yet today.

If I am to be warned by a forum staff member for my behaviour, so be it.
I hope it will be more fully explained to me then.

As for referring to others in vulgar terms, let alone sexually explicit vulgar terms, show me where I did, forums or otherwise, and I would be shocked.

I may not be a member of the retired Respect! Group,
(I hit the wrong button...), but I take it very seriously.

I am, however, very human.
I don't always get it right, heaven knows I don't.

That's why I do my best to apologize for my failings,
and I try to make things better as much as I can.

I wish I had a forum staff that felt the same way.
Ghoul
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Ghoul
ID: 1977000

After reading all of this I am still a little confused.

At first it seems some went to war with others over some badmouthing that they found out about and also hit some friends of theirs and thus, the original issue that some had was about taking issues with a small group and bringing others in that had nothing to do with it.

Now it seems that it is about what role moderators or something like that should take in terms of 'out-of-work-hours' behaviour to do with the forums/game. Basically it seems to me a question of how professional the forum mods should be vs having a 'private' life and point-of-view.

Have I got it clear as mud?
The forces of Ghoul's Assassin break off from main attack force, and seek out spletstesser's Undercover Agents!.....With 156,771,387,021 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 1360922 of spletstesser's Undercover Agents!
Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

Cole wrote:Mods [from General/GC] should mod anything in their section(s) where they aren't involved (vendetta or alliance war which would bring almost surely subjectivity, which isn't meant to show up in modding). Afterall, server war is over, and that was the only war that involved quite alot of mod staff, due to amount of alliances involved, where it was harder to find "objective" mods due to involvements.

It would indeed avoid many issues, even if they aren't true, as you couldn't accuse uninvolved mod to be subjective, whether accusation of biasedness would be true or not...

I will repeat myself: I really don't understand why it's not done this way. :-k
Nobody can affirm that subjectivity doesn't exist in this world, and none of mods/admins is a machine whatever their "roleplaying" says to be forever objective in any situation, so, why not? :neutral:
Last edited by Cole on Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
deni
The Initiate
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM
Race: Goddess
ID: 75493

Honours and Awards

Well Cole, even if a thread is modded not by a mod directly involved, forum users whose posts are modded will complain anyways.

It is easier for them to claim "bias" be it because a mod has more friends on one side or was a member of an involved alliance at some point of time in the past than to admit or at least try to understand why a certain mod action had to be taken.

I personally do not see a problem with someone modding a thread they are involved with if the mod issue is 100% objective - for examples cases of masking, stat posting etc.

When a mod action requires more interpretation, than I prefer mods who are not directly involved to take whatever action they see fit.

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to
BenjaminMS
Tollan
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Balancer
ID: 1907529
Alternate name(s): TUHD (Bioware forums)
Location: Stuck between real life and the other end of a Stargate

@ Ghoul: so true, so true LOL.
@ Deni: get out of this thread and come back when you've started to listen, LOL. You say one thing, but act another. Uh-uh, very logical. Also, thanks for getting this topic off-topic #-o
@ SS: Earendil has posted quite a lot (albeit being the majority of them insults), Empy barely posted, you didn't really much yet and Grizz posted mostly in the beginning. Have you've got a little bit of fun at least...
Currently ingame known as BenMS

Goblin: "I like your boots."
Sorcerer: "That's because you don't have any. The emotion is called envy."
Spoiler
/smile at the green grass,
smile at the sun,
smile at the roses,
before they're gone/

BenjaminMS - 'A thief of roses'
[TL] Renegadze zegt:
yeah definately makes more sense you hitting
and I have no DMU as you keep robbing it
MERC 1 zegt:
shuld not leave it out
any way you cant prove nothing
[TL] Michael/BenjaminMS zegt:
meh Rene, just find a few 0-def farms with 300+ tril DMU out...
MERC 1 zegt:
cool you two take it then i will hit you
deni
The Initiate

Honours and Awards

BenjaminMS wrote:
@ Deni: get out of this thread and come back when you've started to listen, LOL. You say one thing, but act another. Uh-uh, very logical. Also, thanks for getting this topic off-topic #-o

Nothing better to add?

Thought so.

:roll:

I suggest you either come with a good case (and present it to the new ombudsman) or just shut up :)

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

deni
The Initiate

Honours and Awards

Actually, seeing where this thread has gone, it might be better if all involved parties enjoyed their forum time in some other thread/section.

Thread closed for a cool-down of at least 12 hrs.

If GrizzZzzly or the other main participants in this vendetta wish this thread to be re-opened, please contract me or any other general mod/admin.

Return to “Vendetta corner”