Reducing checkbox warning at 80% hostile for BR

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...
Caprila
Grand Master of the Inquisition
Race: Immortal

Reducing checkbox warning at 80% hostile for BR

01[16:46] <Caprila> speaking of warnings, is it necessary to make people tick the box, on every single attack over 80%? I know that gets a lot of hate
[16:48] <fieldmarshall> Agree
[16:48] <fieldmarshall> Option in preferences to remove warning. Win.
01[16:49] <Caprila> I know a checkbox every 5% has been suggested, or, just only 1 warning after you hit 80%
[16:50] <~Support> Makes far more sense to put control of that with Alliance ICs, since it affects the entire alliance.
[16:50] <fieldmarshall> Or that.
[16:50] <~Support> If you don't want the warning, set alliance relation to hostile. :)
01[16:50] <Caprila> ah thats a good one :)
[16:50] <fieldmarshall> You still get the warning.
[16:50] <~Support> Otherwise, neutral = 80%, peace = 25. :P
[16:50] <fieldmarshall> Oh soz
[16:50] <fieldmarshall> What you are proposing.
[16:50] <fieldmarshall> I love it.
01[16:51] <Caprila> Yup, i think it would go over very well, a lot people complain about the constant checkboxes
I.e.

When an alliance is set as hostile by your IC's, you do not recieve checkbox confirmation for over 80% BR

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

Re: Reducing checkbox warning at 80% hostile for BR

Good little tweak I guess, Will only effect a certain selection of alliances of course.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
IFLuX
Forum Elite

you just need to check it once if you know what you doing ;) :smt058 .

Can stay there for all i care :-"
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
KOS
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: TAF
Race: Bender
ID: 1918344

remove it! if your at 80% chances are you know what you are doing... its annoying!
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

IFLuX wrote:you just need to check it once if you know what you doing ;) :smt058 .

Still annoying if you want to use the quick buttons to farm noob.
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

KOS wrote:remove it! if your at 80% chances are you know what you are doing... its annoying!
Do you mean implement this update or remove it all together?
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
IFLuX
Forum Elite

Field Marshall wrote:
IFLuX wrote:you just need to check it once if you know what you doing ;) :smt058 .

Oh i thought it was for massing :D
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"

[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

IFLuX wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:

No, it's about removing the checkbox when after the 80% threshold if you are set to hostile in the alliance management page :-D

Just because someone told you the big secret of getting around it :shock:
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
IFLuX
Forum Elite

Field Marshall wrote:
IFLuX wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:

No, it's about removing the checkbox when after the 80% threshold if you are set to hostile in the alliance management page :-D

Just because someone told you the big secret of getting around it :shock:
Nah it just happens if you try thinks =D>
Spoiler

CJO - Judgement HC

WoofyBear
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Ω TITAN
Race: BEAR
ID: 8008

If its going to be removed, i would say give the alliance LEADER option to remove it for everyone.. not 2 or 3 ic or individual members.. its HIS command decision...

that being said, yea, it is a bit annoying but keeps guys from going over board when everyone else's buts are on the line too...

"...Although I have made a career out of remodeling the truth into convenient shapes while taking possession of commodities legally belonging to others. I would dispute the fact that what I've done has been wrong. Legally yes, but you should know that the universe is not by nature an equitable distributor of good health and good fortune."

FeedBack
Spoiler
Spoiler
Everyone else has nice little quotes about them in their sig.. I thought this one would be snazzy...
AeonKnight wrote: You know you single Handedly made nearly all of them inacitve. well done.
Spoiler
Cobolt wrote:
Another important thing regarding such things are that I also feel that my "shadow" shouldn´t be "everywhere" in the alliance. A legacy is in my opinion a good thing as long as it is on a foundation level, values and such. But if it seeps to much into things it is very hard for current leadership to make own policy as ppl tend to referr to "old ways" wich rarely are up to date.... As I have said to other leaders, it was never my intention to try to keep the alliance as a static entity - infact quite the opposite, I was adamant to keep evolving the alliance according to how the game developed, only thing I felt needed to be solid is the sprit, heart and foundation of Titans that in my opinion could be described with a few words - "good guys". :)
[/quote]
Spoiler
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:
Kjarkur wrote:
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:DDE SUCK...that is all!!!
Bring it on TAF. ;)
TAF posted that?!?!...I thought ~DP~did!!!
Osiris™ wrote:
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:DDE SUCK...that is all!!!

If there is anything you do suck on then its my back vagina ;)
You sir must like men doesn't mean I do and if I did KJ would be my type I don't go after bottom feeders :smt078
ZERO
Spoiler
On 1/14/14, at 5:12 PM, Dean Bailey Z E R O 1907332 HVE Canadia wrote:
> glad his return overshadowed our betrayal.

Return to “Game Suggestions”