Alliance war system

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...
buttercutter
Forum Irregular
Alliance: None
Race: System Wookie
ID: 0

Re: Alliance war system

Well to every one who has posted here, think we're all getting a little to ahead of ourselves with complex war systems and stuff?

How about one step at a time??

With the war section that you will find by clicking on your alliance name on the command center page, thus moving forward to your current and past wars that you've been involved in, I think there should be an additional section, just like the Military Experience section but for the whole alliance and make a separate page for each war that alliance has.

I think If this system is used, people have a clearer view on how their alliance is performing. Also, it might be easier on Admin Jason to use that kind of format, rather than using/making a whole new script for whatever other system that people are coming up with.

Also,

Idea's such as tying the strike and def together, not a good move, the game will loose flexibility and a few good players by doing this.

@Bebita,
Wars are free and should remain that way, because the cost of some can be quite high :wink:

@UnitedAbominations
Having your idea implemented will peeve quite a few of the smaller players and alliances off, as you will find some of the bigger alliances will exploit this. Fair play, will not be.

@Dizzy
Your thinking a little to hard for todays times, no?
If your idea is to be implemented, just think of the total complexity of the coding Admin Jason would have to deal with.

And very last,
@ Am Heh,
Your idea's are very political. This game isn't based on that principal.
Leaving a group of players to be in this 'Council' might end up having this game of ours go down the tube so to speak, as there is that possibility it could go corrupt. The penalty thing, not needed. The whole council thing, not needed. Thats what alliances are for. Leave it too'em. :smt023
SILENCE, I KILL YYYYOOOOOUUUUUU!!!

Remebers, I R Legendary (Ineffably Awesome) One
J00000 Isn't!

Doing it all for the Lulz

3.226Bil UU raided...Epic Yeeeooow!!!
jaz321
Forum Grunt
ID: 1910651

i agree with butter....
SVaRuN
Forum Elder
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Roman

I shall ADD this

NAP sistem

Allied sistem

FMA sistem

Empire sistem

1. Empire sistem

There is a button somone clicks it another alliance clicks it...its now tagged those two alliances are in the same empire and you can view it (whatever way its shown)

2. Allied sistem

Same as the above only this time around its shown they are allied

3. FMA sistem

Same as the above only this time FMA shows

4. NAP sistem

Someone signs a NAP for XYZ period...
Leader clicks a button and adds the period
Other alliance leader clicks a button and adds the period if they match the NAP is installed till the set time
Meanwhile those wearing tags cannot attack ppl from the other alliance and vica versa (enable it to up to 20 tags I say)
- that way no more nap violations
- that way no more friendly fire
- if someone wants he can still throws away the tag and they attack someone or both leaders click the end of the NAP

Blue
Quae caret ora cruore nostro?
ThakalluS
Forum Intermediate
Race: System Lord / ORI
ID: 0

Not a bad suggestion,but I dont really like the idea that when you have a NAP with somebody it will last untill the signed period.

Whatever can happen to the alliance over time and you might want to cancel that,but since it'd be benefitial to the other party they would not sign it or w\e but you get the idea.

I don't think that our accounts should ne disable to attack some1 by "higher power" eg game system that we cannot attack that one or this one for this period of time....

it takes away the randomness of things happening which is kind of fun and basically that way it goes in RL ... you can do everything,but you also gotta face the consenquences for it, so it would take the fun away and more things we would be able to predict ...

as you said, when the NAP is signed for 30days...then it will end after 30days and over that time no party can attack each other, but still the NAP could be violated as one part would declare war and as I said b4 it would take away the randomness of this happening and we would be able to rely on game mechanics that much that we would kinda know what will happen etc etc might be written a bit oddly,but you get me :P

this my whole post is about that your account could be acting as you want even at some alliance or w\e not that we will play under some system that ever1 has to obey.

That makes me think that we are getting to a "puppet" era of current system, but that's just me ... I like to be acting free....

and same goes for winning the alliance war....

Methinks that the end of the war should be when one side realizes that it's not worthy for them to fight and that they are defeated by the enemy by that they are not able to destroy their defences anymore as it would be alliances leaders decision that yes,I surrender and not some **Filtered** system that will determine that you have lost or w\e

but some updates are needed to be done IMO about wars,but personally not the ones that system will do smth or etc etc

have you seen some system or higher power determing the end of wars in RL? lol ...

I was thinking a bit about this and when we'll become puppets of system that will come, maybe that would be the time to finally pack my bags and go.

"We have made a desert and called it peace"
- Scipio Africanus
SVaRuN
Forum Elder
Race: Roman

I actually agree...that the war button at least alliance wide war...would cancle the NAP effects...

Blue
Quae caret ora cruore nostro?
DagonRais
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Eternal Knights
Race: Tollan
ID: 28621

I like the idea of impelenting the FMA, Empire, NAP, ect systems. Include a War one too

But make them non-binding ingame, you can still attack them but they are listed ingame as whatever they are.
-By making them non-binding it gives the players the ability to break the rules if they think they should, in short doesnt take away from your free will as an alliance member.

Only members of your alliance can see who you are allied with or currently at war with... you can designate them with differnt colored links, or maybe add them like the current *War *Peace tags are.... *FMA *NAP *EoA (Enemy of Alliance)
-Makes alliance members more responsible for who they attack if they can see if they are allied or not.

Each alliance is responsible for setting their alliance to the correct status with another alliance, it is independent of what the other alliance says.
-lets alliance leaders set it how they see fit... they can set some alliances that they dont want to have thier members to hit to NAP or something like that or set certian alliances to War if they feel like it but you can keep you anomity in doing so.

Rabbid Thom
Wascawwy Wabbit
Alliance: General - Battle/FAQ Mods
Race: Rabbid
ID: 7905

wow i think its a good idea but complicated
so really if it only goes on for 4 weeks then theres a 2 week non attacking period the despute at hand may not get resolved ie TO Vs FUALL went on for more than 4 weeks did it not (not quite sure joined CoTO mid way)
i think its a great idea about the leaving and joinin as it prevents people leaving to build then joining back.
Ghost Punisher
Forum Grunt
Alliance: DBZ Warriorz
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 22040

SVaRuN wrote:I shall ADD this

NAP sistem

Allied sistem

FMA sistem

Empire sistem

1. Empire sistem

There is a button somone clicks it another alliance clicks it...its now tagged those two alliances are in the same empire and you can view it (whatever way its shown)

2. Allied sistem

Same as the above only this time around its shown they are allied

3. FMA sistem

Same as the above only this time FMA shows

4. NAP sistem

Someone signs a NAP for XYZ period...
Leader clicks a button and adds the period
Other alliance leader clicks a button and adds the period if they match the NAP is installed till the set time
Meanwhile those wearing tags cannot attack ppl from the other alliance and vica versa (enable it to up to 20 tags I say)
- that way no more nap violations
- that way no more friendly fire
- if someone wants he can still throws away the tag and they attack someone or both leaders click the end of the NAP

Blue

I agree with everything you say except the friendly fire bit.

When I am in an alliance at war, we encourage our members to farm each other if to much naq gets out, to keep it from the enemies. So if the Friendly fire part can be cancelled during war time, I would 100% agree

Ghost Punisher
DBZ's Diplomatic Offiicer wrote:why cant people just have bloody fights without wanting to get their big friends involved or without having to give up. this game has had it. im massing someone at random.
lol, we love our Diplomat :D

My Trade Thread
http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=113355
Shadowarrior
Forum Newbie

you guys need to think out of the box here, having a war based on points is a ok idea, but we need to think of what happens in real wars. I think a good system would be to have an option when a players stats have been decreased by 90% (prehaps baring anti cov?) to have an option to "Destroy Fighting capibility.") which means that becuse of heavy losses the civilian poupulation refuses to fight for X amount of days (on alliance that war is with) and the way to win would simply be to knock out every person in the alliance at once.
Mc. Random says:
If I had to compare you with anyone in history shadow, It would be general patton.
Mr Nice Guy
Forum Expert

add something to kill attackers, then when someone have 0 stats on something he is taken out of the war... the looser side is the one with no members... simple as that... loosers most pay all the winnerslost +50%... only uu included.. to make it easier..! this will end wars so easily and make them a big system to grow... plus... and really cool idea this will let us know whoare active and worth and who arent! :lol:
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Shadowarrior wrote:you guys need to think out of the box here, having a war based on points is a ok idea, but we need to think of what happens in real wars. I think a good system would be to have an option when a players stats have been decreased by 90% (prehaps baring anti cov?) to have an option to "Destroy Fighting capibility.") which means that becuse of heavy losses the civilian poupulation refuses to fight for X amount of days (on alliance that war is with) and the way to win would simply be to knock out every person in the alliance at once.

Seems to me a superior force striking first will win every time like this? Also, why would the smaller alliance or weaker one ever agree to this?

unitedabominations wrote:add something to kill attackers, then when someone have 0 stats on something he is taken out of the war... the looser side is the one with no members... simple as that... loosers most pay all the winnerslost +50%... only uu included.. to make it easier..! this will end wars so easily and make them a big system to grow... plus... and really cool idea this will let us know whoare active and worth and who arent! :lol:

Again, a "elite" alliance could smash smaller alliances all day long and with coordinated attacks win in moments. As for paying all loses plus 50%,,,,Can you not see the abuses this would allow? How could an alliance ever grow if they get beaten and then have to send the rest of their account to the enemy?
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
Mr Nice Guy
Forum Expert

Build up ranks, an alliance can only hit one certain percentaje or rank close to u!... U declare war, but ull have to wait 2 days to start it. Or give honour ranks to alliances. Like happines in quantum, so any alliance who destroys lets say example: fuall attacks an small alliance, then fuall gets a negative income during warfor been that bad guys! :lol: Still something should be worked, why dont we all given ideas get together on msn and work a good idea, really nice one, and present as project to adminJ !... im sure it would be better if we discuss this on msn... faster!
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

unitedabominations wrote:Build up ranks, an alliance can only hit one certain percentaje or rank close to u!... U declare war, but ull have to wait 2 days to start it. Or give honour ranks to alliances. Like happines in quantum, so any alliance who destroys lets say example: fuall attacks an small alliance, then fuall gets a negative income during warfor been that bad guys! :lol: Still something should be worked, why dont we all given ideas get together on msn and work a good idea, really nice one, and present as project to adminJ !... im sure it would be better if we discuss this on msn... faster!

I can somewhat agree with most of this.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
Buying A Account
Fledgling Forumer

I agree to some of this, it sounds more interesting
Frozen Flame
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: Unknown

on 1page:
omega empire can then declare war on each other and they are safe for 4weeks..soo there must be a way that u can fight more than 1war at time..

and someone mention that there would be some bonus for winners.. 2 friendly allys declares war and 1st one ally get bonus.. and after 4weeks another ally gets bonus.. soo that can be done all the time

Return to “Game Suggestions”