Possible New Suggestion?

Noobert
Sedin Triplet
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: A Canuck
ID: 57572

Possible New Suggestion?

Lately, tons of people have been complaining and complaining about players being able to mass while holding a 1B defense..so I was just thinking about it out of boredom today while getting fitted for my tuxedo, and I came up with an idea.

We all know of the plague, correct? What if you have to have a certain % of defensive power or you cannot build a large strike?

Example: 1T strike would need at least a 250B defense.

Each turn without the defense needed to power the strike, you would lose either super soldiers/mercs/weapons or a combination like the plague.

What do you think? I think this would eliminate those players who sit back and mass with no stats to mass in return. :shock:
Ĕɱƿŷ
Hannah Montana Groupie
Alliance: Dead
ID: 911
Alternate name(s): Huxley

Re: Possible New Suggestion?

This isn't just a possible new suggestion, this is a suggestion that needs to be implimented straight away for fear of more sgw players quitting because this game has become pointless.
Made by Noobert for his Official BFF. (it's true!)
Edweirdo
Fledgling Forumer

I like it! :smt115

One of the biggest complaints you see in war threads is that no one builds anything....but yet those ppl brag about all the farming. I think something like this would be a lot more fair. It would also go along way to rejuvinating a stale game that will only see more and more ppl leave if something isn't done.

How many of those TTF opportunists would still be int he war if they couldn't farm? Not many. But, hey, its about the war, not the farming. You don't need wars to farm.
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

Got my support. It is getting very out of hand if you ask me :)
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
CABAL
Forum Expert
Alliance: Aquila Ignis
Race: Death Watch
ID: 0

I like this idea! And perhaps something that goes along with MS as well, so you don't have people sitting out there with some 1bil strike, 250mil def, and a 3tril MS...

Though I would imagine weapons would be damaged aswell as them slowly being 'lost' and number of troops lost should increment from a very small %, not start from a massive number and slowly decrease. (So, i.e. someone who had 10mil atk supers and lost their connection for a bit won't suddenly come back to find everything gone)

MS-1 -> T-26 -> T-46 -> T-28 -> KV -> KV-3 -> IS -> IS-3 -> IS-4 -> IS-7
Death God
Forum Elder
Race: Repli
ID: 27182

Wars are pointless as they are now. No stats and only strike.

I agree with this idea.
Three there are. One there is. What of the three....
Kaps1
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Warlords of Briton
Race: Gao'uld
ID: 75061

WOW! Who'd of thought Noobert would come up with an idea as brilliant as this!!!! :shock:

I agree with Nooby for a change, this is a great idea.

Oh and I have to post this Nooby made me!

" Ѥøßꮆ. ™ ₪۩۞۩₪ says (1:42 AM):
Read! viewtopic.php?f=13&t=151891
Kaps1{WoB} says (1:43 AM):
NOOBERT!
I love it
₪۩۞۩₪ Ѥøßꮆ. ™ ₪۩۞۩₪ says (1:43 AM):
You suck!
seriously
₪۩۞۩₪ Ѥøßꮆ. ™ ₪۩۞۩₪ says (1:43 AM):
And i'm still mad at you!
really good idea
Kaps1{WoB} says (1:44 AM):
and good
you're cute when you're angrey
₪۩۞۩₪ Ѥøßꮆ. ™ ₪۩۞۩₪ says (1:44 AM):
I always hoped you were gay
Now to post it on the boards "
" To live is to suffer, to survive is to find the meaning within the suffering "

Trade Feedback Please!
http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=139209
pug theblackrobe
Forum Expert
Alliance: TAF (Proud Ex Ricos)
Race: egg and spoon
ID: 1976977

i dont mind this idea but i like cabals addition the bigger the ms the bigger the att and def that has to be built to go with it, punishment if not built is loss of slots

trade feedback http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=149620

Im such a noob i have now abandoned a dual planet 3 times when i meant to merlin it

Selling ingame resources is like selling goods in real life, the buyer always pays first, the seller always receives money before letting the goods go as we aint doing hire purchase :)

Fight with honour, be polite and take no crapola. Wisdom comes with age, rashness is the folly of youth
Ĕɱƿŷ
Hannah Montana Groupie

Hey, you know Noobert's mine and no one is stealing him away from me! Spam admin ftw!
Tekki
Forum Addict

There has to be SOME time allowed for the person to sleep or work though.

Let's say you go to bed at 10pm, get massed at 1010pm, and don't log in until 7am, there has to be some leniency there to allow for it. Even if it's after 24 hours or something which may make it difficult to implement.

PS, noobert is mine Turkey, so get your gobblers off him, and don't spam here. :)
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
CABAL
Forum Expert

belgarion wrote:i dont mind this idea but i like cabals addition the bigger the ms the bigger the att and def that has to be built to go with it, punishment if not built is loss of slots

:lol: hehe a bit harsh don't you think? I was thinking more along the lines of plaguing them :-k

Dave_rocks
Forum Irregular
Alliance: DoO
Race: Ares
ID: 13600
Location: The land of Aus/ floating somwhere in the galaxy as an ascended being

I like it, perhaps a minimum size b4 this kicks in though?
What about the nooblets who are trying to farm but dont want to put up a huge defense which they could lose? so they dont become ME targets.
otherwise good!

Dave
DoO Leader
id: 13600- for those who wish to trade,
- for those at war
Ĕɱƿŷ
Hannah Montana Groupie

Maybe 24hours to rebuild the defence or you start losing troops and the longer you leave it the faster the troops die?

(and noobert is mine tekki, see sig for details ;))
CABAL
Forum Expert

Tekki wrote:There has to be SOME time allowed for the person to sleep or work though.

Let's say you go to bed at 10pm, get massed at 1010pm, and don't log in until 7am, there has to be some leniency there to allow for it. Even if it's after 24 hours or something which may make it difficult to implement.

PS, noobert is mine Turkey, so get your gobblers off him, and don't spam here. :)

Well, if the number of units/weapons killed/destroyed increments slowly, for the bigger players, it might only be like... 200bil (At the exchange rate of 600bil/mil uu) damage in like 12 hours time, and slowly increases... So it doesn't actually 'hurt' you, in the sense of losing a 1tril def or anything, but it'll be more of a constant nuisance... You might brush it off at first, but hey! Look at the effectiveness of Chinese water torture! :twisted:

Dave_rocks wrote:I like it, perhaps a minimum size b4 this kicks in though?
What about the nooblets who are trying to farm but dont want to put up a huge defense which they could lose? so they dont become ME targets.
otherwise good!

Dave

I agree. Imo, 1/2 of perg cap should be good...

BMMJ13
Lord of Winterfell
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 89633

Honours and Awards

I'm not sure if I would point fingers as a lot of people on both sides of many wars sit statless. With that, it would have to be a small % so you dont leave for an hour, come back and your defense is gone along with your strike because it got too low. But does this mean that everything is based on a defense? Or to have any 1 built, you need the other 2? It could be an interesting item if worked out where it doesn't benefit any specific party (currently I see it helping the person who wants to build a huge defense while the person who wants to mass it has to build a huge strike and a large defense to match, where as the strike alone could have major losses.
Mar 18, 14:52 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 104,724,369 details
Spoiler
ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

Return to “For Admin Archives”