Cap everything

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Cap everything

Ascended- completely join the 2, ppt, vac, bonus in main based on ascended power

Cap planets @ 15b
Cap power ups at 1000- for those over 1000 bring them down to 1000

Cap covert level at 40
Cap AC level at 40
Cap max army size at 300mil- total army including mers..eliminate the plaque aspect.
Cap ms capacities at 500k slots- if any is over bring them down
Cap ascensions at 25 (debatable) stay where they are

This will make players have to use thier accounts in strategic ways

Remove alliance repairs
Remove alliance ppt's
Remove the houses and install a galaxy format

Make a ratio whereas an account cannot engage another unless it is within a specific power/size parameter.

Install farm button- with this you can farm any account.

Make failed covert ops show in the logs
Make successful covert ops 100% not shown- no ?????

Add a attack weps sab button
Add a def weps sabb button

So we can choose which we want to sab.

You want to level the playing field? and make the game good for noobies and power players alike? Lets US big guns step up and make the sacrifice for the game, because the updates being discussed right now do not benefit everyone in this game, they cater to a select few.

For starters....
Last edited by jedi~tank on Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

Re: Cap everything

Make a ratio whereas an account cannot engage another unless it is within a specific power/size parameter

wouldn't that kill farming and raiding?

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

~Da Vinci~ wrote:
Make a ratio whereas an account cannot engage another unless it is within a specific power/size parameter

Farm button m8.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Kadaj
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 73035

With a 300mill army cap would be nice to do away with those pesky lifers. Also remove trade cap(if army size cap) Make raiding more efficient?

Kad
Old Siggys ^_^
Spoiler
Image ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

1st post updated to include sab options.

Deni
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Jedi~Tank wrote:Cap covert level at 40
Cap AC level at 40

Why not just cap these at 39, at this moment in time as far as I am aware there are no 40's and realistically there won't be.

Cap ms capacities at 500k slots- if any is over bring them down

Fair enough, but lets bring the MS power back by the reduction of defence ability at the same time. MS' are very much redundant now

Cap ascensions at 25 (debatable) stay where they are

Reduce all current ascended levels by 10 points (i.e Unknown = 13x ascended - easy to achieve, takes almost a year to get your account to unknown.

Add a attack weps sab button
Add a def weps sabb button

This needs refining, good idea, but it's already possible by doing a couple of attacks. Making sabbotage more powerful isn't going to help

All my answers above are in yellow. Rest of the stuff I kinda agree on. Though, the stance you have taken will kill the game eventually. If there is nothing else for me to strive to, I will get bored. The same with all the large players - whom make up a serious part of the community to date.
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

I like your answers ;)

My idea is to be able to choose which to sab and not to increase the covert power per say..but rather to add an extra option to go along with the other options. Reducing C power ot its prior level is fine, but I would like to be able to determine for myself wether I want to sabb a defense or strike, this INO will enhance online battles.
Last edited by jedi~tank on Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

Deni
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

if it gets capped I would prob quit sorry xD but I like trading up and getting the biggest account I can it's what I play the game for no offense but I do hope Admin doesn't cap anything other then Cov for now
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

RoKeT wrote:if it gets capped I would prob quit sorry xD but I like trading up and getting the biggest account I can it's what I play the game for no offense but I do hope Admin doesn't cap anything other then Cov for now

pfft you wont be missed, but a viable to soultuion in the broader view is what this thread is about, not I and ME.

Deni
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Jedi~Tank wrote:
RoKeT wrote:if it gets capped I would prob quit sorry xD but I like trading up and getting the biggest account I can it's what I play the game for no offense but I do hope Admin doesn't cap anything other then Cov for now

pfft you wont be missed, but a viable to soultuion in the broader view is what this thread is about, not I and ME.

Hence why 2 people with some of the larger accounts can sacrifice their account for the good of the community, kinda short sited roket on the basis that you are no where near these benchmarks!

Jedi~Tank wrote:I like your answers ;)

My idea is to be able to choose which to sab and not to increase the covert power per say..but rather to add an extra option to go along with the other options. Reducing C power ot its prior level is fine, but I would like to be able to determine for myself wether I want to sabb a defense or strike, this INO will enhance online battles.

I see what you are getting at, but you will find that defence will be targetted individually. At the moment, and it's being implemented well by mH is the damaging of attack weapons to stop this. It takes a few hits on their defence to bring the power down in order to sab. Being able to target the defence individually imo will allow sabbing to be the primary form of attack.
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Field Marshall wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:

Hence why 2 people with some of the larger accounts can sacrifice their account for the good of the community, kinda short sited roket on the basis that you are no where near these benchmarks!

I see what you are getting at, but you will find that defence will be targetted individually. At the moment, and it's being implemented well by mH is the damaging of attack weapons to stop this. It takes a few hits on their defence to bring the power down in order to sab. Being able to target the defence individually imo will allow sabbing to be the primary form of attack.

I can see where thats not good, so lets discuss that aspect then, because I do think having the option to choose your operation is a good thing..calculated ratios..I will be honest is out of my league but I do understand them when people post it, so..lets sort this one. The floor is yours ;)

Deni
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:

I can see where thats not good, so lets discuss that aspect then, because I do think having the option to choose your operation is a good thing..calculated ratios..I will be honest is out of my league but I do understand them when people post it, so..lets sort this one. The floor is yours ;)

Fundamentally the sabbotage currently works on a 3% damage basis with it being doubled at war of ALL weapons. It targets the weapons with the least points first.

This is there to stop snipers, so in it's current state kind of works. You build a large strike, you shouldn't have a small defence otherwise you get sabbed and then ACed until sabbing attack weapons is a more viable option.

The ability to stop somebody attacking you with a strike in order to punish them and use your defence would be nice. Which is easily done if you are fast enough as attack weapons are usually damaged anyway.

IMO, I think that attack personelle should be attackable. A new trend is to train spies and when offline train them to attackers, they are untouchable and you don't not have to submit them to a 10% lifer rule. If like defence, they can be attacked. It may be a more interesting game.

E.G - Player A kills 10k super defenders and 3k super attackers
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Field Marshall wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:

Fundamentally the sabbotage currently works on a 3% damage basis with it being doubled at war of ALL weapons. It targets the weapons with the least points first.

This is there to stop snipers, so in it's current state kind of works. You build a large strike, you shouldn't have a small defence otherwise you get sabbed and then ACed until sabbing attack weapons is a more viable option.

The ability to stop somebody attacking you with a strike in order to punish them and use your defence would be nice. Which is easily done if you are fast enough as attack weapons are usually damaged anyway.

IMO, I think that attack personelle should be attackable. A new trend is to train spies and when offline train them to attackers, they are untouchable and you don't not have to submit them to a 10% lifer rule. If like defence, they can be attacked. It may be a more interesting game.

I have always been a fan of wanting to get a % of the attackers..is this for regular attackers or supers?

Deni
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

Jedi~Tank wrote:
~Da Vinci~ wrote:

Farm button m8.

not really raiding is already restricted farming and massing should be same (both ways, to discourage snipers/multis...similar to ascended's restrictions)

and agree to removing the whole house thing and the alliance ppt/repair
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:

I have always been a fan of wanting to get a % of the attackers..is this for regular attackers or supers?

Get rid of regular/supers? Who uses them anyway?

Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 4,911,623
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 69,421,783
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 520,017,679
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 1,242,759,206

Make att/def both untrainable.
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

Return to “Game Suggestions”