Upgrade Prices Mod *REJECTED*

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...
Ritalin
Forum Regular
Race: Mancunion

Upgrade Prices Mod *REJECTED*

I think there should be a tech that allows you to make everything cheaper to upgrade as everything is soooo damn expensive for those who havent got much... for example:

In Newgrounds there is a button "Upgrade Improbability Drive" Which makes all your Techs cheaper to buy. I think it would be a good idea if this was implemented in Main and used for Covert, AC Levels, Mothership, Up and Mobile Defences. There could be an additional section for these upgrades underneath the exsisting techs on the technology page.
each upgrade should have its own button and rather than pay gor these upgrades with naq, you would have to donate a percentage of either your Turn income or Daily UP per upgrade. the greater the percentage = the greater the reduction in price of the chosen stat type for example:

-1% Turn Income to Covert Level = covert lvl cost * 0.99
-1% Turn Income to AC Levels = AC lvl cost * 0.99
-1% Turn Income to Mothership = MS Weps cost * 0.99
-1% Turn Income to Raw Up = Raw UP cost * 0.99
-1% Turn Income to Mobile Defences = Mob Defs * 0.99

make it so you can only allocate a maximum of 50% of income or UP or a combination of both and have the choice to either spread it evenly or all in one slot.

also make it so once you have chosen, you can not change for 2 weeks and have to wait 2 weeks for the affects of these reductions to fully take place (To stop quick switching for those who would take advantage) making the reduction gradually appear over the 2 weeks.

This should make it easier for those who do not spend cash to catch up!!

or maybe i havent thought about it properly :smt017
Last edited by Caprila on Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added title tag
Richard B Riddick
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM™
Race: Furyan
Alternate name(s): TheFlash4
The Balance of Judgement
Howling Mad Murdock
~Guerrero~

Re: Upgrade Prices Mod

uhh, sure, allow small players to grow quicker, but can you imagine how fast the $$ spender like me would grow at that point, it would just increase the gap even more (a lot more)
Spoiler
Reborn wrote:On 3/3/14, at 12:17 PM, Reborn wrote:
> it is b/s though prep time is meant to b prep your accounts for war
On 3/3/14, at 12:18 PM, Reborn wrote:
> not hi "stick a thumb up your ass for 4 hrs and w8"
Ritalin
Forum Regular
Race: Mancunion

~Guerrero~ wrote:uhh, sure, allow small players to grow quicker, but can you imagine how fast the $$ spender like me would grow at that point, it would just increase the gap even more (a lot more)
i see your point but there arnt that may $$ spenders really and as covert levels are capped it would make the gap closer than you think, all that would really have a noticable difference would be MS and that gap already exists concidering none $$ spenders are around 12tril ms max and $$ spenders are at like 25tril MS, plus if we could get higher raw UP faster we would be able to rebuild quicker too.

Just my opinion and thanks for the feedback mate
Richard B Riddick
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM™
Race: Furyan
Alternate name(s): TheFlash4
The Balance of Judgement
Howling Mad Murdock
~Guerrero~

its not so much as capped as harder

if there was that cap all they need to do is boost their NG which in turn would boost their bank cap

using that combo they can go up 1 more

those with very close friends can use their banks to hold their naq, or using their ng acc they can perma hold naq in brokers til they have enough

so this would just make the cov levels cheaper

and there are already up's of 10 to 12 mill , this would just make them bigger

and as to motherships, do you really want us growing ours bigger than they already are ;)
Spoiler
Reborn wrote:On 3/3/14, at 12:17 PM, Reborn wrote:
> it is b/s though prep time is meant to b prep your accounts for war
On 3/3/14, at 12:18 PM, Reborn wrote:
> not hi "stick a thumb up your ass for 4 hrs and w8"
Caprila
Grand Master of the Inquisition
Race: Immortal

01[22:54] <Caprila> Technology that decreases income/up, but also decreases cost of buying a specific thing, like covert/ac/ms. Would only be able to change every few weeks/months
[22:56] <~Support> No. Costs are pretty balanced as they are, no sense in mucking that up by adding something to cheapify things.
01[22:57] <Caprila> He liked your techs in NG, he wanted something like that in main
[22:57] <~Support> Techs are one of the worst things of NG.

[22:57] <~Support> But the compliment is well received.

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”

Return to “Game Suggestions”