Upgrade any single attribute planet to dual

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...
Lu Bu
Forum Intermediate
ID: 96625

Upgrade any single attribute planet to dual

For a steep price, why not have the ability to upgrade a planet like this?
~King of the Goa'uld~
A powerful and intelligent Goa'uld, Lu Bu was a leader among the System Lords and is one of the oldest Goa'uld to currently hold that rank.
Legend says that Lu Bu sprang forth into the world from a dragon's body, and possessed great mythic powers.
Arsenal!
Forum Irregular
Alliance: AK.TL,TDC, TFA , NC ,TO
Race: British
ID: 70435

Re: Upgrade any single attribute planet to dual

Lu Bu wrote:For a steep price, why not have the ability to upgrade a planet like this?
what would be a steep price?.....and if the price would be so steep wouldt it be easier to get 1 off of black market......not saying bad idea but would have to be thought about abit :D
ROBERT - arsenal is clean sorry for all

The forces of Osiris™ fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 197,691,344,203,000 damage on Arsenal's forces!
The forces of Osiris™ fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 6 damage on Arsenal's forces!
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

Steep it would indeed need to be otherwise it might be adding another element of growth to the game that good send it further out of orbit.

Maybe 100 merlins or something like that?

(not 100% sure if this should happen...as much as i love duals lol)
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Richard B Riddick
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM™
Race: Furyan
Alternate name(s): TheFlash4
The Balance of Judgement
Howling Mad Murdock
~Guerrero~

Arsenal! wrote:
Lu Bu wrote:For a steep price, why not have the ability to upgrade a planet like this?
what would be a steep price?.....and if the price would be so steep wouldt it be easier to get 1 off of black market......not saying bad idea but would have to be thought about abit :D
ive been suggesting the same update :D

and thats where your question comes in, cause if you have already put a lot of naq into a reg planet, it may come down to being cheaper to upgrade it with another stat, then buying one, and rebuilding it, so if its a little more, it may still be worth it to upgrade planet instead of making it from scratch.

personally i think if you upgrade the planet though, it should come with a cleansing affect and remove all beacons on planet (as the beacons were found in the course of upgrading the planet, as they are unmarked and untraceable back to owner they have been destroyed, or something like that).

personally my suggestion was along the lines of 50 to 60 merlins, 2 mt's, and 5 k glory, and the upgrade counts towards the limit of 2 duals per month (so no stealing 2, then upgrading the rest kinda stuff, ur stll limited to if you steal 1, and upgrade 1 planet to a dual, you are at monthly max), afterall it makes it more apt for non $$ spenders to be able to, as well as for 100 merlins, one can just buy a triple, so do i think it should be more costly than just building a dual yes, but not as much as a triple, so 60 merlins about same cost as a dual, plus the 5 k glory and mts, so little more, and still makes it an option for non $$ spenders, though i think it would still be the $$ using this update as we would just buy merlins, rofl
Spoiler
Reborn wrote:On 3/3/14, at 12:17 PM, Reborn wrote:
> it is b/s though prep time is meant to b prep your accounts for war
On 3/3/14, at 12:18 PM, Reborn wrote:
> not hi "stick a thumb up your ass for 4 hrs and w8"
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

no.. dual's shouldn't be that easy to come by, i think having to steal or get randomly lucky on mt's is what makes them expensive and risky to keep. non-spenders of $ can save up naq and buy them.

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
Game Over
Forum Elite

~Dä Vinci~ wrote:no.. dual's shouldn't be that easy to come by, i think having to steal or get randomly lucky on mt's is what makes them expensive and risky to keep. non-spenders of $ can save up naq and buy them.
Agree 100%.
Moriarty
Forum Irregular
Alliance: N/A
Race: Ancient
ID: 1991944
Alternate name(s): ~M~

But by everyone having the ability to make/create their own duals, at the given prices, would lead to less stealing of planets, and less sales on those. I like the idea. However, I agree that the price has to be huge. And I do mean HUGE.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Moriarty wrote:But by everyone having the ability to make/create their own duals, at the given prices, would lead to less stealing of planets, and less sales on those.
Excellent argument against this. Very good. Stagnation and status quo are bad, ergo no.
reborn
Forum Elite

Even though I would love to make my own duals. Planet stealing is good. It causes WARS!

So I guess that means I would vote for leave it how it is atm. :P
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Richard B Riddick
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM™
Race: Furyan
Alternate name(s): TheFlash4
The Balance of Judgement
Howling Mad Murdock
~Guerrero~

u can always make it a special occurrence holidays and the likes
Spoiler
Reborn wrote:On 3/3/14, at 12:17 PM, Reborn wrote:
> it is b/s though prep time is meant to b prep your accounts for war
On 3/3/14, at 12:18 PM, Reborn wrote:
> not hi "stick a thumb up your ass for 4 hrs and w8"
Lu Bu
Forum Intermediate
ID: 96625

thanks for the feedback everyone :smt060
~King of the Goa'uld~
A powerful and intelligent Goa'uld, Lu Bu was a leader among the System Lords and is one of the oldest Goa'uld to currently hold that rank.
Legend says that Lu Bu sprang forth into the world from a dragon's body, and possessed great mythic powers.
slx
Forum Irregular
Race: Sith

~Guerrero~ wrote: personally my suggestion was along the lines of 50 to 60 merlins, 2 mt's, and 5 k glory, and the upgrade counts towards the limit of 2 duals per month (so no stealing 2, then upgrading the rest kinda stuff, ur stll limited to if you steal 1, and upgrade 1 planet to a dual, you are at monthly max),

I second this.

I think it should be more like 50 Merlins, 3 Mt's (cost of creating getting a planet and with makeing a dual is basically like getting another Planet) and 10k glory (a lot of people have crap loads of gnr also it would make it a bit harder for people to abuse multi(legal/nonlegal) another plus side is it might spark some life back in the game creating great battles for high gnr ranks.)
NAQ SOLD TO DATE: 15 quad
UU SOLD TO DATE:2.3 trill
ACCOUNTS SOLD for $$$ TO DATE: 5
ACCOUNTS SOLD FOR RESOURCES TO DATE: 8

Trade Feedback

Spoiler
Image[ Image
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

slx wrote:
~Guerrero~ wrote: personally my suggestion was along the lines of 50 to 60 merlins, 2 mt's, and 5 k glory, and the upgrade counts towards the limit of 2 duals per month (so no stealing 2, then upgrading the rest kinda stuff, ur stll limited to if you steal 1, and upgrade 1 planet to a dual, you are at monthly max),

I second this.

I think it should be more like 50 Merlins, 3 Mt's (cost of creating getting a planet and with makeing a dual is basically like getting another Planet) and 10k glory (a lot of people have crap loads of gnr also it would make it a bit harder for people to abuse multi(legal/nonlegal) another plus side is it might spark some life back in the game creating great battles for high gnr ranks.)
that wont spark any life back into the game lol 5gnr very easy to get and duals shouldn't be that easy to get it would cripple there value in every way.

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

Duals are supposed to be rare, i didn't think it could get worse when they became available for $$ but this suggestion would make it even worse!
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
Caprila
Grand Master of the Inquisition
Race: Immortal

23:37:59 caprila - For a significant price, the ability to upgrade a planet to a dual. I.e to provide those with heavy investments in up or income planets, the ability to upgrade.
23:41:09 Support - I'm leaning to a no on planet upgrades, it would devalue existing duals. I could look into a 'sell facility', similar to the defences, where you can sell off stats at ~x% of purchase value, but no on upgrading existing single-stat planets or existing duals.

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”

Return to “Game Suggestions”