Glory market Expansion.

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...
slx
Forum Irregular
Race: Sith
ID: 0

Glory market Expansion.

Iv been thinking about the glory market and what can be added to expand on what is already provided.

First Instead of being in market with other none glory Mt items there should be a link in the market (like private trade and mercs) that takes u to glory market.

(I still think mt should be incorporate in the claiming of glory related items)

1. MPSD would be great. yes there already available 1 mt / 3 mpsd. but mabey make a larger quantity available useing glory. Mabey like 10 mpsd for 2 mts and between 5-10 k glory. so ur basicly getting 4 extra for what ever the glory cost should be. (The ratios can alway be different that) my thoughts is to keep it low so it not abused but some how better the the non-glory equivalent.

2. (I know this one is highly disputable) But the ability to buy duals. yes it will count towards your 2 per month count. Now trying to make this with out it being super expensive and abusable is the problem. a normal planet cost 3 mt. So a dual should be 4-6 mt and something like 50k- 100k glory. at 50k it would take 209 days at 5 gnr to get. so one a year is nice. and yes some people do have mass ammounts of glory. So they can get a couple but it will be restricted with the 2 a month rule. and the ability to protect them all would be an insain amout of merlins (witch could possible generate a bit more income for admin)

3. Uu/naq.. there is the ability to trade resources in market for other resources. but its not free. now I was thinking makeing it where for about 2-4 mt and between 5-25 k glory u could get some uu or naq like 10 mill uu for 3 mt and 10 k glory. (max a week is 20 mill and that's all 6 mts) and naq being like 10 trill for 2 mt 5-10k glory. (max being 30 trill a week). best thing his to keep mt cost high so it can only be used 2-3 times a week.

4. AT - for 1 mt u can get about 2k at. I'm going the same road as the melins. mabey like 10k at for 3 mts and 10k glory

Those are just some idea ill update when I think of more

Please post your thoughts
NAQ SOLD TO DATE: 15 quad
UU SOLD TO DATE:2.3 trill
ACCOUNTS SOLD for $$$ TO DATE: 5
ACCOUNTS SOLD FOR RESOURCES TO DATE: 8

Trade Feedback

Spoiler
Image[ Image
Caprila
Grand Master of the Inquisition
Race: Immortal

Re: Glory market Expansion.

01[23:17] <Caprila> Extension of the things you can buy with Glory and/or MT. I.e, duals for 6 mt + 50k glory. Similarly, buying merlins with mt + glory, or AT ( a greater amount of AT than the normal trade for 1 MT, for a an additional cost in glory )

23:19] <~Support> Cap: no, not really. But it is something that can be discussed, in the forum. :)

[23:20] <~Support> More Merlins, and Duals for MTs, no.

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

Re: Glory market Expansion.

More merlins and duals will never happen, Its a profitable way Admin makes cash and if you flood the market with them the value will just plummet.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler

Return to “Game Suggestions”