House Leader Alliance

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...
THcRONICevil
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Elvis, Eyes of a devil

House Leader Alliance

So my idea is that the House Leader Alliance gets more of a Bonus than others,
Where its 10% make it 12%,

This will encourage Alliances to fight for the House they are in and also add a more tactical angle to the game as alliances will need to secure votes.

And well if you own a House you should benefit more than others.

Cool,
Nox.
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

Re: House Leader Alliance

2% really worth it? kinda not noticeable

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
IFLuX
Forum Elite

well make it 10 % more then it is :D
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

It would thin out some of the houses a little more maybe, House leaders wanting to eliminate any threats by kicking them which forces other people to try and take control of their option B and C houses.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Caprila
Grand Master of the Inquisition
Race: Immortal

23:18:04 caprila - Some kind of benefit awarded to the alliance controlling a house. I.e, 1-2% more bonus than usual
23:18:46 Support - Why? Isn't the ability to kick your enemies out and take their bonus away completely enough 'extra' as it is?
23:20:36 caprila - That is indeed powerful :) I guess
23:21:39 caprila - A lot of houses don't seem to compete for leadership. This would encourage people to do so, and in turn, build stats to take/maintain leadership
23:21:53 Support - More so than people realise, maybe. Control the right house, and you can take war-war away that enemies in your house might have against your friends..
23:22:29 caprila - Yup :)
23:22:36 Support Then again, status quo rules the world by the grace of NAP. ;) But that's your doing.. not mine. :)
23:22:49 caprila - A no then? House bonuses are sufficiently powerful as they are?
23:24:33 Support - Not 100% no. If people have more interesting ideas than straight up stat bonuses (I don't like those, messy business), I'm willing to listen. :)

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

okay people, so any other idea other then a bonus regarding the stat given by the house?
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Master Rahl
Forum Regular
Alliance: KzD
Race: Aydindril
ID: 13355
Alternate name(s): Master Rahl

kinda wish Support would have said in what direction to go with this.

increased amount of unit production; because "the people flock to the most powerful"?

I would like to see some more of a incentive for house leader.
[9:21:11 PM] Les Ennemis: good i like our members happy
What kind of plans would the Master Rahl have? I plan to conquer the world
Spoiler
ImageImage
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Is control of the house and power over those within the house not incentive enough?

The house leader has the power to kick anybody else who's been in x days ( can't remember off the top of my head, 7 maybe), completely removing the house bonus from anybody they kick (and the alliance kicked get no house bonus at all for atleast 5 days regardless of what house they then choose to join). In war that's a very powerful tool, out of war, the house leader has a potential bargaining chip.
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Ritalin
Forum Regular
Race: Mancunion

why not have a total percentage thats divided between all alliances in the house by house leadership rank.

total % = 100% of whatever stat or bonus it produces

So for example 10 % Increased Income becomes ... 28.6%(rounded up) Percent Increased Income

house leader 35%(Equals to the original 10%) of this bonus (max)
house 2nd 25% of this bonus (max)
House 3rd 15% of this bonus (max)
Underlings 25% / remaining alliances (max = 10% per alliance)

so basically there is no added bonus... just a fight to get your full house bonus

This will give more reason for wars.... house leadership votes

Return to “Game Suggestions”