Commander war 2017 - Two commanders pick their dream team

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

Re: Commander war 2017 - Two commanders pick their dream team

harchester wrote:Making it solely GnR is silly tho as can be easily exploited

I could just ppt for 6+ days and then build up really big for the 6days and get a ton of GnR makes it almost silly
No mt's or ppt function, have it like a blood war. Once your in, your in!

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
Support
Site Admin
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Juliette

It is technically possible to cut GnR earning on PPT to 0 (or modify it, eg. 25% of normal) for a selection of players (eg. participants).

Not a fan of having players be out of the normal realm for a month-long battle, I'd prefer to keep them in the normal realm and selectively apply different rules for the duration of the month.
If the contest is of skill, farming should be part of it.. jmo :)
D3ath
Forum Expert
ID: 48966

well if there are no ppts then it might be ok :) and then ac levels doesnt mean much as u can lifer those acers to remove their power :) ofcourse it requires u spending double amount of uu, but can be done :) but it should be thought out better not like bloodwar, where u cant even untrain and if you arent the initiator and are not pre prepared for it you are already at a disadvantage :)

I would rather see a version of where everyone gets a limited amount of resources like uu turns and naq, and then try to use it in the most efficient way to beat your opponents, cause now people can just flash their cc and not care much about stuff :D Also this has big problems for those who dont have huge mses and planets as those increase efficiency by a ton.
ImageImage
Spoiler
[12:38:58] Scott - Harch DDE: :( I get raided
[12:39:05] Scott - Harch DDE: When raiding I'm noob
Support
Site Admin
Alternate name(s): Juliette

That sounds somewhat like a one month Quantum round with starting resources instead of a zero-start, D3ath? :)
SSG EnterTheLion
The Mane Mod & God Emperor of the Tolah

Honours and Awards

Each commander could get 3-5 choices from the available recruits...then it could be randomized. The weakest person playing must have an account no more than 20 percent weaker than the strongest..or whatever figure will be selected..
The teams combined can only have a certain amount of naq..so say 10 quad among the entire team.
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote:yep sorry not a bug i.m a noob :-D

Return to “Game Suggestions”