Blood War Meter Check Box

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert
Alliance: Olympus
Race: Tauri
ID: 1916485

Blood War Meter Check Box

Just an idea, but would it be possible that once you check the box ONCE to continue fighting you dont need to check it again.

Massing someone and having to check a box everytime, even with the attack/esc you dont get as many hits, its also put you at an unfair advantage in an onliner

Could we not do it that once you chweck the box one for anyone in an alliance , its doesnt appear again while attacking an idividual
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Re: Blood War Meter Check Box

I would like this - but you will get the moaning runts say that it’s a new attack every time so thusly you have to confirm the attack every time...

There is ofcourse several legal ways to avoid such an action... catch me on Facebook messenger :)
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert
Alliance: Olympus
Race: Tauri
ID: 1916485

Every attack is dumb as in my opinion is open benefits the other side and makes war boring

There is stuff to kill in TL , but I cant be asses to mass through NOX firstly AND have to check the box exerytime, one time should be sufficient , you know what is going to happen if you continue to attack and you can see the % go up as well

I personally cringe everytime that box pops up
killtacular
Forum Addict

harchester wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:34 am I would like this - but you will get the moaning runts say that it’s a new attack every time so thusly you have to confirm the attack every time...

There is ofcourse several legal ways to avoid such an action... catch me on Facebook messenger :)
You mentioning the word legal LMAO. What a **Filtered** joke
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

killtacular wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:21 am
harchester wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:34 am I would like this - but you will get the moaning runts say that it’s a new attack every time so thusly you have to confirm the attack every time...

You mentioning the word legal LMAO. What a **Filtered** joke
:-)
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Support
Site Admin
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Juliette

This suggestion has been made obsolete by reality. (See Update Log.)

Return to “Game Suggestions”