A sig and Avatar are needed

A record of past signatures, avatars, and any other graphics.

Moderator: Market Mods

Jarred Larenson
Forum Newbie
Alliance: Uxama Settlement, Farin IV
Race: Human
ID: 0

A sig and Avatar are needed

Thank you to all you wonderful sig makers for your talents and taking the time to read this humble thread.

Allow me to quickly introduce myself. I am the Jarred Larenson, the governor of Uxuma on Farin IV. In the interest of promoting myself and helping others to quickly learn who I am I believe a graphic representation would be the most direct and beneficial route to that desire.

Payment is not a large issue as I have at my disposal the treasury of the Uxuma settlement, well rather my personal account within that settlement. This is not a large sum but is I'm certain enough to pay for any necessary costs associated with the production of a new signature and avatar.

What I'm looking for:
Well I'm looking for both a Sig and Avatar (matching set or similar theme).
Sig size: around 400x100 (standard you know)
Avvy: 100x100 or so
No need for animation as I am a simple man who believes in getting straight to the point.
Test on Sig:
Jarred Larenson
Governor of Uxama Settlement, Farin IV
Image on Sig:
Something that you feel conveys Strength and Hope. I don't believe the image of a person would properly do this (feel free to contact me and discuss it if you have a person in mind). I want something that feels like it's moving, action...it's what I'm all about. Sometimes the doing is more important. At least I've always believed that. maybe an image of an Ice cave as that represents the settlement of Uxuma rather well. We are a simple and fair minded people so no need for anything flashy, just a simple conveyance of strength.
Avvy: Somehow related to the sig...no need for Text except perhaps "Governor".

((This sig is for my RP account. I will pay in naq (or UU if you'd like) not with the RP money - though I felt that was good RP to put that in there. If you have questions on this just post them here or PM me. Thanks in advance to all who submit something. And yes I can afford the sig and avvy there is no need for you to know who I am at this time. :) ))
Current Governor of Uxama Settlement, Farin IV
MSN: jarred.sgw@gmail.com
This is here as an example. Please do not use this knowledge unless your character would truly have it. Thank you.
SG: Enmity Character Sheet
Name: Jarred Larenson
Sex: Male
Brief Background:Jarred Larenson had taken over as governor of Uxama nearly three years ago. His father before him had been governor, as had his father and several generations back. Nearly three years ago a tunnel collapse in the salt mine had killed Jarred's father leaving the town without their primary leader. Jarred knew his father had wanted him to take over the village leadership someday, but neither had thought it would be so soon. At the age of twenty one Jarred had convinced his father's council that he was ready and up to the job of being governor and helping lead their people to a better life. Now, nearly three years had passed and things had continued much as before. The salt mine slowly growing, trade with Nomarch for materials and trade with Arnant for food.
Other Notable information: Proud, Pensive
Physical Characteristics: Young and somewhat attractive, strong from working in the mines
Skills:Structural Engineering - 2
Hand to Hand Combat - 1
Subterfuge - 1
English Language Skill - 4

Equipment: 2 sets brown clothes
2 sets gray clothes
1 set brown boots
1 set black boots
Black Cloak with Hood
Black Gloves
Knife
2 Radios
Chevs: 267
Update: March 5
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Re: A sig and Avatar are needed

I'll give it a go..tomorrow :) Some examples, and a few more here

~N
Last edited by Neimenljivi on Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
Jarred Larenson
Forum Newbie

My thanks for your interest in this task. All entries are welcome and appreciated. I have also received other interest via PM and one submission there. I will be giving this about one week unless all those who have shown interest either submit something before then...or state a withdrawal of interest.
This is here as an example. Please do not use this knowledge unless your character would truly have it. Thank you.
Brief Background:Jarred Larenson had taken over as governor of Uxama nearly three years ago. His father before him had been governor, as had his father and several generations back. Nearly three years ago a tunnel collapse in the salt mine had killed Jarred's father leaving the town without their primary leader. Jarred knew his father had wanted him to take over the village leadership someday, but neither had thought it would be so soon. At the age of twenty one Jarred had convinced his father's council that he was ready and up to the job of being governor and helping lead their people to a better life. Now, nearly three years had passed and things had continued much as before. The salt mine slowly growing, trade with Nomarch for materials and trade with Arnant for food.
Physical Characteristics: Young and somewhat attractive, strong from working in the mines
Hand to Hand Combat - 1
Subterfuge - 1

2 sets gray clothes
1 set brown boots
1 set black boots
Black Cloak with Hood
Black Gloves
Knife
2 Radios
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

What do you think? :)

~N
{Banned}
Spoiler
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

Neimenljivi wrote:Image

What do you think? :)

~N

Nice interpretation man.
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

~N
{Banned}
Spoiler
Jarred Larenson
Forum Newbie

I do like the interpretation however, it's not exactly what I'm looking for. The foreground image of the person with arms raised (child?) as well as what appears to be a knight in the bottom left convey the wrong time period or central figure for what I'm looking for. I do like the rounded edges of the sig and I do like the non-traditional shape of the avatar though. Also, if the text of the sig could be a little more easily read that would help as well. Thank you again for your submission and regardless of my choice all well made attempts will be receiving something for their efforts.

A little more information on my settlement can be found here if that would help.
Hand to Hand Combat - 1
Subterfuge - 1

2 sets gray clothes
1 set brown boots
1 set black boots
Black Cloak with Hood
Black Gloves
Knife
2 Radios
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

So you'd like knight or child gone? Because I've tried really hard but can't seem to think of anything that would show hope and strength more than a child.
Text can be changed quite easily, but I'm more interested in what exactly you would like in the sig instead of child and/or knight.

~N
{Banned}
Spoiler

Return to “Graphics Archives”