Possible Script Farming

Benny :)
Forum Irregular
Alliance: DoC
Race: Cupcakez
ID: 0

Possible Script Farming

Was going through people in DoC incoming logs, checked this person out due to an attack on a member:

Name: justice[ Wooof wooof ]
ID: 1964494

Every 3-5 seconds or so, this person does the following, without fail or delay:

- Attacks someone for between 25b and 33b naq (never more, never less - most usually it is about 29b)
- Repairs weapons within about 0.5 seconds
- Banks within 1 second

And this repeats every 3-5 seconds... Never failing... I hit every time there was naq for 3 pages of attacks, and it never got delayed even for 1 second, no PMs about farming while they farm, no reaction whatsoever...

It is my belief that this person is using a script that goes through low ranked players page by page, automatically attacking those with between a range of naq (25b and 33b perhaps), automatically repairing and automatically banking each attack...

If I am wrong, I apologize to justice :)

If I am right, and this is scripting then I will deposit all the naq I got onto admins test account :)
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

Re: Possible Script Farming

justice=Giera
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Benny :) wrote:Was going through people in DoC incoming logs, checked this person out due to an attack on a member:

- Attacks someone for between 25b and 33b naq (never more, never less - most usually it is about 29b)
- Banks within 1 second

And this repeats every 3-5 seconds... Never failing... I hit every time there was naq for 3 pages of attacks, and it never got delayed even for 1 second, no PMs about farming while they farm, no reaction whatsoever...

It is my belief that this person is using a script that goes through low ranked players page by page, automatically attacking those with between a range of naq (25b and 33b perhaps), automatically repairing and automatically banking each attack...

If I am right, and this is scripting then I will deposit all the naq I got onto admins test account :)

I would have said maybe it's just someone going through their farm list and they have multiple tabs open which could explain the fast repair and banking.

However, I then read this......

Rudy Pena wrote:justice=Giera

:smt105
Image ImageImageImage
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict

Clarkey you once said that geiro is Giera, well Geiro as a trade feed back thread call Justice, so it was easy to figure out. 8-[
Spoiler
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Rudy Pena wrote:Clarkey you once said that geiro is Giera, well Geiro as a trade feed back thread call Justice, so it was easy to figure out. 8-[
This was easier.... search.php?keywords=1964494&terms=all&author=&sc=1&sf=all&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search
Image ImageImageImage
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict

Both was. :-$
Spoiler
Spoiler
Benny :)
Forum Irregular
Alliance: DoC
Race: Cupcakez

Clarkey wrote:
Benny :) wrote:Was going through people in DoC incoming logs, checked this person out due to an attack on a member:

- Banks within 1 second

I would have said maybe it's just someone going through their farm list and they have multiple tabs open which could explain the fast repair and banking.

However, I then read this......

Rudy Pena wrote:justice=Giera

:smt105

Personally I doubt it :p To me, the timing was too regular and perfect:
- Why bother repairing each and every attack? Most likely he was hitting 0 defenses, it isn't important to repair every hit in such cases...
- Why such regular amounts of naq (with no good "lucky" hits that statistically should occur)?
- Why no irregularity whatsoever for over an hour, despite losing almost all of the naq?

Ultimately, the big kicker for me is the simple fact that "justice" did not react or deviate in any way whatsoever when losing the naq every single time... It defies logic that someone would continue to attack as he was without any deviation, and not react to losing it all... He spent nearly 2k ATs while I was there taking it all, and he only kept about 100-200b of the 2.5tril or so naq he farmed during that time...

WHY, if it was a person controlling it, would they continue? It doesn't make sense...

Also, I've done my fair share of turn farming etc... It REALLY annoys people, and in my experience it always ends up with that person sending either an angry or a pleading PM... Nothing :(
Dubby_CompGamerGeek2
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅTS / TÅF
Race: Magnificent
ID: 83588
Alternate name(s): >> Skype: IrishHighlanders <<
Dublin Warrior, Dubby, Dubs, DW, CGG, DCGG2.
Paul, Paulie Boy!, Paulie, PAULIE!!!, PAULIE BOY!!!, Paul James, etc.

perhaps Rudy and Clarkey were suggesting that because this is Giera...

a script would seem more logical, not less...

in which case, I would tend to agree. :-)
~Thamuz~
Forum Expert

In my mind there is no doubt that this account is script farming, also another account has joined the alliance which is doing the exact same thing as the justice account, add multi to the charges too., so now there's 2 accounts in the same alliance that are farming the exact same way and i just attacked the other account in the alliance for around 3trill to try and take all the naq farmed before the script could repair so that the script couldn't work without weapons, was too slow on 1 hit. :S

The new account is 67883
comming now
#60 [ Wooof wooof - BeerBoozer]
Living God of the TOLAH
kojak
The Voice of Reason
Alliance: The Dark Dominuim
Race: Scottish
ID: 88279
Alternate name(s): Brucey

Just checking this out, only Justice seemed to be doing this, however, it was irregular intervals. and low amounts 15-20bill. and Comming now hasnt changed in this turn change, I will watch for next.

Kojak.
noone
Forum Elite
Alliance: none
Race: gone
Alternate name(s): Nostradamus,Nostra,NanoBite,Drought,Darkwing Duck,Duck Dodgers,Medusa,Star Nova,System Mistress,*The Exile,ingolfúr,Belle,Lagertha.

The account seems to be doing 'blind' hits too, occasionally on the same accounts it hit and failed before.

Ran into huge defences a couple of times already ... and did it again .....
~Thamuz~
Forum Expert

Nostra wrote:The account seems to be doing 'blind' hits too, occasionally on the same accounts it hit and failed before.

yea, i think if it can see the naq with its covert and its in the right rankings which the script looks in it will attack for the naq, don't think it can discriminate wether the def is too high or not, the accounts aren't farming all the time the accounts do seem to farm at random times then stop, Admin might be able to see a pattern tho.
noone
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): Nostradamus,Nostra,NanoBite,Drought,Darkwing Duck,Duck Dodgers,Medusa,Star Nova,System Mistress,*The Exile,ingolfúr,Belle,Lagertha.

~Thamuz~ wrote:
Nostra wrote:The account seems to be doing 'blind' hits too, occasionally on the same accounts it hit and failed before.

yea, i think if it can see the naq with its covert and its in the right rankings which the script looks in it will attack for the naq, don't think it can discriminate wether the def is too high or not, the accounts aren't farming all the time the accounts do seem to farm at random times then stop, Admin might be able to see a pattern tho.

Problem was, I'm kinda sure the account had FAR lower covert power then the ones who got hit :\
~Thamuz~
Forum Expert

Nostra wrote:
~Thamuz~ wrote:

Problem was, I'm kinda sure the account had FAR lower covert power then the ones who got hit :\

Well someone has to control the scripts, maybe these hits were done by the person who is in control of both accounts, he/she has got to log on from time to time to replenish AT and send the naq that is farmed off somewhere to be sold or spent.
noone
Forum Elite

~Thamuz~ wrote:Well someone has to control the scripts, maybe these hits were done by the person who is in control of both accounts, he/she has got to log on from time to time to replenish AT and send the naq that is farmed off somewhere to be sold or spent.

I'm sure someone logs in occasionally, as he also has a planet.
Keeping up apppearances ^_^
the ATs shouldnt be a real issue, weekly turns.

What I'm interrested in are his or her targets .....

the range ... or .. perhaps specific alliances ....

Return to “For Admin Archives”