divotion - 101463

Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

divotion - 101463

There's something very smelly about this account...... and it's not Noobert's feet. :shock:

id=101463 - divotion

I came across this account when cruising through the ranks, and I saw some naq out.
I spied the account to see if it is active.
It basically has 0 stats besides AC and a nice RAW UP.

However, what it didn't have was any ATs. It had 0.

So I thought hmm.... active account. Although it appeared to have several days worth of uu out which you'd think would have been trained if someone was on the account there and then.

So I decided to leave the account and check it next turn.

Next turn comes along.... the naq and uu have increased as normal.
However, the ATs remain at 0.

I decide to hit it to see if that goes through ok, and it was fine. Took the naq.

I find it hard to believe that someone is in that account sending ATs to another account every turn. What is the point in sending 4 ATs per turn. I mean it's possible, but they have to be one extremely sad individual to be doing that.

Therefore the question is, why is this account not generating ATs? Or what is happening to the ATs???
Could it be a script?
Image ImageImageImage
~Insider Trader~
Forum Irregular

Re: divotion - 101463

Confirmed over 4:35 game time before and after turn change account is not generating turns.

Also took the opportunity to lighten the account of 300k uu ;)
Tekki
Forum Addict

I had something similar happen to me in Beta once. Now granted Beta is not the main server but it has similar code.

What I'd done is log in and give all my turns to someone else then logged out. I don't play Beta so it wasn't an issue for me. A few days later, I got asked for turns again in beta so I said I would only have a few and logged in, a few days after I had given the turns away, to find that I had generated no turns in those few days. I bought a few turns on the market and waited a turn and once I didn't have 0 turns everything seemed to back to normal and I generated turns normally.

So maybe that's what has happened here? The guy, in the dim dark past, gave all his turns out, logged out and wham... bug that means he generates no turns hits.
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
Q Man
blarney stone

yeah, seems like a bug, because it'd be alot of hassle to do it and why not the naq or UU as well?
I grew up on the street. No, not the hood, the Sesame Street.
[/size]
ImageImage
admin wrote:[23:50] * ~adminHere loves Q_Man
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Q MAN wrote:yeah, seems like a bug, because it'd be alot of hassle to do it and why not the naq or UU as well?

No hassle if it is a script.

ATs would be less obvious than naq and uu.
Image ImageImageImage
Q Man
blarney stone

good point, but is that not why we have that login system with the numbers? to prevent scripts? :?
I grew up on the street. No, not the hood, the Sesame Street.
[/size]
ImageImage
admin wrote:[23:50] * ~adminHere loves Q_Man
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Q MAN wrote:good point, but is that not why we have that login system with the numbers? to prevent scripts? :?

Do you know why criminals continue to survive in this world? Because they adapt to law intervention and evolve.

Not saying that this person has a way around it, or even that there is cheating going on, but with technology there is always someone that can get around something.

Last bumped by Clarkey on Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:43 pm.
Image ImageImageImage

Return to “For Admin Archives”