~Death Lord~ pretending he is Rastorblaster.

niall_sg1
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

~Death Lord~ pretending he is Rastorblaster.

I belive that ~Death Lord~ a player on TGW is pretending to be Rastorblaster.

I am the admin of Heavens-warriors forum and a guest just posted on the forum saying this

I suggest you trace his IP addrsss, and forward that onto forum and get him banned from the game.. Its Fraud, its illegal and it really pisses me off!
Marty

His subject of post was
I dont know what that son of a *deleted* is but it aint me!

I belive that this guest is the real RasterBlaster and the one posting on HW forum is not the real RasterBlaster!

On the old HW forum RasterBlaster posted with the IP

Code: Select all

*EDITED OUT*

The Guest posted with the IP

*EDITED OUT*

Which is quite close..the Real RB is from australia and I am guessing these two IP's come from Australia...

While the RB that registred was under the IP of

*EDITED OUT*

Which is a lot diffrent...

Also the Registed e-mail is

mailto:stevo77cd@yahoo.com

which is not Rasterblasters e-mail!!!!!!!

I know this is not RB on the hW forum...

and even more intressting is I know who it is!!!!

I checked my contact list and I have this e-mail..on my msn e-mail list

it belongs to a

~Death Lord~

WHO was in HW..but I belive we booted him ages ago..Can't remeber why...he does play TGW or he did...

This is all the infomation I have gained from diffrent info from the current HW forum and old one and my contact list...

~Death Lord~ is pretending to be RasterBlaster to get his account...

Now I hope the real RasterBlaster gets his account back...

That shows he was pretending to be RB as he would needed to activate the account via e-mail so he was using the e-mail and he wasn't using someone else's also....

-Niall_Sg1
Admin Of Heavens-warriors forum.[/code]
rasterblaster
Fledgling Forumer

update - UI havent actually lost my account, allthough this person is pretending to be me in the HW forums and on here which is fraud.
probably to gather enough infomation to hack or cheat (otherwise why else would you do it??)

So.... That in my eyes is a no-no right forum?

I guess this one was caught in time.

I am not saying it is ~death lord~ for certian, however IP adresses have been recorded so there is a way for it to be followed up, and confirmed...

Marty
I am keeping my eye on you!
Come_Forth
Forum Expert

rasterblaster wrote:So.... That in my eyes is a no-no right forum?

You mean eye :P
"Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservatives."
John Stuart Mill
wizard

maybe someone used an IP changer( randomly) or maybe someone is trying to set ~death lord~ up, i talk to the owner of the ~death lord ~ account on MSN.
rasterblaster
Fledgling Forumer

Well. he says that he has another email address.. I would like this sorted if anyone is game.... I think checking the IP addresses is the easiest way at first.. anyway, its all too hard for me... :o|
Predator
Forum Irregular

you should email admin, i dont know if its been changed but i think it says somewhere that this isnt checked much by admin so maybe its better to email him
Balladbird
Forum Irregular

Death Lord tried to scam me out of UU before, hes a notorious beggar, as well as a scammer. Hes not very bright, so many of his scams become obvious, such as this one
wizard

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:37 pm Post subject: ~Death Lord~ pretending he is Rastorblaster.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I belive that ~Death Lord~ a player on TGW is pretending to be Rastorblaster.

I am the admin of Heavens-warriors forum and a guest just posted on the forum saying this

Quote:
I suggest you trace his IP addrsss, and forward that onto forum and get him banned from the game.. Its Fraud, its illegal and it really pisses me off!
Marty

His subject of post was
Quote:
I dont know what that son of a *deleted* is but it aint me!

I belive that this guest is the real RasterBlaster and the one posting on HW forum is not the real RasterBlaster!

On the old HW forum RasterBlaster posted with the IP

Code:
*EDITED OUT*

The Guest posted with the IP

Code:
*EDITED OUT*

Which is quite close..the Real RB is from australia and I am guessing these two IP's come from Australia...

While the RB that registred was under the IP of

Code:
*EDITED OUT*

Which is a lot diffrent...

Also the Registed e-mail is

mailto:stevo77cd@yahoo.com

its not him, its someone impersanting him, ~death lord~ ( the real 1)

the realy ~DL~'s msn is: mailto:chickfila-man@hotmail.com
thor994
Forum Grunt
Race: the mighty Ancients
ID: 57365

ok, i'm here to settle this once and for all..... i am not impersonating any1.... such a thing wud be one of the bigest dishonors ever.... and i very much appreciate the open mind u have wizard... and once u find the real person that is doing this tell me so i can deal with him/her personally..... i bought this account off the old ~DL~..... and i dont think it's fair to be judged for things he did when it was his account.... i wud have changed the name but i dont have any name changes left so i cant....
The Deity Osiris
Forum Regular
Alliance: Dirty Dozen
Race: Deity

Hey,

I have Known ~Death Lord~ the old one and the new one. Which is sad i knew the old one in RL who got me started here.
Which the new one is nicer. He has had this acct. for about like 3 months now. Now the old one was regustered on the olf HW forum? If so like wizerd said he could have use an IP changer and was to dumb to change his email. But i dont know, but i would like to get my new friend ~Death Lord~ out of harm.

and RB i do respect you and hope you find that bastered and put his face to the ground and stomp on it!!!!!
And i hope to be like you a grate player and not ascended(any tips would be nice)!!!!
I AM YOUR ENDER!
AeonKnight wrote:
The Deity Osiris wrote:I need an account show me what you got in a PM.
Oh christ! the world will end!

You can buy mine if your after something top notch :) its in accounts for $
rasterblaster
Fledgling Forumer

I wouldnt want anyone to get blamed for something they didnt do, and also to keep in mind that "it wasnt me" is a common and lame excuse, I remember when I got massed a few months back, the lame ass that did it cried "I was paid to do it so it wasnt me!" which was a lie because he later admitted to doing it, and then went and bought his way to the top with someones account they are getting rid of... another lame thing to do.

I guess the only thing to do is find out the IP addresses of the current death lord, and the old one and see if they match or are close... IP changing - well, I dont think they are smart enough for that....

I guess thats all I have to say.

I would recomend that ~DL~ is not bothered unless proven without doubt.
The Hamburglar
Forum Spammer

well this is what he posted on our forum after we were discussing hammering him for a while...
RasterBlaster (the fake one) wrote:LOL wow u guys r smart could figur out that im ~Death Lord~ ;)

really smart LOL so y do u hate ~Death Lord~ so much?

hes a really nice guy....

so whats with this massing ~Death Lord~ crap?

im confused by it... i cant tell if its sarcastic or not...
Indeed! I can scarcely believe it.
Acronon
Forum Expert
Alliance: TOoC
Race: Human, whatareyou?
ID: 60798
Alternate name(s): Rhadamanthus, RhadamanthusOE, Kalor, Thurisaz & more than I remember

Okay, this topic has served its purpose.
I am locking it unless someone PM's me with a reason to open it.

Acronon

Return to “For Admin Archives”