North korea vrs South korea

Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: North korea vrs South korea

So far he is having great success, what with the USA bending over backwards this past week. :-D

He should just stick to his space program, instead of going for more nukes. ;)
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Oh come on I was just doing a joke about reptilians. :-D

Kim Jong Un is probably puppet to his generals and wants to boast about their power of death to try to show that he's a big boy and not just his dad's son.
He wants to show (but does he succeed?) that he's more of a badboy than his dad was. Is it clever though? Will his spoiled arrogant stance of ignoring China's recommendations go at his advantage or not?
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Oh, he already did more than his father did.
- He successfully launched a functioning satellite into stable orbit.
- He conducted a successful third nuclear test. (This one is semantical, because while his father did 2, he is the only one who did the third test..)
- Yeah well. He is far more intelligible when he speaks English. His dad was .. well .. complicated.
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

Juliette wrote:So far he is having great success, what with the USA bending over backwards this past week. :-D

He should just stick to his space program, instead of going for more nukes. ;)
are you purposely trying to act like Dennis Rodman? he deserves death for what he does to his people.. that is all (people in glass comas should not throw stones..
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

CCexyDCapedCrusader wrote:i know the USA says it was not doing a missle test of its own to stop tensions growing which is fair enough but if ur into politics and studied it like me it made me wonder

did china put pressure on the US behind the scences to do that? usually the USA doesnt back down in the face of aggression? or was it common sense? personally i think and hope it was common sense however the north probably took it as a sign of weakness likely I dont want another germany eg appeasement until its to late to stop a massive war

on a side anyone else think its a co-incidence (and I know this part sounds conspiracy theory) that bombs go off in america on the aniversary of the birth of north korea?

sound far fetched. maybe it is......... but it was my first thought when i saw it
=D> Bombs went off on our national tax day, in our tea party "tax free" harbor...... False Flag that is getting unraveled. Be patient CC, it will be uncovered. Obama had 2 bills that embarrisingly failed, so it was a distraction, and momentum shifter for our illegal president.
:smt093
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

Earl Ragnor Lodbrok™ wrote:
CCexyDCapedCrusader wrote:i know the USA says it was not doing a missle test of its own to stop tensions growing which is fair enough but if ur into politics and studied it like me it made me wonder

did china put pressure on the US behind the scences to do that? usually the USA doesnt back down in the face of aggression? or was it common sense? personally i think and hope it was common sense however the north probably took it as a sign of weakness likely I dont want another germany eg appeasement until its to late to stop a massive war

on a side anyone else think its a co-incidence (and I know this part sounds conspiracy theory) that bombs go off in america on the aniversary of the birth of north korea?

sound far fetched. maybe it is......... but it was my first thought when i saw it
=D> Bombs went off on our national tax day, in our tea party "tax free" harbor...... False Flag that is getting unraveled. Be patient CC, it will be uncovered. Obama had 2 bills that embarrisingly failed, so it was a distraction, and momentum shifter for our illegal president.
Crazy dex eh? That is why they flew a saudi national who was a suspect via national security out of here and had to then admit, well we don't have suspect now......hmmmmm sounds like when they flew the saudi national bin ladens out 12 years ago, while all other airflights were grounded......CRAZY DEX....LOLZ THE SHEEPLEZ :smt093 :smt022
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

Crazy dex eh? That is why they flew a saudi national who was a suspect via national security out of here and had to then admit, well we don't have suspect now......hmmmmm sounds like when they flew the saudi national bin ladens out 12 years ago, while all other airflights were grounded......CRAZY DEX....LOLZ THE SHEEPLEZ :smt093 :smt022
@ Julliette - Do you think he REALLY did more than his dad? His dad is still the leader of them, I mean he is a dead demi-god but he IS technically still leader. ROFLMAO, any who take this dwarf serious, is not only on the money, but also jumping the gun. Now he postures, but make no mistake, he has to fill demi-dog shoes, and WILL TRY. How, we do not know at this time, as like I said he is posturing atm.

@ Apophis - I know bud, with GH going crazy, I wanted to squash trolling intelligent thread debates at the very least and was a little trigger happy on the troll spammiches :smt050

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”