Forum Intermediate
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM™
Race: Furyan
Alternate name(s): TheFlash4
The Balance of Judgement
Howling Mad Murdock
~Guerrero~

Re: Bilderberg 2013 confirmed!

KMA, as much as you say more and more people are seeing whats going on and fighting it, sadly there are becoming more and more people who are blinded by the basic patterns of what has been happening, and while i am willing to admit i dont know anything about the group you are mentioning about killing people off, i can say that this whole universal crap (universal currency, universal healthcare, big government, ext...) is causing more harm than good, and we are slowly heading down the path that old writers like Ayn Rand (With Atlas Shrugged), George Orwell (With 1984 and Animal farm), and Aldous Huxley (With Brave New World) all wrote about, but our very school systems are raising them to be blind to these things and be lead by a "moral compass" that will ultimately do more harm than good as this moral compass involves giving all the power into the hands of the few to regulate everything to help the less fortunate, and if someone gives all the power into the hands of a few, no matter what the intentions, its asking to be abused.

any case, the reason for all the blabber above is saying, that while some of the older people are starting to see it, the next generation (my generation sadly) are all being brainwashed by society to believe a certain way despite the facts, and if what you say is true, then you can't be so confident that they wont win as the next generation may be what shifts power into the hands of the globalists as that is what they are being raised to believe.

but as with all civilizations and beliefs, they will change, old will collapse, new ones will rise, so even if they do win, they will eventually fall as a new belief structure rises to take its place, the government or governments they build will eventually fail and fade away, and new ones will be created to replace them with different beliefs and rules, may not happen in our lifetimes or our kids, but it will happen, always has, and always will.

[spoiler]......well at least until we all kill ourselves, lmao......[/spoiler]
Spoiler
Reborn wrote:On 3/3/14, at 12:17 PM, Reborn wrote:
> it is b/s though prep time is meant to b prep your accounts for war
On 3/3/14, at 12:18 PM, Reborn wrote:
> not hi "stick a thumb up your ass for 4 hrs and w8"
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

~Guerrero~ wrote:KMA, as much as you say more and more people are seeing whats going on and fighting it, sadly there are becoming more and more people who are blinded by the basic patterns of what has been happening, and while i am willing to admit i dont know anything about the group you are mentioning about killing people off, i can say that this whole universal crap (universal currency, universal healthcare, big government, ext...) is causing more harm than good, and we are slowly heading down the path that old writers like Ayn Rand (With Atlas Shrugged), George Orwell (With 1984 and Animal farm), and Aldous Huxley (With Brave New World) all wrote about, but our very school systems are raising them to be blind to these things and be lead by a "moral compass" that will ultimately do more harm than good as this moral compass involves giving all the power into the hands of the few to regulate everything to help the less fortunate, and if someone gives all the power into the hands of a few, no matter what the intentions, its asking to be abused.

any case, the reason for all the blabber above is saying, that while some of the older people are starting to see it, the next generation (my generation sadly) are all being brainwashed by society to believe a certain way despite the facts, and if what you say is true, then you can't be so confident that they wont win as the next generation may be what shifts power into the hands of the globalists as that is what they are being raised to believe.

but as with all civilizations and beliefs, they will change, old will collapse, new ones will rise, so even if they do win, they will eventually fall as a new belief structure rises to take its place, the government or governments they build will eventually fail and fade away, and new ones will be created to replace them with different beliefs and rules, may not happen in our lifetimes or our kids, but it will happen, always has, and always will.

[spoiler]......well at least until we all kill ourselves, lmao......[/spoiler]

There is a divide growing, there are now 2 distinct camps of people, those that are "awake", and those not "awake". more and more people are waking up. just look at people like Alex Jones and David Icke, or look at sites like Drudge Report. Drudge is the biggest news site on the planet by light years. if you combined all the mainstream news outlets together, Drudge is still MUCH bigger than them. as for AJ and DI, more and more people are listening to them, but not just people like you and me, they have listeners and followers within the mainstream news, politics and govt as well as the elites who regularly give them info.

The Elites are done, they are walking dead, the only question is how bad will it get before they are finally brought down because as John Lennon said so many years ago, the world is run by insane people, they could very well start a nuclear war.

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Only two groups? Wouldn't that be nice and simple, such a world of absolutes.
You do realise that if by some freak of fate you manage to overthrow the elite, your precious 'mankind' is going to die altogether. ;) *grin* Contingencies are in place.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Juliette wrote:Only two groups? Wouldn't that be nice and simple, such a world of absolutes.
You do realise that if by some freak of fate you manage to overthrow the elite, your precious 'mankind' is going to die altogether. ;) *grin* Contingencies are in place.

Do you realise how pathetic you sound? seriously!

I can assure you, when "they" fall it will be as to do with their insanity as the people waking up ;)

LOL!
British Bilderberg Participant Decries Group’s Secrecy

http://explosivereports.com/2013/06/05/ ... s-secrecy/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jkNNNRkYlM

Tell me again how "they" are going to win :smt043

-David Icke
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

There was a similar awakening earlier. Then Christianity was reinvented and used to regain control. The same will happen now. All you 'awakened' lot will be put to sleep again. ;)

Pathetic? Maybe. At least I do not sound as naive as you, with your unlimited faith in mankind. Laughable, really.

As for your world of absolutes, wake the hell up. :-D The world is fifty shades of grey.
There is no right or wrong, there is only power. And you and your antiglobalist fantasy friends have none. 8)

*grin* Thank you for providing comic relief. =D>
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Juliette wrote:There was a similar awakening earlier. Then Christianity was reinvented and used to regain control. The same will happen now. All you 'awakened' lot will be put to sleep again. ;)

Pathetic? Maybe. At least I do not sound as naive as you, with your unlimited faith in mankind. Laughable, really.

As for your world of absolutes, wake the hell up. :-D The world is fifty shades of grey.
There is no right or wrong, there is only power. And you and your antiglobalist fantasy friends have none. 8)

*grin* Thank you for providing comic relief. =D>

LOOOL!

You lot are in deep trouble...or should i say "they" are in deep trouble since you are in no way affiliated with "them". :twisted:

-David Icke
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

[KMA]Avenger wrote:LOOOL!

You lot are in deep trouble...or should i say "they" are in deep trouble since you are in no way affiliated with "them". :twisted:
Again laughable. Repetitive, too, so you are becoming less laughable. You keep mentioning this 'deep trouble', and yet all anyone can see is some disorganised bunch of jobless non-taxpaying profiteers. How 'deep' can 'trouble' be if your opposition is made up of some ragtag bunch of 'awakened souls'. Really. Laughable.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Juliette wrote:

Again laughable. Repetitive, too, so you are becoming less laughable. You keep mentioning this 'deep trouble', and yet all anyone can see is some disorganised bunch of jobless non-taxpaying profiteers. How 'deep' can 'trouble' be if your opposition is made up of some ragtag bunch of 'awakened souls'. Really. Laughable.

The hubris is truly staggering.

Me being repetitious is because i'm simply not in the mood to rip you and your ideology apart :-)

-David Icke
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

[KMA]Avenger wrote:
Juliette wrote:

Me being repetitious is because i'm simply not in the mood to rip you and your ideology apart :-)
K - Do it.
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Field Marshall wrote:
[KMA]Avenger wrote:
Juliette wrote:

K - Do it.
LOL, i never said i threatened to do it but was holding back...i can't be arsed means i can't be arsed :-)

-David Icke
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

[KMA]Avenger wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
[KMA]Avenger wrote:
Juliette wrote:

K - Do it.
LOL, i never said i threatened to do it but was holding back...i can't be arsed means i can't be arsed :-)
You never said arsed either :-D

We'd all love to see Juliette fall on her ass and look a complete tit :-D please, it's my birthday :-D
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Avenger is not a troll, we may laugh at each other, but we stay respectful, unlike some.
He and I simply look at the truth from different angles.. different outlook on the future, too. :P

I do not see the problem. As for looking like a tit, better than looking like an arse, I guess. ;)
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Juliette wrote:Avenger is not a troll, we may laugh at each other, but we stay respectful, unlike some.
He and I simply look at the truth from different angles.. different outlook on the future, too. :P

I do not see the problem. As for looking like a tit, better than looking like an arse, I guess. ;)

=D> :smt060

-David Icke
JasonJay
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

I'm part of the not awake camp, kinda staying in my little universe of my little university.

*flies away*
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Out Of Character:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/tennis ... wdown.html
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
"Hollande resign"
Ha ha ha ha balls of steel these guys have!!! :-D They are the French male-mock version of the hysterical prostitutes known as Femen.
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”