ATT: ADMIN ~ IP Exception

ElgCaress
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Devine
ID: 0

ATT: ADMIN ~ IP Exception

Hi

I've been advised to create this topic here for Admin to read and will be emailing him as well. I do not have irc so cannot come to any Admin Meeting.

ElgCaress: ID: 26680
Marla: ID: 27979
IP: 226699903701

Both my mom and I play Quantum but we have the same IP (Only a South African issue?). I posted re our problem farming off the same people (https://talk.gatewa.rs/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=150217&p=1865508#p1865508) in September but haven't persisted in sorting this out as my mom went to Australia to visit family in November last year. She came back 1 Feb so now we back to square one.

I need an IP exception for ElgCaress or just fix it so we can at least farm the same people.

With regards to feeding Admin can pull the logs to check that no feeding has ever been done between the two accounts and that it's legit.

Also, i'd like to have this sorted as I try and avoid farming the same time as her so people don't think she's a multi in the Global Attack logs (though that would prove it's actually 2 different people and not a multi) but then she ends up getting all the good farms if she logs on first ](*,)

Thanx Admin!

Regards,
ElgCaress

Edit: corrected link
Last edited by ElgCaress on Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
S1eepy
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Crazy Chickens
Race: Quantum
ID: 17110

Re: ATT: ADMIN ~ IP Exception

This is how it should be done.

It is now clear to all that there are two accounts being played from one location. People who know them, can accept it. People who are suspicious can watch the accounts for any dodgy activity, like feeding(which there shouldn't be)

Now, just need admin Jason or Mark to actualy put the IP expeption in.
EnVy!
Forum Irregular

well done and said elgcaress...
NOBODY IS PERFECT...
I'M NOBODY
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Alliance: ROT
Race: System Lord
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~

you may find even with a ip exception that you cant attack the same poeople as wjhen me and my brother got one all it did was change our acounts so we had different ip in the global attasck logs but it didnt let us attack the same targer or each outher
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

bump
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
Affirmation
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Magnificents
Race: Ancient
ID: 42530
Alternate name(s): Affy 'Bad Affy' or just Crazy Old Man Affy

Bump for a great Q player, the finest South African warrior goddess I have ever had the pleasure to know, AND to the sweetest Mum I have not been able to convince to cheat on Mrs. Affy with me!!

Please give these two respected women an IP exception so then they can Feed Affy and help me win Q... 8)
What Happened to my Siggy????

Damn it Bernie!!

Affy? or 'Bad Affy'...:
Spoiler
What in the H E double LL happened to the Siggy's???

Return to “General”