Anti-Covert 1,053 billion Ranked: 3
War Balloon Action (Att + Def) 274,319 billion Ranked: 6
Era Military Experience(not a part of overall rank) 154,379,360,265 not ranked
QuantumVerse & QuantumSelf Info
QuantumVerse Glory 10,911
QuantumSelf Glory 85,192
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
ElgCaress
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Devine
ID: 0

Re: lulz

Not sure K but this was mine @ the end

Rank & Military Info
Galactic Power 2,528 trillion Ranked: 1
Glory ?? 16,397 Ranked: 3
Offense 750,061 billion Ranked: 3
Defense 1,483 trillion Ranked: 2
Covert 1,219 billion Ranked: 1
Anti-Covert 1,148 billion Ranked: 1
Flying War Machine Action (Att + Def) 292,337 billion Ranked: 4
Era Military Experience(not a part of overall rank) 219,268,450,948 not ranked

QuantumVerse & QuantumSelf Info
QuantumVerse Glory 16,397
QuantumSelf Glory 139,429
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

Yeah their up already you win. :-D
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter

congratz elgcaress
sorry for the nomination on quantum player off the year
you not need this tittle on the forum ;)
the real quantum player know you are the best in 2012 =D>
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Congradz Elg :) I missed out quite a couple of hours towards the end as I was on a concert of Slash featuring Myles Kennedy and The Conspirators - and had to make sure I got into front row + it's about 80 minutes drive, so I had no idea how this would go down :P

~Jack
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
Mercury Rising
Forum Irregular

Note: This is before extra glory was added as far as Im aware with what the players told me there glory ranks were....

Total Ranking Points for the top 5 players. (Including glory) Lowest number obviously wins.

(Note: Top glory ranks ended as follows as I believe
Mercury Rising: 1
Jack Oneil: 2
Devias:
Elgcaress: 4)
*Kikaz 11)

Now then.....(Glory Rank+ Attack rank+ Defense Rank+ Covert Rank+ AC Rank+ MS Rank)

1. Elgcaress 15. (glory ranked 4)
2. Devias: 28. (Glory Ranked 3)
3. Kikaz: 34. (glory ranked 11)
4: Mercury Rising: 31. (glory ranked 1)
5. Jack Oneil: 35. (Glory ranked 2)

So IF glory was included, which clearly it was not, then I would be ranked 3 and kikaz ranked 4.

Could someone else add these up and explain to me?

Not trying to have a go at you kikaz, just trying to understand how this worked out when my ranked including glory added up to a lower number thats all.
Last edited by Mercury Rising on Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mercury Rising
Forum Irregular

MY last post may be incorrect, but im almost certain glory wasn't included into final ranked.

I think extra glory was added onto previous glory after ranks were determined, which means it would be hard to go back and see where the glory fell just as it ended.

It wasn't included into final ranks though. but hey im not going to lie, i didnt expect as much from such a poorly monitored game.
ElgCaress
Fledgling Forumer

Congrats 2 everyone! WP =D>

@ Robert ~ Thanx 4 the compliment ;)

Had a quick look as per your pm Merc. Not sure how you got to your figures, I might be missing something but did a breakdown for you so you can see how I calculated mine.

Elg = 13
Glory 2 (22,407)
Att 3
Def 2
Cov 1
A/c 1
M/s 4

Dev = 27
Glory 6 (18,010)
Att 5
Def 4
Cov 4
M/s 8

Kikaz = 30
Glory 7 (14,516)
Att 4
Def 3
Cov 7
A/c 3
M/s 6

MR = 31
Glory 1 (28,637)
Att 8
Def 5
Cov 2
A/c 6
M/s 9

Jack = 36
Glory 3 (20,246)
Att 9
Def 6
Cov 5
A/c 8
M/s 5

Abhi = 41
Glory 4 (18,452)
Att 13
Def 12
Cov 3
A/c 2
M/s 7

Marla = 44
Glory 8 (14,351)
Att 7
Def 7
Cov 10
A/c 9
M/s 3

I'd say rankings are correct Merc. Unlike last era, glory was included this time around. (Thanx Admin =D> ). As you mentioned, extra glory was added. At game end I was rank 3 glory. Seems a % glory was given to all.
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Glory was given at the end based on final rankings. I was #2 glory pretty much throughout the entire last half of the era. The glory should first be counted in the rank, then the ranks determined, then glory added to people according to the rankings. The way it is now is that the ranks were determined, glory added according to the ranks on top of the glory achieved, then glory (achieved + gained by rank) added into the final rankings. This is an incorrect way as it can make a big difference (I'm not sure what your GnR rank was before, depending on how low it was, you could have jump up to 5 or 10 places easily by the added 5k glory as you were #1 before glory rank was added) if you know what I mean. It doesn't make any difference to me, but it could make a huge difference in the next era if it's not made to work properly.

~Jack
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
Mercury Rising
Forum Irregular

Well shouldnt ranks be determind with what was actually achieved in the duration of play? And then extra glory added on based on those achievements? Doesnt seem far that the extra glory at the end is able to alter the ranks which should have already been finalised. The way I see it, that extra glory shouldnt count into rank, more so just a bonus for achievements to boost your quantum verse glory in legends....
ElgCaress
Fledgling Forumer

Mercury Rising wrote:Well shouldnt ranks be determind with what was actually achieved in the duration of play? And then extra glory added on based on those achievements? Doesnt seem far that the extra glory at the end is able to alter the ranks which should have already been finalised. The way I see it, that extra glory shouldnt count into rank, more so just a bonus for achievements to boost your quantum verse glory in legends....

I agree with you 100%
Mercury Rising
Forum Irregular

ElgCaress wrote:
Mercury Rising wrote:Well shouldnt ranks be determind with what was actually achieved in the duration of play? And then extra glory added on based on those achievements? Doesnt seem far that the extra glory at the end is able to alter the ranks which should have already been finalised. The way I see it, that extra glory shouldnt count into rank, more so just a bonus for achievements to boost your quantum verse glory in legends....

I agree with you 100%

Yeah so I don't think admin got it right this time around. Like jack said, this could easily have been the difference in ranks in the top 10. Even 1 and 2. With out the added on glory, kikaz's total number would have been 34 given that he had rank 11 glory at the time before the end. Which means 3rd place should belong to me!!! But it's okay after what kikaz went through in the final hours im not complaining :)

I do hope however this is fixed next time, it was a good attempt to include glory, but under close competition for ranks it could easily cause 3 months of hard work and tactics to go to waste.

Return to “General”