Att Haz

Specific to server: "GateWars: Quantum"
ElgCaress
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Devine
ID: 0

Att Haz

I sent you a pm 2 days ago regarding some issues I had. As of yet I have not received a confirmation from you that you have received my pm or looking into the matter. I have noticed that you have been on the forum since I sent you the pm so I assume you either did not read your pm's for a while or maybe you have an issue on your side.

So, re-posting it here in case that is the problem.
Hi Haz

A few things I would like to sort out.

The prizes for last era...how do Marla and I go about claiming it?

Last time Jason emailed me and asked for me to confirm my paypal details then proceeded to pay it into the account. Not sure what to do this time as I haven't received an email? My mom doesn't have paypal so she asked you pay the $50 into my account and i'll give it to her. If you need confirmation from her I can ask her to email you?

Secondly, as from my previous posts, I asked for an IP exception as she moves between my sister and I. Jason made a note but it wasn't done. When Juliette took over she said the note was made but wasn't too sure why it wasn't working. She did ask me to email her the screenshots when I get the error message as according to her it should be fixed. To be honest I took the screenshots but haven't sent it yet. Basically when she farms here at my home it says "There's already a war going on ..." , something about not stepping into it".

At the moment I normally log on with my phone onto my mom's account so she farms on that IP but from Monday i'll be on a course for 2 weeks so she won't be able to farm during the day. Would it be possible to sort it out before that time please?

Our details:
ElgCaress ID 26680
Marla ID 27979

Please let me know if you need any other information.

Regards,
Liezel

ps: posts re the above IP issue here: viewtopic.php?f=338&t=201691&p=2583894#p2583894 and viewtopic.php?f=19&t=161774&p=2027491#p2027491
Seaborgium
Forum Intermediate

Re: Att Haz

Haz please let me know about if pyrchasing an account is allowed. I have a pending sale but we are waiting for you to give final word.
Ras al Ghul
Forum Irregular

Good luck to the 2 of you.
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Discussion with ElgCaress is now in PM.

As far as account sales go, I am unsure of what the previous rule is/was. I will confirm that and get back to you.
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

Haz wrote:Discussion with ElgCaress is now in PM.

As far as account sales go, I am unsure of what the previous rule is/was. I will confirm that and get back to you.
Account sales have always been legal, although extremely rare due to being able to make a new account and not be behind because of resets.

All resource sales were banned and defined under feeding.
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
Seaborgium
Forum Intermediate

Does it matter?
Your running it now. You decide if people can sell the account or not.
Kikaz wrote:

Account sales have always been legal, although extremely rare due to being able to make a new account and not be behind because of resets.

The Bank size is the ONLY reason to sell an account.
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

Seaborgium wrote:

Does it matter?
Your running it now. You decide if people can sell the account or not.
Kikaz wrote:

The Bank size is the ONLY reason to sell an account.
Lol I probably still have the largest bank in quantum without playing consistently for 3 years, never was able to sell it, highest offer was $10 when a lot more people played it.

Good luck though.
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
ElgCaress
Fledgling Forumer

Haz, again not sure if you are reading your pm's.

Ive sent you the email with screenshots of the error message i'm getting re marla's and my ip issue on 15th of this month. Not heard anything from you yet. Have you had a chance to look at it?
Ronon Dex
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Divine

Not sure Haz really cares about the game or its players, seeing how we're playing another crap Era, which apparently needed the time of a previously shocking era to create.

What happened to these so called gods actually being more than just feeders for players who sit on them constantly refreshing on turn changes. I for one have better thing to do with my time than try and gain an advantage by doing this.

I think many of the people that have left this game did the right thing!
reborn
Forum Elite

Or maybe and lets just think about this for 1 second.

That the IP exception that was used before in qw at least yrs ago was to trade turns, this did not include attacking same target from same I,p as it can be abused.

Just like in main , just like in ascended ppl can get an IP exception , this does not include being able to attack same person, unless u hit, then someone else hit , that way it breaks the last IP to hit them.

It was also to stop ppl saying its my dad, mum, brother, sister, dog or goldfish playing and all massing one target, if u just use the search button u will find this had been said many times over many yrs.
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Arty Bang
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Immortals
Race: Immortal
ID: 30115
Alternate name(s): Arty Bing

Haz is not answering me as well :smt093
Haz come back we need you :smt100
Arty Bang Ex Quantum Game-Cop
ElgCaress
Fledgling Forumer

reborn wrote:Or maybe and lets just think about this for 1 second.

That the IP exception that was used before in qw at least yrs ago was to trade turns, this did not include attacking same target from same I,p as it can be abused.

Just like in main , just like in ascended ppl can get an IP exception , this does not include being able to attack same person, unless u hit, then someone else hit , that way it breaks the last IP to hit them.

It was also to stop ppl saying its my dad, mum, brother, sister, dog or goldfish playing and all massing one target, if u just use the search button u will find this had been said many times over many yrs.
Dude, dont know who you are. Dont have the energy to find out.

This IP issue has been discussed for a couple of years now. How about YOU go and use the search button yourself and find out what this is all about & the reasons behind it before giving me your opinion.

I would not ask for an IP exception if Marla and I planned to abuse it by targeting the same player. She is 74 years old for pete's sake. She has never even massed anyone before. Nor is she interested in it. She plays the game for pleasure. And yes, she is my mother...not my bloody gold fish.

Secondly, you dont know me. Don't come preach to me about ethics and unfair game practices.

People who knows me will tell you I would never, ever ask anyone (and that includes my mother) to come fight my battles for me or gang up on my enemies. Only cowards do that thank you very much!

It's late...and i'm tired. You might not have meant to give offense but I really don't have the energy to deal with your 'what if' crap.

And lastly dude, u are not dealing with a novice. How about you take a second and think about this. At the moment i use my phone to log her in so she can farm on my phone's IP. So...I don't need an IP exception if I planned on getting her to help me mass someone.

Seriously dude!
reborn
Forum Elite

First im not a novice here too.

Now if you took a second to read what I put you could of worked it out, instead u jumped in both feet first and missed the point.

I didn't call your mother a goldfish I was stating as many have done before about others playing.

I myself use to play this game with my dad, brother and my partner, we even held a SGW meetup, I will add that this was the very first or second SGW meetup too. Just there is no confusion about muti ppl playing from same family.

If u want to take it that I was trying to say u were a muti re read it again , as it was aimed at anyone, ppl use to think my brother, dad, my partner and myself was all one player.

Now back to the point.

You only get that message if u or someone on your IP was the last person to hit that target. Now this is not something new and has been around since the start of the game. Again search button could of told u this.

I will say it again because u seem to have thrown a fit, there has never been any-one granted an IP exception for were they can both hit the same target from the same IP.

Not even for my own family and we held a meetup as I said were dozens of ppl that came, also watched us mass a few ppl too.

We asked for the same thing not just a few yrs ago but 9 years ago, and was told the reasons as I said above.

It wasn't me giving you my opinion, it was me telling you what I was told many many yrs ago.

The reasons as I put above in my last post. You cant turn around and say well this one looks ok this one doesn't. Its just a full blanket on everyone , then no one can whine.

The only way u can hit that target is if someone else hits it, which then breaks the last IP of an attack on that player.

This is not just on QW, this same for main , same for ascension.
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FluffyBunny
Forum Newbie

well I am here kinda new, so dont know all the details and all the stuff, and affy told me that marla was old lady, like the old man he is and asked not to too harsh on her :) but from my experience, such ip exceptions are a risky thing to do, as then no one knows is it the same person logging into the other account and doing some things or is it two different people. And like 9 times out of 10 its one person just acting like many. So I am fully supporting this ip rule, even though with current game mechanics and with farms getting like 100m income per turn it takes them about 2 days till they become worth hitting again, so maybe admins could add another check like not only check the ips of last hit and the player wanting to hit it now, but also check the times and if the last hit was two days ago or a day ago you can hit it even if u have same ip.

Return to “Quantum General”