possible cheater

Hitchkok
Forum Intermediate
ID: 0

possible cheater

id = 1945878
attacked me on the 23.12, (12.23 if youre american), was on PPT every time i checked (about twice a day) ever since (which, admittedely is possible using the free PPT for christmas), but then he went on VAC mode.
worth a check.
there is no useless knowledge, there is only knowledge we don't know how to use
math is the art of stating the obvious
click the banner.
yay, i have bragging rights
teal'c wrote:Jesus maybe Hitch should be ombudsman he seems to be the only one with brains around here
GhostyGoo wrote:Capitalism is responsible for the death of humanity through a complete and utter destruction of ethical conduct, you DO know this, right?
Thanks to capitalism, when your doctor tells you you require a kidney transplant to survive, you no longer can be certain if you actually need a kidney transplant or your doctor simply needs a new speedboat. Nice.

-Goo
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: possible cheater

Christmas PPT doesn't count when going to vac. Same with all admin-given PPTs - e.g. after the game breaks for a while.
Hitchkok
Forum Intermediate

Radiance wrote:Christmas PPT doesn't count when going to vac. Same with all admin-given PPTs - e.g. after the game breaks for a while.

yeah, but he was on PPT on 3.1, so he's last PPT wasn't the christmass one
click the banner.
teal'c wrote:Jesus maybe Hitch should be ombudsman he seems to be the only one with brains around here
GhostyGoo wrote:Capitalism is responsible for the death of humanity through a complete and utter destruction of ethical conduct, you DO know this, right?
Thanks to capitalism, when your doctor tells you you require a kidney transplant to survive, you no longer can be certain if you actually need a kidney transplant or your doctor simply needs a new speedboat. Nice.

-Goo
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

:-k I see. Funky. Curious to hear what the Mark will say.
Tekki
Forum Addict

Does anyone know if the ascended PPT counts as a PPT? Could he have ascended?
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
Hitchkok
Forum Intermediate

i think he did...
was queen of timeless ancient god, and i can't seem to get to his page now, but last time i checkedhe wasn't.
although, he wasn't KING of timeless ancient god either...
click the banner.

-Goo
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Dude i don't think there's anything sus here i think you're just thinking you've been checking him and you've missed a day or so and your information isn't accurate.

Hitchkok wrote:
Radiance wrote:Christmas PPT doesn't count when going to vac. Same with all admin-given PPTs - e.g. after the game breaks for a while.

yeah, but he was on PPT on 3.1, so he's last PPT wasn't the christmass one

What about the 4th Jan? Today is the 5th, you said he was on PPT on 3rd, maybe a whole day went by where you didn't check him, i mean time does go pretty quick these days.

Hitchkok wrote:i think he did...
was queen of timeless ancient god, and i can't seem to get to his page now, but last time i checkedhe wasn't.
although, he wasn't KING of timeless ancient god either...

He's timeless ancient god so he's no where near queen.
Image ImageImageImage
Hitchkok
Forum Intermediate

i did miss the 4.1.
but he definiatly was queen of timeless ancient gods.
also, the 23rd was wednsday, so he would have PPTed onced until friday 25.12, PPTed again until sunday 27.12, used christmas PPT until tuesday 29.12, PPTed once until thursday 31.12, PPTed again until saturday 2.12. how was he on PPT on sunday 3.12?
now, i'm not saying i'm infallible, i MIGHT be wrong.
but i think it's worth a check.
click the banner.

-Goo
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Hitchkok wrote:i did miss the 4.1.
but he definiatly was queen of timeless ancient gods.
also, the 23rd was wednsday, so he would have PPTed onced until friday 25.12, PPTed again until sunday 27.12, used christmas PPT until tuesday 29.12, PPTed once until thursday 31.12, PPTed again until saturday 2.12. how was he on PPT on sunday 3.12?
now, i'm not saying i'm infallible, i MIGHT be wrong.
but i think it's worth a check.

Of course you ARE wrong.
You clearly have your memory fail because he IS a Timeless Ancient God.
Are you saying he cheated by reverting from a Queen to Timeless???
Face it, you got your memory fail.
There are no ground for a check by Admin here.

EDIT: yes your memory did fail. There are 2 other accounts in that alliance on vacation mode, one of which is a Queen.

viewtopic.php?f=159&t=151538&hilit=1945878

They've been reported before ^^

FemB and Liemarai are apparently girlfriend / boyfriend or wife / husband respectively.

Although not sure Admin ever checked them out.

But the point is don't make accusations or suspicions based on your memory alone.
Image ImageImageImage
formerly adminMark
Big Brother

Hello,

No evidence of cheating found at this time.

adminMark

Return to “For Admin Archives”