~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

Obsene Planet Names / Messages AND MULTI - ID = 74086

Player name = ~Massey~

Planet name =
"I LIKE TO **Filtered** MIFLS"

Private message received (amongst others)

"whats a dumb ass ?? you sloppy handjob"

could just hit the ignore button, but id rather just have these kinds of players dealt with in a more appropriate manner.

ID - 1978622
May 09, 18:21 Mr Mojo X1 lost 15 0 0 3 11,560,000

Conveniently after Mr Mojo stole a planet, an account that cant possibly spy me, let alone know which planets have no defense on, nor have i had any interaction with.

I look at the player and consider who it is, guessing the next move. (When i take the planet back and my MS cant take any more planets, another unknown player with a crappy account will take aplanet)

ID - 1988749

09:32 w1lluk Reserved for Tziki 1 lost 15 0 0 3 5,226,400

Just as predicted, another player i have had no interaction with, who is incapable of spying me to know which planets have a defense and which do not etc...and precisely when i cannot take a planet back. how convenient.

I suspect ~Massey~ is now creating accounts and Multi'ing because he is unable to fight me in any other way than to take my planets.
Last edited by ~Tziki~ on Thu May 10, 2012 8:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Huxley
Forum Elder
ID: 0

Re: Obsene Planet Names / Messages - ID = 74086

~Tziki~ wrote:Player name = ~Massey~

Planet name = "I LIKE TO **Filtered** MIFLS"

Private message received (amongst others)

"whats a dumb ass ?? you sloppy handjob"

could just hit the ignore button, but id rather just have these kinds of players dealt with in a more appropriate manner.

Planet name = "I LIKE TO **Filtered** MIFLS"

Can't even spell it right, no respect for the MILF communititty! [-X
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
Halisstra
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: Drow
ID: 1974167

That's really quite vile, I don't even understand why someone would bother tbh =S

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you

FreeSpirit - freespirit2587@hotmail.com says:
im a spacecake wth rumfilling
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

i agree.

personal feelings aside, this kind of attitude is not one that will benefit the community.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

Re: Obsene Planet Names / Messages AND MULTI - ID = 74086

And to top it off, potential multi'ing to get ahead...
--------
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Well done, great find. Someone knows a dual is out and they take it =D>

Seriously, HoF? Detective of the year? =D>

Perhaps you could also display the PM where you have obviously called him a dumb ass? When your disrespectful, you should expect derogatory comments back.

Perhaps, this is chance or the fact that Massey might have friends willing to take planets? In fact, you ever had anyone spy someone for you?

Inconclusive and unconstructive, that said, no harm in looking but I bet you are wrong.
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

Field Marshall wrote:Well done, great find. Someone knows a dual is out and they take it =D>

Perhaps you could also display the PM where you have obviously called him a dumb ass? When your disrespectful, you should expect derogatory comments back.

Perhaps, this is chance or the fact that Massey might have friends willing to take planets? In fact, you ever had anyone spy someone for you?

Inconclusive and unconstructive, that said, no harm in looking but I bet you are wrong.

I swear you have multiple personality disorder...sometimes I love you, and sometimes I hate you :P
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

well unless someone else wants to come forward and admit they spied me to learn of all my planet def's and stats, because as it stands Massey, nor the other 2 accounts can spy me, they have neither the covert level nor the UU to train in order to be able to do it.

I only posted that comment from massey as it is the only one i currently have a copy of. previous PM's have been deleted but unfortunatly those PM's are worse than this one, so i regret deleting them now.

anyway, it is far to convenient that players i have had nothing to do with, who cannot spy me, suddenly start picking off planets, at exact intervals and timings so that i cannot take them back.

If im wrong, then so be it. However, id still like it checked out. ~Massey~ has been known to demonstrate shadey behaviour...
--------
judochop
Forum Grunt

Field Marshall wrote:Well done, great find. Someone knows a dual is out and they take it =D>

Ya sorry to tell you FM, but the totality of the facts actually would lead one to believe, with relative ease, that massey is up to some funny business.
311 is down for the Unity!

~Tziki~
Forum Addict

judochop wrote:

Ya sorry to tell you FM, but the totality of the facts actually would lead one to believe, with relative ease, that massey is up to some funny business.

its ok, FM just likes to bust my balls and throw in the occasional Anti-Tziki comment or two :P

Ive emailed this to admin now however.

Massey has replied about the strange goings on, and has said

lol whaaat dont get frisky.....you havent seen nothing yet, i have alot of people working for and part of there job description keep me happy ;)

The truth behind such a thing i do not know, but light can be shed on the matter by admin.
--------
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

~Tziki~ wrote:If im wrong, then so be it. However, id still like it checked out. ~Massey~ has been known to demonstrate shadey behaviour...

I'm not "anti-tziki"...I agree with the above sentiment but doesn't mean I don't think your any less a douché :-D

However, I can assure you...somebody told Massey and his friends that your planets were available :smt058

but like you say, never a bad thing to check, keeps admins fingers busy. Stops him putting in updates and things :smt025
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

You refuse to touch those facing expulsion - who knows that they may be carrying...

should be taken care of soon ^^
--------
_willie_
Forum Elite
Race: Forgotten

isnt there that 3 months rule about not being able to take a planet?
MOD SPEAK
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Didn't think it was as long as 3 months, but hey i've been wrong many times before.
Image ImageImageImage
Loki™
Forum Elder
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: System Lord
ID: 41339
Alternate name(s): Lloth, Sargonnas, D4ywalk3r

_willie_ wrote:isnt there that 3 months rule about not being able to take a planet?

Think its a month.
Spoiler

And Loki saw every thing that he had farmed, and, behold, it was very good.
Spoiler
George Hazard says:
thats what happens, HVE takes your soul and gives you an awesome high
when you leave, you can't live without it
ImageImage

The forces of Loki™ rush in full force, and inflict 1,086,054,534,340,000 damage on Pooop's forces!
It was confirmed that 12,620,737 of Pooop's forces fell at the hands of Loki™'s assult.

The forces of Pooop fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 481,837,854,506,000 damage on Loki™'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 1,988,050 of Loki™'s troops.

Return to “Report Archive”