Dhanvantari ??? ???
Garuda ??? ???
Ganesha ??? ???
Kartikeya ??? ???
Krishna ??? ???
Lakshmi ??? ???
Shiva ??? ???
Vishnu ??? ???

All income planets are over 1.2tril and have at least 1.2bil defences on them if not more, this is a living god with a covert level of 30 and an AC of 28....I think this account needs to be looked into if not at least for the fact it has 11 planets which isn't allowed.

p.s I have a screenshot of the account with 11 planets if its needed.

Odie
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Alliance: Leaf Village
ID: 0

Re: 11 Planets (possible income multi????)

~Odin~ wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:08 pm ID - 1977133

Aruna ??? ???
Brahma ??? ???
Chandra ??? ???
Dhanvantari ??? ???
Garuda ??? ???
Ganesha ??? ???
Kartikeya ??? ???
Krishna ??? ???
Lakshmi ??? ???
Shiva ??? ???
Vishnu ??? ???

All income planets are over 1.2tril and have at least 1.2bil defences on them if not more, this is a living god with a covert level of 30 and an AC of 28....I think this account needs to be looked into if not at least for the fact it has 11 planets which isn't allowed.

Odie
Forgive my ignorance I have not played in quite some time, but isn't it legal to obtain 11 planets? You have 9 planets, send your MS out and build a planet? Chances are slim that it will actually work, but it is possible.
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Alliance: ROT
Race: System Lord
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~

~Odin~ wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:08 pm ID - 1977133

Aruna ??? ???
Brahma ??? ???
Chandra ??? ???
Dhanvantari ??? ???
Garuda ??? ???
Ganesha ??? ???
Kartikeya ??? ???
Krishna ??? ???
Lakshmi ??? ???
Shiva ??? ???
Vishnu ??? ???

Odie
Either way you have painted a target on a living god account and his planets by posting his Id ;)
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

Tetrismonkey wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:49 pm Forgive my ignorance I have not played in quite some time, but isn't it legal to obtain 11 planets? You have 9 planets, send your MS out and build a planet? Chances are slim that it will actually work, but it is possible.
To the best of my knowledge there was a case a while ago in which someone did that and the 11th planet was removed from the player. If it wasn't against the rules to have 11 planets one would think at least 1/2 of the ingame accounts would have 11 planets instead of the games intended 10 allotment.

I posted his ID because it is information Admin might request any way, it's not like I am the first person in the game to post someones ID's up for possibly breaking the rules. I never said or asked people to planet strip said person, just stating the information and I don't think their ascended level has anything to do with it.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
Spoiler
Quina Quen
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Diamond Dust

To be fair, all ID's and associated names are public information anyway.

Be interesting to see where all the naq goes though :D
The ascended entity formerly known as Diamond Dust
~nyx~
Forum Expert
Alternate name(s): CleoCatra, Temptress, Femme Fatale, Nyx, Cleo

used to be possble a few years ago but thought Support had fixed that bug, :s

Could be a inacttve acc left over from when t was possible. Can't recall having seen an acc with 11 planets myself though.

Wouldn't it be fun if support removed planet and all income its generated :-#
“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true;
the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard

No one is more hated, than they that speak the truth ~Plato
SGW player since 11 Oct 2005 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5707
Quina Quen
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Diamond Dust

Cleo wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:13 amCould be a inacttve acc left over from when t was possible. Can't recall having seen an acc with 11 planets myself though.
Definitely not inactive. Account is currently on PPT and has next to no turns, which suggests activity.
Last edited by Quina Quen on Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The ascended entity formerly known as Diamond Dust
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

It's always been legal to have 11 planets from what I remember

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
Seaborgium
Forum Intermediate

Yes 11 are allowed, just liek more then 1 triple is allowed IF you make them.
I know someone who has 2 triples.
They bought one, then created one using MTs.
new life goal, 10 triples :smt081
~Odin~
Alföðr

~Dä Vinci~ wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:03 am It's always been legal to have 11 planets from what I remember
Could have sworn that admin came across someone using this method and a planet was removed to bump them back down to 10. If I am wrong then I am wrong, still worth hearing from admin when they get a chance if anything to clear the air. After all its not common for me to stumble across someone with 11 planets lol.
Spoiler
Support
Site Admin
Alternate name(s): Juliette

Quick comment about the planets; 12 is illegal, 11 is fine (55 accounts have 11 planets), 10 is normal, 4.5 is average for accounts that have *any* planets, 1.4 is average for *all* accounts. Patched a bug that allowed 12 a few years back.
Multiple triples is also fine - only ways to get them is through the Planet Creation feature in exchange for Market Turns and Mothership exploration - not possible through attacking or Black Market.

As for their general behaviour, will keep an eye on them for a while, see if something stands out. Thank you, Odin. :smt023
~Odin~
Alföðr

Support wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:15 am Quick comment about the planets; 12 is illegal, 11 is fine (55 accounts have 11 planets), 10 is normal, 4.5 is average for accounts that have *any* planets, 1.4 is average for *all* accounts. Patched a bug that allowed 12 a few years back.
Multiple triples is also fine - only ways to get them is through the Planet Creation feature in exchange for Market Turns and Mothership exploration - not possible through attacking or Black Market.

As for their general behaviour, will keep an eye on them for a while, see if something stands out. Thank you, Odin. :smt023
Ah must have been the 12 that I must be remembering that was fixed then. Thank you for clearing that up for me.
Will be interesting to see if this is an income multi for someone though.
Once again thanks.
Spoiler
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

this post offends me - and because of that I’m gonna drop vac mode and mass ya
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
~Odin~
Alföðr

harchester wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:31 pm this post offends me - and because of that I’m gonna drop vac mode and mass ya
You're just upset because you had not had a leg humping in a while :p come to daddy for your dose!
Spoiler

Return to “Report Rule Violators”