Era 9 - 1-WAY POSITIVE FEEDBACK LOOP WORLDS

Records of the Eras that came before
™Fûr¥
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Forum wrote:just wait for 'old school' era :)
nothing but a few weaps, 3 unit types, and ... well - thats about all there was in the old school :)

§upernovå wrote:I like how main and q are simple, ascended and chaos have to many options ect and it seems q now has that which sucks

and how the ppt varies sucks lol, i mean it would be good if you didnt have a clue about when you could swipe every1's naq

and 3ird so many people start with 350 odd k and i start with 50 haha
That kool my favorite era, that includes no ms's either right ?

Olsson/The Justice wrote:probably not... once a miner always a miner .. i learned that last wave

I am of legal age thank you. :shock:
diobella
Forum Grunt

Question re: UP

Based on up of 97/day (save the laughs, been at work all day) I should be receiving 2 per turn according to my math. I'm not. I seem to be getting one, once two.

Am I missing something here?

Thanks all.
"I choose my friends for their good looks, my acquaintances for their good characters, and my enemies for their good intellects. A man cannot be too careful in the choice of his enemies." ~Oscar Wilde
lizzard11120
Fledgling Forumer

remember a % gets trained straight into your troops, so they dont become Untriained troops
diobella
Forum Grunt

You're right. I didn't think it would automatically train them until I clicked the shiny red "allocate" button. Must let go of my control issues. Thanks, Lizzard.
"I choose my friends for their good looks, my acquaintances for their good characters, and my enemies for their good intellects. A man cannot be too careful in the choice of his enemies." ~Oscar Wilde
Hensenshi
Strange Soldier

Forum wrote:just wait for 'old school' era :)
nothing but a few weaps, 3 unit types, and ... well - thats about all there was in the old school :)

That caught my attention.
Kroony
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Trout-Slap
Race: Trout Master
ID: 34764

when training more than 1 different unit at a time could you put a space or comma between the results:

6 units trained for 27,00010 units trained for 25,000

change to

6 units trained for 27,000 10 units trained for 25,000
vcs1988
Forum Grunt

I am having trouble with my stats... i have bought 10 Time Dilation Field Generators and trained 10 Defense Clones but I have no def action.... but I went and bought mercs I got some def action.... whats going on?
The fight against the Goa'uld is not over...
Angelis~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: The Legion
ID: 6225

Just give it a minute and it will show your stats. Its a little slow from what I can see. :)
vcs1988
Forum Grunt

no... but a turn went by and nothing. when I bought 3 mercs (max i could buy) was when it kicked in... but now I have sold the mercs and it stayed the same... so now I have bought the mercs again. I have also trained spies and it has been several mins and nothing.
The fight against the Goa'uld is not over...
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

Like Angelis said,

It's pretty slow it usualy updates once you attack somone.
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
Angelis~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: The Legion
ID: 6225

When I bought my first weapon and a super I tried to attack and it said I had 0 stats. I had bought a merc and it changed, I got rid of that merc and now it changes slowly. So now that I have stats in all it just takes a few minutes. Except for when I increased the miners, the income didnt increase till the next turn.

:)
devildog
Fledgling Forumer
Race: USMC
ID: 82504101

I'd like there to be an addition option for relations. OBSERVED.
Right now there is WAR, NEUTRAL, and PEACE. Observed would be for those that you want to keep an eye on but not ready to WAR with. Observed could use covert capacity to turn on or off.. and if your covert is higher then who you are observing they do not know they are on your list.. and vice versa.
Just an idea here.. expand on it if you guys have other idea's.
Taxxy
Forum Irregular

same happend to me Angelis
It's not whether you get knocked down, it's whether you get up.
High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

to FORUM

SOB, YOU SOB

i didn't want to play this wave and look what you did SOB

i mean really, this is just cruel. i'am here in europe trying to get away from computer and what do you do SOB

you make something i'am falling in love with in the frist 20 words SOB

ah damn it

you win, i'll play but it's a 11 euro per day at the moment, damn hotels.

you SOB, you will get my time, wondering about another market turn since you have been so kind as to fixed the trading bug. Need more turns since at the moment i can get only 3500, and well i'am too lazy to spam my msn telling everyone to trade turns for miner, hmm mabye i should be all that many more farms, out there....

So to conclude you SOB, it looks like a damn great era!
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake
™Fûr¥
Forum Irregular

where is ny alliance in alliiance rankings, been more than a turn.

Return to “Quantum Archives”