Prist dead

™LoT
Forum Regular
Alliance: TDD
Race: Furlings
Alternate name(s): Gods and Goddess of the Anunnaki

Prist dead

our military was obviously overwhelmed. Unable to stop them, or even engage them all, the excess had their way with your Pastor. And it killed a lot of them. Not even a clown joke can cheer you up now.

each atack on sombody who have trained pastors no mather if is defended or devastaged damaged,the defender lose his prist....is not a limit..for exemple if the atack is defended to lose less that 10% and for devastaged one to not lose at all??its a bug or this was the intention??

Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: Prist dead

Please give me an attack log ID?
I have seen hits where up to 50% of Ascension Helpers were killed in 2 hits.
™LoT
Forum Regular

my id 5318...is the last atack on me...was a defend one and i lose 10% off all my trained prist...

Juliette
Verified
The Queen

I would like to clear up that the attacker himself (in case of a failed attack) also loses part of his priests (making failed attacks somewhat costly, so spy before you commit).

I am sorry, LoT, I need an attack log ID. :) When you open the Battle Record, copy the numbers at the end of the link in your address bar. ;)
™LoT
Forum Regular

™LoT
Forum Regular

its corect?? :D

Juliette
Verified
The Queen

™LoT wrote:its corect?? :D
Fantastic. ;) Thanks LoT.

The lack of a ground defence force results in massive death rates among your Ascension Helpers. That is true. That is how it was meant to be.. Ascension Helpers are a useless lot, only thing they are good for is ascending and basic income. They sit naked in drum circles, doing Forum-knows-what. When an attacker (trained and armed ground troops) comes and meets no resistance, they are the ones they will seek out and kill.
After all, it is the goal of this game to ascend; so halting someone's ascension process by killing his Ascension Helpers is a very useful thing. :)

This is why sitting with only Ascension Helpers trained is perfectly fine as long as you are on Protection; when off Protection, maintain some ground defence. :)

MS-only attacks do not kill priests.
™LoT
Forum Regular

ya but...if you have 50k priest and 5 guys(new acc or whatever) hit you all in same day without a reason is unfair to come with one weapon with 500 AS and you with huge def you can lose evrithing...you know..i can put 5 friends to make one acc and hit sombody each day few times...that guy will never ascend..that is my point...must be somhow to defend...not any guy with no stats kill you.

™LoT
Forum Regular

will be much better to can kill your prist when he have a better strike..or when both size have stargate or somthing..i do no but in this case if 2 or 3 friends stay on one person he will cant ascend...

Juliette
Verified
The Queen

™LoT wrote:ya but...if you have 50k priest and 5 guys(new acc or whatever) hit you all in same day without a reason is unfair to come with one weapon with 500 AS and you with huge def you can lose evrithing...you know..i can put 5 friends to make one acc and hit sombody each day few times...that guy will never ascend..that is my point...must be somhow to defend...not any guy with no stats kill you.
No, if you have a huge def like you say, the enemy will not kill many of your Priests. There is a check to see what the difference %-wise is between attacker and defender; have a defence, that difference changes very quickly. :)

The scenario you describe, "have 5 people with 1 weapon attack 1 person with a huge defence, and you will kill all his priests" is not possible. Not unless someone removes your defence first, but then, there is no defence against teamwork. 'Attack caps' are no fun, and essentially unnecessary. You can do the same to them.

You bring up a good point, though, that the Ascension Helper deaths might be a bit on the high end. I will look through some more logs to see if you are right, or whether some are just flukes for people who have little defence. :)

(LoT: Buy some ground defence weapons, do not let your defence consist only of MSes; see how that affects the death rates.)
™LoT
Forum Regular

ok i will try that :D...tx

xdjoker
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

That is somewhat the point i was trying to make earlier LoT that with how people are power ascending they are putting everything into their priests. Lets say a few guy halt on the ascending for a while to build up a sufficient army to wipe out the people power ascending which probably wouldn't be to hard. The power ascenders would be at a stand still since they have to wait for UP to pop out new units.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

This report is obsolete since the 33%-update.

*closed*

Return to “Bugs/Glitches”