Mercenary contract!!!!!!!!!!! PAYMENT 10,000,000,000 naq

Specific to server: "GateWars: Battle of the Ascended"
VanRain
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

Mercenary contract!!!!!!!!!!! PAYMENT 10,000,000,000 naq

I need your help! Naq and uu.... id 16901.
Gone.......
Fledgling Forumer

Whats the matter vanrain? Pissed off you got whats coming to you?

Any one actually interested in this "contract" I will meet his price and destroy him in main so he cant retailate.

This is what u get for being a bully VanRain....about time someone stood up to you and gave u a bloody nose.
Last edited by Gone....... on Thu Dec 08, 2005 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gone.......
Fledgling Forumer

Ohh...and in case anyone was wondering. I took back my planets from vanrain an hour ago. Then removed all his guns, assasin planets have half his covert. Your beat vanrain and u know it. Dont make me go after your main account too.....i know u dont have much resources other then your def, which i can easily remove from you.

P.S. I still have a ton of ascention turns to use on you if u want vanrain.
Owen
Forum Irregular

Lord Jared wrote:Whats the matter vanrain? Pissed off you got whats coming to you?

Any one actually interested in this "contract" I will meet his price and destroy him in main so he cant retailate.

This is what u get for being a bully VanRain....about time someone stood up to you and gave u a bloody nose.

Lord Jared has my support 100%... also... i was "supposedly" at peace with VanRain... then he raided me in ascension and ignored me on msn...
Gone.......
Fledgling Forumer

What can i say....he isnt very trustworthy. So any of you tempted by his offer....he wont pay you in the end. And thank you for your support Owen, its means alot to me.

Lord Jared - THE VICTORIOUS!!!!!!
VanRain
Forum Grunt

Message text:
Putting a price on my head eh. No worries, i have more then enough resources to take care of you in main and double any ransom u offer. I look forward to showing how weak your main account really is:) And theres nothing that u can do to stop me!!! Unless, u wanna count your losses and move on. Thats the only way u will get to remain powerful in main vanrain.....the only way. I await your response. Lord Jared

New price is 12,000,000,000 naq
Little info if i sell my defence and attack i'll have (16,256,800,000)
chunkysoup
Forum Intermediate

10 bil naq for destroying vagina breath? He's got 59 planets total... Heck I'll do that part lol
Fills you up right

Hallowed is Chunky
Hallowed are the Indu
VanRain
Forum Grunt

chunkysoup wrote:10 bil naq for destroying vagina breath? He's got 59 planets total... Heck I'll do that part lol

That's for free!!!!!!
Gone.......
Fledgling Forumer

But are u going to give up all that power that u lust for, eh vanrain? You will no longer be powerful and by your logic....you'll be very week. Im giving u the chance to bury the hachet....but i see that u arent that type of person.

And, by the way. 12B naq isnt that much, so any of you tempted to take this offer.....do so at your own risk. I still have alot of allies in ascension and a ton of turns to retaliate with. And by Van Rainman selling his defense, it will save me 1600 turns and some repair costs. So by all means VanRain, sell away.

Lord Jared
Owen
Forum Irregular

the person who accepts this offer will be brought down 10x worse... Lord Jared is powerful... has powerful friends, and those powerful friends also have powerful friends... it's a nice big chain :)
VanRain
Forum Grunt

We will see!
Owen
Forum Irregular

we most certainly shall...
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

Congrats Lord Jared. You talked the talk and walked the walk.

Most impressive. *Salutes a superior player.
Im so pretty..o so pretty

I will do it for 30 B naq, right now righ here *hides*
Kirklandkie
Forum Spammer

i side with jar and owen in this. i also knew of the raid on owen and tried to contact you, i was ignored

-kirk

Return to “Ascended General”