AP conversion

prsko
Forum Irregular

AP conversion

So after I converted AP to turn refill (wich is awesome btw), I can't convert my AP to LF, getting a message saying I converted maximum LF for the period of 5 months.
Here's the message I got:You converted roughly to the maximum (100 trill) on August 30th at 10:23:12 AM gametime you can convert again January 27th at 09:23:12 AM gametime

Account hasn't been a ascended for years, so this should be looked in to.
Last edited by prsko on Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: AP conversion

how much AP do you have?
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
prsko
Forum Irregular

Not much, 5,814 Ascension Points Available, but i can't see how that is relevant, unless u caped the minimum and I missed it.
Sol
Forum Addict

Well it appears you either converted to LF or turns recently, either one you must wait out the time until you can convert life force, if you're trying to convert to turns just wait the few weeks.
You do also need at least 18k APP to gain the turn refill.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Ancient Thor
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Ancient

You converted roughly to the maximum (100 trill) on August 31st at 09:30:00 AM gametime you can convert again January 28th at 08:30:00 AM gametime

I converted AP to AT's and I also can't convert AP to LF.

So now I can't convert another AP to LF for 5 months.

I am experiancing same bug.

Regards Thor
Last edited by Ancient Thor on Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
And all that once was is now lost for none now lives to remember it!
I have new SIG:

The forces of yoyo fought back with all they could, and managed to
inflict 47,742,060,061,015 to 6 damage on [AG] Thor’s forces!

With 602,853,790,117,431 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 1438263 of yoyo's Covert Ops!

Trade feedback:
http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=104900

Thor says:
oh and my 60b def is still standing :D
*how awesome is that?
GrizzZzzly says:
*we tried maasing it
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Indeed.. it registers the conversion of any number of APP to AT as a conversion to the maximum, disallowing any subsequent conversions.
prsko
Forum Irregular

Yes, I did convert to turns, infact, it was done at the exact time the game caped my LF conversion for 5 months on August 30th at 10:23:12 AM.
Urke
Forum Grunt
Alternate name(s): Night Hawk

Sol wrote:Well it appears you either converted to LF or turns recently, either one you must wait out the time until you can convert life force, if you're trying to convert to turns just wait the few weeks.

Dude, no offense but I think you should read 1 post on the topic once again. :D

Anyway, I have the same bug. I bet all who traded AP for Turn refill have it. :D

I hope you will fix this soon.
marshall
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Omega Allegiance
Race: 100m sprint
ID: 42274

Out of interest, why are people trying to convert mere thousands of APP to LF instead of saving it for a turn refill? Do the maths and grab the turns, you can make the LF alternative up at least a million fold... #-o

Jedi~Tank wrote:I GOT WRECKED BY MARSHIE
Sol
Forum Addict

Urke wrote:
Sol wrote:Well it appears you either converted to LF or turns recently, either one you must wait out the time until you can convert life force, if you're trying to convert to turns just wait the few weeks.

Dude, no offense but I think you should read 1 post on the topic once again. :D

Anyway, I have the same bug. I bet all who traded AP for Turn refill have it. :D

I hope you will fix this soon.

What I'm saying is it's not a bug, just a *now* poorly worded 'you cant convert life force because you already converted for max turns therefore you must wait either the x time to convert to LF or x time to convert more to max turns'
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
prsko
Forum Irregular

OK, so what u are trying to say, if a person on ascending run converts to turns, he cant convert to LF for 5 months? And thats allright to you?
Marshall, it was just a test...
Sol
Forum Addict

prsko wrote:OK, so what u are trying to say, if a person on ascending run converts to turns, he cant convert to LF for 5 months? And thats allright to you?
Marshall, it was just a test...

The same happens if someone coverts over to 100 trill, if someone happens to convert their turns they will loose all of their APP anyway.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Urke
Forum Grunt
Alternate name(s): Night Hawk

I really feel offended now. Seriously ! ](*,)

My account got last ascend more then a year ago. :) It was impossible to convert 100T by now, since you gain 18 AP per turn. :) So this statement is completely wrong. Ok ?

You converted roughly to the maximum (100 trill) on August 27th at 07:57:18 AM gametime you can convert again January 24th at 06:57:18 AM gametime

On the other hand, I traded some APs for turn refill, like all the farmers. I did it in the exact same time mentioned in the FALSE statement above.

So here are my options :
I need to wait 14 days from the time I converted Turns, to be able to covert APs ? Will I be able to convert APs for turn refill right after that, if possible ?

I wonder if you are just saying, that when a person converts min 18k APs for turn refill, he/she gets 5 month penalty for AP to LF conversions even if he/she didnt exceed the 100T barrier ? If so, this is absurd.

Sol, you made a mistake. No biggy. We still love you. :smt060

p.s. Making a thing wrong doesnt make you look bad or w/e. It just needs to be fixed. We need your :smt100
Sol
Forum Addict

Urke wrote:My account got last ascend more then a year ago. :) It was impossible to convert 100T by now, since you gain 18 AP per turn. :) So this statement is completely wrong. Ok ?

Read my second post up, over and over, until you realize that I did say the statement was now wrong.
Urke wrote:So here are my options :
I need to wait 14 days from the time I converted Turns, to be able to covert APs ? Will I be able to convert APs for turn refill right after that, if possible ?

I wonder if you are just saying, that when a person converts min 18k APs for turn refill, he/she gets 5 month penalty for AP to LF conversions even if he/she didnt exceed the 100T barrier ? If so, this is absurd.

Hardly, just makes you plan ahead, convert your lf first then start converting turns, either way you will loose all of your APP.
Urke wrote:Sol, you made a mistake. No biggy. We still love you. :smt060

If I made a mistake I would have fixed it already ;)
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
prsko
Forum Irregular

Basicly peeps ascending should not convert to turns then, because they cant boost their acc for 5 months with APP to LF conversion...
What about APP's gained from main market, no point in spending MT's for them if u cant convert to LF cache...
If this isnt a bug, but feature, then u should atleast write it down somewhere, so people would know :roll:

Return to “Ascended Bugs Archive”