selling 2,5 m UUs for 50$

Trading, buying and sellling of everything permitted to do so on New Grounds.
No, you don't sell your soul here.
mihawind
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

selling 2,5 m UUs for 50$

Pm me ingame on NG (6791) or on forums for the deal.

Best deal you won't get atm! I'm not selling for smaller amount atm. Regual custumers ger some extra discount on every next trade
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

Re: selling 2,5 m UUs for 50$

lol?

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
™LoT
Forum Regular
Alliance: TDD
Race: Furlings
Alternate name(s): Gods and Goddess of the Anunnaki

windsurfer wrote:Pm me ingame on NG (6791) or on forums for the deal.

Best deal you won't get atm! I'm not selling for smaller amount atm. Regual custumers ger some extra discount on every next trade
you jocking right?? after next update i can lose 70 mil uu and you want to sel 2,5 mil for 50 buks??hell i want sell it too :smt043 :smt025

mihawind
Forum Newbie

viewtopic.php?f=311&t=199548

or you are stupid, or is it me....but probably we are both...but as i see the rates posted on forums are $3/100k UU...
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

that is an extremely old post

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
slx
Forum Irregular
Race: Sith

I don't think he realizes the updates that are being discussed lol
NAQ SOLD TO DATE: 15 quad
UU SOLD TO DATE:2.3 trill
ACCOUNTS SOLD for $$$ TO DATE: 5
ACCOUNTS SOLD FOR RESOURCES TO DATE: 8

Trade Feedback

Spoiler
Image[ Image
Slim87R
Forum Expert

I can't imagine anyone wanting to buy UU only to have it disappear shortly after.
™LoT
Forum Regular
Alliance: TDD
Race: Furlings
Alternate name(s): Gods and Goddess of the Anunnaki

windsurfer wrote:viewtopic.php?f=311&t=199548

or you are stupid, or is it me....but probably we are both...but as i see the rates posted on forums are $3/100k UU...
i know who is stupid here btw us...but i let you to stay on what you belive...but what you belive is not same with what is true or real here....lol good luck selling m8... ](*,)

mihawind
Forum Newbie

lol excuse me for not spending my life in front of sgw and knowing all unnecessary things, sir!

so you could instead of being moron just tell me, know much the rates have changed...or simply be quiet...but no, i have to show your god's greatness and make fun of stupidity of the people who don't spent their lives online! but i'm happy for you that you feel so funny and not stupid! so enjoy the moment, have fun,...because this is probably the only place on earth where you can boost your ego ;)
Slim87R
Forum Expert

windsurfer wrote:lol excuse me for not spending my life in front of sgw and knowing all unnecessary things, sir!

so you could instead of being moron just tell me, know much the rates have changed...or simply be quiet...but no, i have to show your god's greatness and make fun of stupidity of the people who don't spent their lives online! but i'm happy for you that you feel so funny and not stupid! so enjoy the moment, have fun,...because this is probably the only place on earth where you can boost your ego ;)
You must remember that people who play this game essentially take on the role of gods. Especially when you play ascended server. ;)

Return to “New Grounds Market”