Era 35: Counter-Strike

every way is different ... yet there are some basics :)
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Era 35: Counter-Strike

QUANTUM ERA 35 Counter-Strike
You hit me once I hit you back
You gave a kick I gave a slap
You took my naq killed my men
I burned your planets till your race was dead

It is ALL about revenge. Here, revenge gives you the right - and might - to act without restriction. Bypass PPT, avoid power limits, and HIT STRONGER with the lifeblood of the realm-vengance!
Welcome to the quantum realms of COUNTER-STRIKE ....

I know it's late in the era, but time has been an issue with the exams, then holidays and whatnot.. Then again we usually learn from history, not present.

Anyway, while the era's unique feature of counter-strikes being 5x as powerful as normal attacks makes wars easier to be waged, it seems it is not the feature that's caused so many conflicts throughout the era; it is the first-time-ever money prize on any GateWars servers that's causing so many wars and massings, using fake accounts in the process to gain an edge.

Right now it seems the only viable way to be able to compete is to wreak havoc, something the era advertises.
Who will make the best use of the features available? When will they use all their power and might?

Last era it was GnR rank that tipped the scale in final rankings. Will it be the same this era? With all the different options and massings that have been happening, will it hold any meaning?

Despite so many question marks throughout the era only one thing remains certain: last man standing shall be victorious.

May the battle begin.

~Jack
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler

Return to “Tips and Tricks”