Blain/Nitro

Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Blain/Nitro-Malbrega

Nitro (21813) / breaking of ingame rules (being fed)

~Jack
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
malbrega
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

Re: Please report accounts for Game Cop investigation here:

Jack for banning me, just for massing him. lol cop abuse allready.....

please show the evidence here against me , because there is none to show......

apart from your 220b defence going to 0
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

I am sorry but all of game cops agreed you have been breaking rules constantly which is why you were banned. I was merely the one who pushed the button, but all of us were in consent.
You were fed by Blain whole era long which is why you were banned. Most recently you were fed around 100k units yesterday.
Your account has shown a big deficit of units.

You are free to deny and show us any and all evidence you have and plead your case either here or via PMs. In either case - do not spam this thread with irrelevant data (such as my defence going from 220b to 0 or any similar unimportant things).

~Jack
{Banned}
Spoiler
malbrega
Forum Grunt

well i left my account yeterday on 30% for farming with no loss of units , i cant see who has spied me and lost units, so I suggest you ask admin to look into it, and my name will be instantly cleared. its not my fault it takes 24 hours to change back to 110%
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

You have not farmed yesterday any more extensively than you have every previous day, when you were farming while having 110%. So it is really intriguing how come the only day you decide to save units while farming, you also get fed more than 100k units which you then later carelessly spend, as if someone knew you weren't on 110% which, you said you have been for a long, long time, and it's as if you have an abundance of units.
Furthermore there was another deficit of more than 100k units in the last 10 days (so a deficit of more than 200k units in the last 10 days). This is the deficits that I can prove from the losses you have sustained while sabbing my account, the losses you have sustained while sabbing others (which I know for a fact you have, for instance you lost about 40k units on Scenster a few days ago, if I am not mistaken) only further add up to the deficit of units you should have and the units you have.

The units from account that was also banned (Blain) were also mostly going on your account. Some small amounts of units went to a few other accounts but those were drops in the ocean, compared to what you gained. Every time Blain went on this "feed-rampage", you were the recipient of the big majority of units.

~Jack
{Banned}
Spoiler
malbrega
Forum Grunt

lets see the proof all i see is you spurting your mouth off and no evidence.
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

The numbers are based on a few hours ago when I presented the evidence to the rest of the game mods so they are a bit different now, but only by a very small number. Entertainers are not included, unless specifically specified.

I spied you after you'd raid some units. Your army size was ~900k units. Considering the time passed and your UP, you should have ~930k units. When you sabbed me, total, you lost about 350k units, give or take 10k. That would have mean that you could have no more than 580k units. Yet you have almost 700k units. That's a deficit of almost 120k units.

The next deficit - in total you lost about 430k units solely on me. + the 200k entertainers you have, that's a total of 630k army size. You had 689k army size, so only counting the losses you had on me that's 1.319 mil units you would otherwise have (I know you sabbed a few others and probably lost about 300k units on them as well in total, but no need to calculate those and besides that's just an estimate). I have always had bigger UP than you and without having raided, I would have about 1 mil army size. You raided about 120k units in the last 10 days. That's another deficit of 200k units. So without the count of the units you sabbed on other people than me, that's a big deficit which, at the army size you would have had if you hadn't sabbed me, that means a 15% army size deficit which is HUGE.

You can also read again the thread which shows you've been fed at the beginning of the era here, which is also one of the evidence (rules were clear from the beginning of the era): viewtopic.php?f=19&t=192371
You've also specifically created your forum account to defend against the allegations which means that before you were actually an active forum member you already checked the threads about people being fed which psychologically, not that it plays a big role in all the incriminating evidence we have against you, means that you were afraid of finding yourself there so you were checking those threads. When you saw your name pop up, you decided to "clean your name", only to show that you were fed even more later on (which you can also read in other posts, the numbers of units you were fed).

You are free to make your case about how you are innocent, however I must say that if you expect to be treated respectfully, you also have to treat others respectfully. My opinion of you is what it is, your opinion of me is what it is, but in this section specifically I am trying to be as respectful towards you as to any other player and you should try to be respectful towards me and/or any other game cop for this matter.

~Jack
{Banned}
Spoiler
HippyFool
Forum Elder

malbrega wrote:Jack for banning me, just for massing him. lol cop abuse allready.....

please show the evidence here against me , because there is none to show......

apart from your 220b defence going to 0

You are correct that we have no proof against you. There can be no doubt that blain has acted as a feeder to you and others so he will be banned for the rest of the wave.

Although there is no proof against you, there is no doubt that you gained a large amount of UU from blain. Your ban acts simply to remove the advantage you gained from those units, whether you wanted them or not.

Once you are unbanned in a couple of days, blain will not be around to cause any more mischief, your ill-gotten advantage will be gone, and you will still have an account that could win, if you so choose to go down that path.

You are a smart person Nitro, I am sure you will see that this is a fair compromise for all the units you received.

MSN = paddy_pan@hotmail.com

Naq sold to date: 6168tril

Trade Feedback- http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=105680 :)
malbrega
Forum Grunt

in a couple of days, what the hell is that all about seeing its surposed to be one 24 hour period.

unit wise if you check the logs I attacked sky whatever his name was at rank 1 and I sabbed him took 140k units or so, I massed him after and regained my units back as he left them untrained.

that left me at about 890k units total, 24 hours at 61k units per 24 hours that takes me to 950k units, left my self on 30% afterwards as no attacks left or covert turns, Im assuming he prob spied me after the incedent with all his units he had as spies which was around 350000 spies.

going to guess thats 10% giving me 35000 uu.

total is now around 985k so im not sure where the hell the other 30k units came from which took me to 1 mill. possibly someone can reveal the intell where they spied me.

so all your assumptions here are bogus.

3 days if thats what your banning me for is a lot of turns including losses on market where all my naq has come from seeing ive been farmed a lot. so now explain what advantage has been made, the answer is none.

Youve admited theres no proof, so what grounds do you have to ban.

Seems to me you where all made cops to monitor the logs and then ban any feeders, well im not a feeder, was fed against my will like a few others. so wheres the others that where fed.

If this was in a court of law, my defence wouldnt be able to stop laughing.

I bet when I get back on and your sabbed again jack , I will be sat here again being accused because you cant take the losses.

so my advice to you is check the logs from where I attacked that sky guy, sorry cant remember the name exactly, ask admin to look where those so called extra units came from and get on your knees and apologise.

Nitro
HippyFool
Forum Elder

malbrega wrote:in a couple of days, what the hell is that all about seeing its surposed to be one 24 hour period.

unit wise if you check the logs I attacked sky whatever his name was at rank 1 and I sabbed him took 140k units or so, I massed him after and regained my units back as he left them untrained.

that left me at about 890k units total, 24 hours at 61k units per 24 hours that takes me to 950k units, left my self on 30% afterwards as no attacks left or covert turns, Im assuming he prob spied me after the incedent with all his units he had as spies which was around 350000 spies.

going to guess thats 10% giving me 35000 uu.

total is now around 985k so im not sure where the hell the other 30k units came from which took me to 1 mill. possibly someone can reveal the intell where they spied me.

so all your assumptions here are bogus.

3 days if thats what your banning me for is a lot of turns including losses on market where all my naq has come from seeing ive been farmed a lot. so now explain what advantage has been made, the answer is none.

Youve admited theres no proof, so what grounds do you have to ban.

Seems to me you where all made cops to monitor the logs and then ban any feeders, well im not a feeder, was fed against my will like a few others. so wheres the others that where fed.

If this was in a court of law, my defence wouldnt be able to stop laughing.

I bet when I get back on and your sabbed again jack , I will be sat here again being accused because you cant take the losses.

so my advice to you is check the logs from where I attacked that sky guy, sorry cant remember the name exactly, ask admin to look where those so called extra units came from and get on your knees and apologise.

Nitro

In a court of law, presuming you are innocent, you would not be allowed to keep the goods you got illegally, even though you did not get them deliberately.

Are you denying that you got loads of UU from blain? A few of the random people that blain fed got maybe 10-30k UU...whereas you got at least a couple of hundred thousand from him.

We cannot accuse you of being deliberately fed as we have no proof. We also can't remove your units as we don't have that power. Thus, the temp ban is to remove the advantage you got illegally - whether you did anything wrong or not is irrelevant.

I would have much preferred admin to simply remove all attacks that Blain did on all accounts, rather than temp-banning you, but that was not an option.

malbrega
Forum Grunt

im not denying I got some units from blain attacking me at all, Im denying there was any advantage gained.

If admin wouldnt remove the units they saw and didnt themselves initiate a ban then they saw no problem on my part, also it appeared that blain wasnt banned either, prob as it looks like his stopped feeding people.

So I will say again in big letters WHAT ADVANTAGE!

1. first of all I was accused of gaining units in a 10 day period, illegally
2. realising there was actually no unfair play in that 10 day period it becomes evedent that you must go back further and claim there was unfair advantage.
3. you admit admin wont remove the units (as wasnt my fault)
4. you admit admin was notified yet they didn`t ban me (as wasnt my fault)
5. you ban for gaining an unfair advantage ( where there is none)

the facts are all there and they all seem in my favor, so explain the ban.

theres also the rubbish about having to keep at 110% when 30% is much more in my favor after spending all my turns and covert and also after realising blain has stopped all his attacks so far.

I didnt realise you would stoop this low, I just hope your ready for the whirlwind of pain that im going to bestow upon my return with all my market turns leading towards a covert distruction of both you hippy and jack, of which 1 day after I will recieve a ban saying that there was some bogus cheating happening.

POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLOUTE

Its the same in my opinion with that blain guy/girl you cant go for an outright consistant ban, its 24 hours and all sins forgiven, that was the ruling placed by admin on your application on cop section. and not consistant bans for 3 days. If he/she feeds anyone again then a 24 hour and if a 3rd time a perm ban.

Also very importantly if you ban a concise listing of mathimatical equations attack logs should be provided to back your ban up. If you think theres been some spy abuse you should ask admin to add some sort of feature such so that units gained by being spied can be seen.

nobody is jumping in to support me, but then thats to be expected as ive sabbed most of them at one time or other, thats how im playing this wave, I know most like to sit there and have nothing happen to there account and in the last 60 minutes of the era mass or sab some, but this is a game of war, destruction , and im playing destruction. some I have left completly alone and untouched, others have been blown away, this is all early era.

If you dont like the results of the way I play, dont judge me guilty and gain a 3 day advantage to hopefully up your covert beyond mine.

Just because you lose all your defence dosnt mean I cheat to do it, your level 22 or 23 covert Im level 24 with 2200 covert techs.
HippyFool
Forum Elder

Admin introduced game cops BECAUSE of blain, and by connection, you.

We have had people cheat worse than anything you or blain have done, and win a wave, and still admin has done nothing, so you can't say that by him not banning you, you must be innocent.

Seeing as Blain fed you without your consent, I am sure you are aware of how many UU you received from him. Please tell me how many UU that equated to.

Whatever that number is, is the answer to your question about what advantage you have been banned for.

malbrega
Forum Grunt

i think it was around 250k units of which most I threw into entertainers, but let me know how this was an advantage when any naq the remaining units where making was being farmed by other players.

Thats when jack whines on about cheated rescources its unfounded as I dont benifit from what is being mined at all, unless im lucky to grab a couple of billion. and I dont over sab and lose more than I can make back in a couple of days at most, was lazy on a couple of market turns and just took uu.

so how many units did you and some of the others get hit and given by blain.

Im the only one banned here, under the presumption it gave me an unfair advantage yet my army size is not even half the top players and ive been farmed the whole time and those farming me, if this was cheated rescources would also be banned by accosiation.

it wasnt me that made cops we are in era 31.

this just stinks like rotten eggs.

what are you going to ban me for next when I go sabbing, I am sure you can think of something.
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

The units defected to the enemy do not defect in such big number as you said, in reality only about 2% of units actually defect.

Even though you sabbed people and thus "spent" the advantage in an absolute sense, you have kept relative advantage over others because you basically took no loses by sabbing other people whereas the sabbed were put to a disadvantage by you. Thus your relative advantage stays.
I know the time I spied you - it was after you'd raid the units and all my numbers are from that time, thinking about the time passed and your UP, that is what got you to ~930k army size, or would have gotten you there, but wouldn't have gotten you further
The UU inconsistencies are hard evidence of you gaining units through other means than the means accepted by general community. The UU inconsistencies only go back 10 days because those were the only inconsistencies that are actually provable due to us, game cops, not having any additional logs and the GAL only goes back so far.
I've already shown that in the past 10 days there's been 2 inconsistencies, the one from further ago being even bigger, now that you've said you lost about 140k units to Sky, as that increases the total inconsistency to over 350k in the past 10 days alone. That's about a 20% deficit of units. 20% of 30 days, which is roughly how old the era is, means 6 days. That means you've gained unfair advantage of at least 6 days that can be proven .

That means a more than 20% deficit in the last 10 day period is proven. Going further back by people reporting you only shows further connections between you and Blain and some very suspicious behavior shown by the two of you, which is why it's relevant to the case. The rules were there from the beginning of the era - feeding is illegal.
You yourself said you were on 110% almost all the time, yet as soon as you are not on 110% - you gain a massive UU advantage. It is if you had told someone that you wouldn't have been on.

You are also under suspicion of other rule-breaking activities, however as we cannot give any hard proof of it, we can only watch closely until our suspicion has either been proven or disproved.

Moreover - the only thing we cannot prove in all of this without the slightest pinch of a doubt is that you wanted to be fed and that you asked to be fed. This cannot be proven (unless we tapped your phones, cell phones, broke in your computer and game account, etc. which is obvious we can't do and wouldn't even want to do). This cannot be proven by admin either, and not just in your case but in every case. It takes time and research to see what is a feed against the will and what is a feed that was asked for. That's why admin appointed us - to see all the facts and consider whether or not they are coincidental or not.
Those facts are:
[*] only you have gained a huge advantage by being fed by Blain
[*] you could have made sure other people couldn't feed you, if you had wanted to make sure you weren't fed
[*] you used the UUs gained illegally to put others in disadvantage
[*] your account shows UU inconsistencies from basically the beginning of the era
[*] never once did you ask anyone to help you because you were fed against your will and wanted to put a stop to it

The evidence is there, you seem to pretend like it isn't a fact when it is a fact. If you weren't guilty of the charges I am sure at least one of the game cops would disagree with the fact that you are guilty beyond reasonable doubt and would offer some sort of defense to your case. Yet there is none. All the defense I can see from you is that you accuse us of abusing our power and that admin saw what your account is like and didn't do anything - yet you failed to acknowledge it is not his job anymore to do something about feeders, but our job. That's why we were appointed to this position.

Furthermore we've already asked admin to make a similar GAL that could give us further evidence in every case.

Also - if you truly weren't guilty and were fed against your will - I'm sure you wouldn't mind losing the advantage being fed has given you.

You also continue to lie about the amount of units you were fed - I've already shown that you were fed at least 350k units. That's a 100k more than what you said. And seeing how you also sabbed Scenster and a few others - those units only add up to inconsistencies so, seeing how you lost 40k units on Scenster that I know off, that means already 390k units and it keeps going up with every unit you've sabbed on someone. Entertainers don't bring advantage? Every unit brings advantage, from entertainers to untrained units.
Your army size is less than 1/2 of top army size, that's true. Why? I'll let the playing skills slip aside, but most notably of the fact that you've burned at least 430k units on me + 140k on Sky + 40k on Scenster - that's at least 610k units you spent sabbing other people. Now count that up to the army size you have and you'll see that, including entertainers, you have more than 1/2 of top army size.

If you think I banned you out of my own reasons you are gravely mistaken. All the evidence was shown and studied by all of us game cops before we collectively decided you are to be banned. I banned you because I wanted to be the one who pushed the button, even though I was advised it might be better if someone else does it as some might think that I abused my power, for which I don't really give much care. In either case, as you can see, that's not so.

~Jack
{Banned}
Spoiler
HippyFool
Forum Elder

Blain/Nitro

Discussion, proof for, proof against, etc can be made here.

Return to “For Admin -Bugs”