Ancient Amon - 34294 - 81478 - multi?

Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Re: Ancient Amon - 34294 - 81478 - multi?

34294 ~AncientAmon doesn't belong anymore to the person concerned by this thread, new owner of account it has.
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

He has an interesting kind of humour.. pretty sure he's not a multi.
Regardless, hope a GA can have a look.

And *grin* that account has changed even more hands now. ;)
~CaspianXIII~
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: TÅTS
Race: Tauri
ID: 87619

I have a PM from him offering me Lu Bu's account, saying it is his friends. Also a PM asking me to buy his AG account, and an LG+1 account. All within the last 3days. 3 accounts in as many days, multi by thy name?
"When I was a child, my speech, feelings, and thinking were all those of a child. Now that I am a man, I have no more use for childish ways. "
- The Puppet Master
Lu Bu
Forum Intermediate
ID: 96625

~CaspianXIII~ wrote:I have a PM from him offering me Lu Bu's account, saying it is his friends. Also a PM asking me to buy his AG account, and an LG+1 account. All within the last 3days. 3 accounts in as many days, multi by thy name?

you mean my old account (34294) right? lol. hope he's not selling the one i have now [-X ](*,)
~King of the Goa'uld~
A powerful and intelligent Goa'uld, Lu Bu was a leader among the System Lords and is one of the oldest Goa'uld to currently hold that rank.
Legend says that Lu Bu sprang forth into the world from a dragon's body, and possessed great mythic powers.

Return to “Report Archive”