Technoboy (do not trade or give him anything)

list of users that, due to poor behaviour, not fulfilling deals, or otherwise, are banned from trading....
DO NOT trade with these people, else you will lose what you give!

Moderator: Market Mods

RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

Re: Technoboy (do not trade or give him anything)

sorry for the dp but you should really get rid of the Id# on the first post... since he did sell the account and its not him anymore...
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

Norbe wrote:
muffafuffin wrote:look just a tad bit further into the threads about him. the current owner of the account is an old player that came back and bought the account from technoboy. so far he has done an awesome job of changing the reputation of the account :D

As your knew to the forums i figured id let you know my friend :D

Thanks muffaffuffin, what you said is true. I've been playing this game for a number of years and have spent a long time to build a reputation as a fair and honest trader. I bought the account in question in february, I can assure you and everyone else here there is no chance of anyone getting scammed with this account. In case you want clarification of my reputation as a trader check my trade feedback topic, there are threads dating a long way back by some of the most respected traders in the games history. http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 48&t=58014

Just to re-itterate. I am not and never have been anything to do with Technoboy. Admins Jason and Mark can confirm this. Also I never have and never will scam anyone.

~Norbe~

I recently passed the account on to another long-standing member of TÅ. He also is defiantely not Technoboy.
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

Off-topic and spam posts pwnt.

~Empy

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
me again
Forum Newbie

what happened with that account of technoboy, there is no such id if you search :-k
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

me again wrote:what happened with that account of technoboy, there is no such id if you search :-k

You mean your old account? Who cares, it was a crap account anyway.

I would hazard a guess that the latest owner realised it was crap and deleted it.

Not getting all nostalgic are we?

P.S. This thread is irrelevant now.
Image ImageImageImage

Return to “The Black Listed Traders”