auto alliance wars -> bloodwar

When BIG changes come, some advance notice MAY be given, depending on the type of enhancement.
this is where to discuss these that are announced, and where we announce them.
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

auto alliance wars -> bloodwar

the war system for alliances is being redone. simplified.
there is now
1) only auto war ... based on attacking 60% the enemy allinace 100AT each... (or 100% of it, 60AT each, or some combo) UPDATE: 200AT used on 60% of eney...double the initial 100AT
2) war is bloodwar.
Its now live on dev. (dev.gatewars.com)

see:
http://dev.gatewars.com/bloodwar.php
http://dev.gatewars.com/updates.php

comments, balance, etc....
need some testing :) all comments here (bugs and balance and such)
Don't make me use this!!!
doc holliday
Forum Elite
Alliance: Unnatural Selection
ID: 0

Re: auto alliance wars -> bloodwar

Looks neat! Can an alliance member drop tags while in blood realm? Can u vaca while in blood realm? Can alliance members trade between each other while in blood realm? ( needed)
So is auto war declared between everyone as well e.g. No nox and phasing?
Spoiler
Mathlord wrote:
doc holliday wrote:just don't come off ppt :smt071 :smt043
See what doc is really saying, is his six shooters tickle...until you die from it :D
Spoiler
prsko wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote: As anyone who knows me knows, I never build up planets, if I steal a good one, so be it, but I never waste naq on a planet.
So that triple planet u bought was allready built up?
Or am I twisting your words like the rest?
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

I liked it a bit when you mentioned it before, and I like it even better with the explanation.. ;)
This should revitalise war across the game, good move!

Also; Doc's questions are great. I am curious to know this as well. :D
doc holliday
Forum Elite
Alliance: Unnatural Selection

Admin can you reset dev to currently mirror main to make for easier testing?
Spoiler
Mathlord wrote:
doc holliday wrote:just don't come off ppt :smt071 :smt043
See what doc is really saying, is his six shooters tickle...until you die from it :D
Spoiler
prsko wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote: As anyone who knows me knows, I never build up planets, if I steal a good one, so be it, but I never waste naq on a planet.
So that triple planet u bought was allready built up?
Or am I twisting your words like the rest?
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

doc holliday wrote:Admin can you reset dev to currently mirror main to make for easier testing?

+1
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Bloodwar.php wrote:What Is BloodWar? How does it work? How does one get into it? Does a flush beat a straight?

If two alliances fight a lot
--specifically if you hit 60% of the enemy alliance members 100 times each, or 100% of the alliance members 60 times each, or some combination thereof, in 24hours---
, it auto-instigates war.
The 'war meter' is visible on an enemy alliance member's stats page (both them on you, and you on them). This measures the % of hits your alliance has done on them (or visa verse) compared to the number of hits (attack turns used) needed to start war. When both reach 100% (you on them, them on you), you are at war. (see below).
There is but one type of war - BLOODWAR!

BLOODWAR is only open to alliances of 5 or more members.
You can see your path to war, and other alliancs' path to war with you, in 'foreign relations' (link on base page, with alliance stuff). This page also offer a quick link to your alliance's enemy list...
While attacking (before bloodwar) --when you reach 80% of the way to bloodwar on another allinace, a checkbox confirming your intentions will appear, and a 'check' required to attack.

When bloodwar is initiated, both alliances are sent ingame messages, and your base page will show you in the 'realm of blood'.
The war is set to start 4 hours after both alliances have reached 100% on the other alliance 'war meter' (defined above).
During those 4 hours, both sides get a 'truce' where you can not hit each other.
The war will last 24 hours.
While you are in bloodwar:
* You can not use PPT (existing PPT remains, but no new PPT allowed).
* You can not receive goods from other players outside of your own alliance.
* You can not hit, spy, sab, etc -anyone except your own alliance, and that of your enemy.
* You can not use ingame market, black market, or supporter markets.
* During attacks, your attack and defense units 'meld' to create simply a fighting force. Unit deaths, and weapon damage, will apply to attack and defense (ie the melded army).
* During attacks, damage is doubled due to war multiplier.

The winner of the bloodwar is the alliance who kills the most of the other alliances' units (raided units count as kills). Straight up and simple.
Past battles can be seen via the link: 'Chronicles of Galactic Alliance Wars' on the base page.

WARNING! --if the war was not bloody enough (not enough attacks; not enough deaths) -- both alliances contract a BLOOD CURSE for 5 days following the war. This halves all stats, including income and UP. And a few other hidden nasties. Leave it to say, that the blood realm is not meant for vacationing....

This is truly an epic contest between alliances.
THIS IS BLOODWAR!
El_Ryune
Forum Regular
Alliance: Eternal Knights
Race: System Lord
ID: 33236

Can people quit the alliance if they choose not to be involved once it happens or can people join alliances for those who would want to help provide resources to friends?
Spoiler
byrne_1 wrote:My old alliance. ](*,)

Old EoB back in its peak, would of massed back with style. I cant see any come back this time.

So sad to see this.

Out of the all the alliances, you massed. Eob and maybe Eternal Knights could of done damage in their prime.
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

**Filtered** awesome =D> So far :-D

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Can it be With or WITHOUT house bonus? And add on enhancements left out? Only raw account firepower, such as units, ms and of course covert and ac? No planets, no house features.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Drahazar
Forum Elite
Alliance: Judgement
Race: Divine
ID: 1957053
Alternate name(s): Drahazar - Eternal FS Leader
Drahazar - Leader of "The Original Collective"

* You can not use ingame market, black market, or supporter markets.

So in an alliance war that enters bloodwar, G+R options like double strike damage and that magic realm phase will be unavailable?
Spoiler
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

Drahazar wrote:* You can not use ingame market, black market, or supporter markets.

So in an alliance war that enters bloodwar, G+R options like double strike damage and that magic realm phase will be unavailable?

Looks like it.
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Rudy Pena wrote:
Drahazar wrote:* You can not use ingame market, black market, or supporter markets.

Looks like it.
I am in the BloodRealm (thanks, Andy!), and no, you cannot use G&R options. :)
Jedi~Tank wrote:Can it be With or WITHOUT house bonus? And add on enhancements left out? Only raw account firepower, such as units, ms and of course covert and ac? No planets, no house features.
You get house bonus? :? Interesting.
El_Ryune wrote:Can people quit the alliance if they choose not to be involved once it happens or can people join alliances for those who would want to help provide resources to friends?
You can be kicked, not sure about inviting 'mercenaries' to aid your cause.
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

Juliette wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:

Looks like it.
Jedi~Tank wrote:Can it be With or WITHOUT house bonus? And add on enhancements left out? Only raw account firepower, such as units, ms and of course covert and ac? No planets, no house features.
El_Ryune wrote:Can people quit the alliance if they choose not to be involved once it happens or can people join alliances for those who would want to help provide resources to friends?

when attempting to use market:
No time for shopping now!! Put down your purse and get to the armory!!
Bloodwar is ON!

When disarming all your troops so Juliette can have some fun:
6 pages of incoming

The only thing I want to test/know is if a member without 1, 2 or 3ic of an alliance can start a bloodwar (e.g. do the attacks)
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Andy! wrote:
Juliette wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:

Looks like it.

Bloodwar is ON!

6 pages of incoming

The only thing I want to test/know is if a member without 1, 2 or 3ic of an alliance can start a bloodwar (e.g. do the attacks)

Notice on your account command page there is a meter now, it rises as you attack, so any player in an alliance can start the blood war as long as the meter is maxed to 100%.

Deni
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Andy! wrote:
Juliette wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:

Looks like it.

Bloodwar is ON!

6 pages of incoming

Notice on your account command page there is a meter now, it rises as you attack, so any player in an alliance can start the blood war as long as the meter is maxed to 100%.

Yes but there is a checkbox saying something along the lines of "you are 83.6% into blood war are you sure you wish to attack?" however I've only tested that as 1ic of an alliance

Return to “Discussion on Enhancements (coming up)”