TITANS LEGION Vs VODKA

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

Re: TITANS LEGION Vs VODKA

hmm.. comeing from a clan thats asking for help ^^ just enjoy the war mabey they got carried away but im sure if hes only 2m as losses wont be much..

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

crypt0n is galactic wrote:They arent able to fight against us so they must mass something smaller where is no chance to attack them back. ](*,)
Your reputation find a way to downhill T I T A N S Empire or whatever you guys are. :smt078

what allaince did you join ???

if you want ill join in this war and mass both sides just for giggles :-D

nahh i kid...
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
~crypt0n
Forum Regular
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: TAF

harchester wrote:
crypt0n is galactic wrote:They arent able to fight against us so they must mass something smaller where is no chance to attack them back. ](*,)
Your reputation find a way to downhill T I T A N S Empire or whatever you guys are. :smt078

what allaince did you join ???

if you want ill join in this war and mass both sides just for giggles :-D

nahh i kid...

I love drink named vodka so you have 3 options.
I dont want anything just your love. :smt050
JOS
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Valhalla
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 86242

~Da Vinci~ wrote:mabey they got carried away but im sure if hes only 2m as losses wont be much..

Possibly, but considering he was massed by a sizeable army (cbf training enough spies to see it), and being so small is of no threat whatsoever, it's a pretty poor act. Hell, woulda been cheaper to sab him, he only had 88 spies with cov level 20. But Legends End went for the mass instead :?

Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

16:14 Thomas Lasky Attack defended 15 34,665,589 0 xxx xxx
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

RULES
1. TITANS Legion members, The only TITANS alliance involved in this war, will only strike VODKA Members, we will leave WHISKEY and SAINTS from now on.
2. Ascended is fair game on both sides.
3. There will be no hiring of anyone on either side for help (if you cant do it with what you got, then you shouldn't do it)
4 Planets are fair game as well.
5 It will stay as LEGION VS VODKA NO ONE ELSE!!!

I Les Ennemis of T I T A N S Legion agree to this upon the agreed statement below mine by Aeon.
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
AeonKnight
Forum Regular
Alliance: The Order
Race: Ancient
ID: 14055
Alternate name(s): ~Lord Helikaon~
AK
Heli
~Velocity~

I ~AeonKnight~ On behalf of All ~VODKA~ Alliance and All Empire of Intoxication Accept the proposed Terms Of conduct Writen Above.

Now lets get back to the fun :)
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

awesome now back to fun :smt060

AeonKnight
Forum Regular
AK
Heli
~Velocity~

Les Ennemis wrote:awesome now back to fun :smt060

is it sad that because of your Avy i always imagine you look like eminem? :P
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

AeonKnight wrote:

no he is my idle in Real Life, man i wish I could of totally ended up like him, but hre i am just playing a war-game. I love the Eminem though (dont like rap though) and i never look like him, but if i did, i bet i wouldnt be on this game as much as I am :smt050

Someone come find me on ascneded

AeonKnight
Forum Regular
AK
Heli
~Velocity~

Les Ennemis wrote:
AeonKnight wrote:

no he is my idle in Real Life, man i wish I could of totally ended up like him, but hre i am just playing a war-game. I love the Eminem though (dont like rap though) and i never look like him, but if i did, i bet i wouldnt be on this game as much as I am :smt050

Someone come find me on ascneded

We don't have need to find you ;) we know where you are ;) just wait your turn like a good little boy :P

Gotta work now though :(

Hopefully a lil fun later on when I get back ;)
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Race: Drunken Monkey

Its a shame ive been out all day, if i had my way these rules wouldnt be made, and all titans would be suffering for titans legion's actions. Massing a 2m army... I hope your proud of yourselves, and your incorrect intelligence! (in reference to calling people runners)

You declared war, planets and ascention come with it, only a fool would expect to declare war and expect their opponent to go easy on them.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Race: Drunken Monkey

Had some fun tonight.

Badwolf's 8t+ Def zero'd, 2.5t Covert pretty much AC'd down by 2t, fair few supers lost. + his MS massed.

Legends End, Lost a few mill Supers to me and a 14t covert AC'd (35m Spies) halved his army size.

[spoiler]Defence Mercs Killed (10) 23,749,631
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 40,961
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 22,613,810
Spies Killed(50) 38,346,911
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 470,569
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 123,244
Mothership Fleets Destroyed(200) 112,936
Untrained Kidnapped(50) 1,018,840
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 226,700,581,814
TOTAL WAR EXPERIENCE POINTS 4,972,871,855

Hand Weapon Attack 100000000 10/10
Handheld Shield Device Defense 170000000 20/20
Targeted Spacial Distortions Defense 218364 5750/5750

Sorry Wolf i had to lol at this pretty hard, please tell me you didnt think all these weapons would keep your 8t def safe whilst you lower your covert?

sympathy drink?
[/spoiler]

------

hmm i wonder, who's next...

Edit: oh here we go :P

To: ~Tziki~
Message text:
hey kitty tried to sab me and lost 12mil spies Hehe

-------

xDaku wrote:Can I fight for Vodka without joining the alliance? :P my fee is 5T/person :smt047

Lol have fun both sides...kinda late on this but meh.

not unless your alliance want in on this aswell, or you declare your own vendetta against them.
Unfortunatly it does say VODKA vs TITANS LEGION, and we'd rather not have outside players hitting them and taking our spoils :P Hence why Crypton and sandokan have joined us, they wanted some fun, and we wanted the credit. Doesnt matter what they do after this war ends, but they saw a reason they wanted to fight these guys and joined up.

in short, no you have to join us, or vendetta them all :P

i know what my preference would be...

WoofyBear wrote:Your runners will suffer for YOUR mistakes. Leaders are supposed to lead by example. Fine one you are setting.. no wonder they ran.

Redstorm
ID:- 36530

Who's alliance has the runners now?

Our members were removed hours before the war declaration was written, and before attacks started. as AeonKnight has said.

Yours on the other hand, we've had enough time to check their id's make other intelligience logs, and match ascended id's. whilst the war has been going on, i check your alliance list just now and oh look... No Account ID of 36530 in your alliance.

I dont care for the reasons, you've set the standard on this sort of thing Woofy. And i have half a mind to abide by it. However the play in question refused to come out of Perg when the war started (as does another of your players) so i shall accept this players surrender with no further action taken, should they post here saying so.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
AeonKnight
Forum Regular
AK
Heli
~Velocity~

caused a lil bit of damage myself this evening ;)

Kitty's defence ran off :( guess he haddnt given them enough milk #-o
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

How about if everyone calms down, realizes that this thread is going nowhere atm, takes a step back from all the hostility and decide to have a fun war, with no more talk about what happened in the past, and just learn from it.

You can either argue about philosophies of bullying here, but regardless big players will always mass smaller players in this game, it's how it has always been. It's part of the game and you're all playing it so just accept it. You play and you learn.

Vodka has a few people with stats to be taken down, I'm sure TITANS LEGION will be on those soon, and vice versa. Stop the arguing, there's a lot to be learned for both sides from this war, and a lot to benefit from. Have fun with that, and who knows...maybe if you guys drop all this arguing and actually fight and have fun pms back and forth, you all might find new friends from this :)

And harch...nah not worth replying to 8)
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

xDaku wrote:How about if everyone calms down, realizes that this thread is going nowhere atm, takes a step back from all the hostility and decide to have a fun war, with no more talk about what happened in the past, and just learn from it.

You can either argue about philosophies of bullying here, but regardless big players will always mass smaller players in this game, it's how it has always been. It's part of the game and you're all playing it so just accept it. You play and you learn.

Vodka has a few people with stats to be taken down, I'm sure TITANS LEGION will be on those soon, and vice versa. Stop the arguing, there's a lot to be learned for both sides from this war, and a lot to benefit from. Have fun with that, and who knows...maybe if you guys drop all this arguing and actually fight and have fun pms back and forth, you all might find new friends from this :)

And harch...nah not worth replying to 8)
TY, I want to add I have held my members from posting in this topic. I have agreed myself to pay back the 2 mil guy who got massed. Rues have been made and set in stone.

Regardless of what anyone thinks T I T A N S has and ALWAYS will be a respectful Empire. there was a problem and it has been settled. Both parties are doing a great job, ad e should all remember this is a WAR game, it is fun, lets keep it that way. Whoever builds mass. That's whats been going on and that's what we should do.

I refuse to let anyone call T I T A N S bullies and especially me. I take offense to that, I ALWAYS take on the weak ones and do my best to make them stronger. tis how I have always played. I have had my fair share of foul forum banter, I am a new person, I don't get upset and argue with people on here anymore. i say my words with kindness and respect.

So I say this with love again, LETS HAVE SOME FUN!!! Strew the negative post some stats, fails, epic onliners. Come on now. Lets get back to the way it started and quit slandering each other. :smt025

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”