FS vs DDE

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Arkenius
Forum Expert
Alliance: Ωmegan Empire
Race: The Honey Badger
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): The Nutcracker

Re: FS vs DDE

actualy that is what I do. And I enjoy it :D

Simply because at some point, some drama queen, like ... no offence... starts to QQ. That makes me laugh.

That is the reason why he descended me. Because I randomly massed him. :smt025 ...
Last edited by Rabbid Thom on Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Arkenius wrote:actualy that is what I do. And I enjoy it :D

Simply because at some point, some drama queen, like ... no offence... starts to QQ. That makes me laugh.

its ok les was saying he is sniping , as he aint bothered about building , so your in the right place in FS :D
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
D3ath
Forum Expert
ID: 48966

Guild wrote:
Arkenius wrote:actualy that is what I do. And I enjoy it :D

its ok les was saying he is sniping , as he aint bothered about building , so your in the right place in FS :D

well its still better to be in FS, they are at least half dead, and OE is really dead :D
ImageImage
Spoiler
[12:38:58] Scott - Harch DDE: :( I get raided
[12:39:05] Scott - Harch DDE: When raiding I'm noob
Guild
Forum Addict

» hey this is rays wife he had his surgery today it lasted 7 hrs way longer than expected they found severe swelling of the brain and with the shunt and time hopefully he will have a full recovery
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Guild wrote:
» hey this is rays wife he had his surgery today it lasted 7 hrs way longer than expected they found severe swelling of the brain and with the shunt and time hopefully he will have a full recovery
:shock: Is this new? :?
Guild
Forum Addict

Juliette wrote:
Guild wrote:

yeah she came on a few hours ago
Spoiler
D3ath
Forum Expert
ID: 48966

Juliette wrote:
Guild wrote:

yeah its new Julliete, and i think Ray said he is going for another surgery in this topic couple pages ago :) but u might have missed it ;)
ImageImage
Spoiler
[12:38:58] Scott - Harch DDE: :( I get raided
[12:39:05] Scott - Harch DDE: When raiding I'm noob
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

D3ath wrote:
Juliette wrote:
Guild wrote:
yeah its new Julliete, and i think Ray said he is going for another surgery in this topic couple pages ago :) but u might have missed it ;)
Hope he gets well soon. I did miss that. :(
lord hell down
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: EOB
Alternate name(s): LHD,SYCHO MIDGET

hi this is ray"s wife i finally figured out how to set his ascended on vacation lol . also thank you guild for posting ray's update for me , yes ray had to go back in for surgery it went well and they think they fixed the problem with the swelling in his cranium and hopefully will have the shunt removed in a couple days he woke up earlier and seemed ok but droggy and a little discomfort in the his neck from the shunt but he got a shot and is back out sleeping like a baby lol so hopefully he will be back in a week or less .
Haikon
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
ID: 36462

Glad to hear this Mrs. LHD. We are all thinking of you and your family and sending good thoughts your way.

IceDragon
Forum Newbie
Alliance: DDE
ID: 102686

Here is my new ID in case any more of you want to mass me. I just got the name changed this morning on the account with the new MTs.
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

Just letting you all know that i will be hitting vac mode in 24 hours, My grandmother has been rushed off to hospital and its not looking good. I'm not sure how long i will be gone for but the game is the last thing on my mind right now.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
~Thanatos~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: TAF
Race: Love Demon
ID: 36462

Haikon wrote:Glad to hear this Mrs. LHD. We are all thinking of you and your family and sending good thoughts your way.

took the words right out of my mouth. All the best!

~Odin~ wrote:Just letting you all know that i will be hitting vac mode in 24 hours, My grandmother has been rushed off to hospital and its not looking good. I'm not sure how long i will be gone for but the game is the last thing on my mind right now.

all the best odie. keep us updated.
~Selling DMU~
Spoiler
Belsamber
Forum Expert
Alliance: GHOST RIDERS 2018
Race: GHOST RIDERS 2018
ID: 1992280

~Odin~ wrote:Just letting you all know that i will be hitting vac mode in 24 hours, My grandmother has been rushed off to hospital and its not looking good. I'm not sure how long i will be gone for but the game is the last thing on my mind right now.

Sorry to hear Odin mate best wishes to your family and your grandmother hope she pulls through quickly, don't stress about the game at all family 1st no questions asked see you once your back mate, and keep us informed please :smt058

Cheers
~Belsamber~
Spoiler
MEZZANINE wrote:Hey Bels,

Hows it going bud, you know I've had song stuck in my head all day, and now think I know why, tis your theme song

Well I don't know why I came here tonight
If Im lookin' for some love or a fight
Just a searching for place with some flair
but so drunk I could fall of my chair
Massers to the left of me, Diplo's to the right
Here I am, drunk in the forum with you
Drunk in the GateWars with you
12:30 *Matherion Attack defended 15 23,986,971 0 *8,785,373,000 *,874,130,048
14:27 ~Joker~ Attack defended 15 48,418,385 0 *,966,012,800,000 *,070,746,452,590
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
Race: System Lord
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

Our thoughts are with you Odin. We wish your grandmother all the best and we all hope for the best.

Stay safe brother.

Best wishes,
KJ
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”