FS vs DDE

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

Re: FS vs DDE

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Visentinel wrote:They might of spent all their units last night took them a near 3:1 unit ratio to kill some of our defences.

:smt019

By the way if not allowed to have a token billion defence you aren't either FS :smt022

Oh :roll: another stat posting person. Its called cultivating a fertile farmland.

You must have a strong distaste for several members of yours, This includes Reathe whom has been posting alliance power stats for the last week or so. LuLz

I *wish* DoB would just broker me their naq, it would save me using the turns.
Last edited by ~Odin~ on Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Drahazar wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
Visentinel wrote:They might of spent all their units last night took them a near 3:1 unit ratio to kill some of our defences.

By the way if not allowed to have a token billion defence you aren't either FS :smt022

Oh :roll: another stat posting person. Its called cultivating a fertile farmland.

I thought it was called everyone laugh at how much of an embarrassment DDE is nowadays :smt017

Really? Curious..who is enbarrassed? Not us.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Drahazar
Forum Elite
Alliance: Judgement
Race: Divine
ID: 1957053
Alternate name(s): Drahazar - Eternal FS Leader
Drahazar - Leader of "The Original Collective"

~Dä Vinci~ wrote:arn't war threads for posting stats ](*,)

overwise u get the dribble ure all doing now

DDE call us mean names when we do that 8-[

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Drahazar wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:

I thought it was called everyone laugh at how much of an embarrassment DDE is nowadays :smt017

Not embarrassed that in the past few weeks you have lost a bloodwar, lost control of your house, your total power is under 500T, your defenseless inactives number more than ours, what more is there to be embarrassed about ...
Spoiler
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

be the bigger person and ignore them and keep posting stats as it seems to be working

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

~Odin~ wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:

You must have a strong distaste for several members of yours, This includes Reathe whom has been posting alliance power stats for the last week or so. LuLz

I which DoB would just broker me their naq, it would save me using the turns.

Why would I have strong distaste for my members...my comments are not all encompassing. They are directed at you lot...no it is you that has strong distaste. :-k

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Drahazar
Forum Elite

~Dä Vinci~ wrote:be the bigger person and ignore them and keep posting stats as it seems to be working

ok il take your advice

116.4T defense power destroyed by me in the last 6 days not to mentions all the mothership power and spies, nor the incoming attack super kills.

Edit: See DDE just ignore the stats ...
Last edited by Drahazar on Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

~Dä Vinci~ wrote:be the bigger person and ignore them and keep posting stats as it seems to be working

Yea its working :smt043 i am sure another idiot posting on their behalf boosts member count, recruiting oppurtunities and morale to an all time high level. :smt043

Deni
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

Jedi~Tank wrote:

Yea its working :smt043 i am sure another idiot posting on their behalf boosts member count, recruiting oppurtunities and morale to an all time high level. :smt043

why you always so angry.. that time of the month :-D

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
Drahazar
Forum Elite

Jedi~Tank wrote:

Again il have to post this again for your benefit, seems you must have missed it the first time around...

"in the past few weeks you have lost a bloodwar, lost control of your house, your total power is under 500T, your defenseless inactives number more than ours"
Spoiler
~Odin~
Alföðr

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Drahazar wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:

embarrassed Name removed by request of user., Just letting you know....it seems your auto correct isn't working.
Why would I have strong distaste for my members...my comments are not all encompassing. They are directed at you lot...no it is you that has strong distaste.

Nope, What exactly do I have a strong distaste for Name removed by request of user.? Surely you can inform me because apparently you know oh so much lol.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
Spoiler
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Drahazar wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:

Again il have to post this again for your benefit, seems you must have missed it the first time around...

"in the past few weeks you have lost a bloodwar, lost control of your house, your total power is under 500T, your defenseless inactives number more than ours"

Lost a bloodwar? Oh you mean the time where we had billions of uu, you had k's and your accounts had basically nothing to kill, save for feild marshall? Oh...you won that?...what does control of a house matter? Fs didnt take it. We have more innactive members than fs?......so fs has basically 5 members and DDE has 6 semiactives.....oh ok, smoke another one noob :smt043

Deni
~Odin~
Alföðr

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Drahazar wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:

Lost a bloodwar? Oh you mean the time where we had billions of uu, you had k's and your accounts had basically nothing to kill, save for feild marshall? Oh...you won that?...what does control of a house matter? Fs didnt take it. We have more innactive members than fs?......so fs has basically 5 members and DDE has 6 semiactives.....oh ok, smoke another one noob :smt043

"It is the colour of a bleached skull, his flesh; and the long hair which flows below his shoulders is milk-white. From the tapering, beautiful head stare two slanting eyes, crimson and moody, and from the loose sleeves of his yellow gown emerge two slender hands, also the colour of bone."

Elric the destroyer lol, was that a mid-life crisis Name removed by request of user.?
Also you might be over looking the 2nd bloodwar.
Spoiler
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

~Odin~ wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
Drahazar wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:

embarrassed Name removed by request of user., Just letting you know....it seems your auto correct isn't working.
Why would I have strong distaste for my members...my comments are not all encompassing. They are directed at you lot...no it is you that has strong distaste.

Nope, What exactly do I have a strong distaste for Name removed by request of user.? Surely you can inform me because apparently you know oh so much lol.

I dunno son, and dont really care. But you sure post allot of intricate **Filtered**..btw use my forum name when addressing me in a post. Thanks.

Deni
~Odin~
Alföðr

Jedi~Tank wrote:
~Odin~ wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
Drahazar wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:

I dunno son, and dont really care. But you sure post allot of intricate **Filtered**..btw use my forum name when addressing me in a post. Thanks.

You wish for me to stop calling you Name removed by request of user.? I just want to get this correct, So instead of calling you Name removed by request of user. you wish for me to call you Elric the destroyer? or did you mean Jedi~Tank? or perhaps JT? so any of those apart from Name removed by request of user.? Can i refer to you as "The Unicorn" hey!!! that could be your wrestling name....Name removed by request of user. the Unicorn
Spoiler
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

"hooked"

Mods take a look at one of the mods totally prpogating what causes threads to be locked...this mod should be booted off the team and replaced for conduct detrimental to the codes that you all have said you established not so long ago. This kind of staff member makes you all look very idiotic. [-X

Could this be A primary reason not many bother with this forum? Could be, could be.
Last edited by jedi~tank on Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Deni

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”