MaYHeM/DDE vs FS

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
~Coyle~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Doom
Race: Irish
ID: 0

Re: FS -v- DDE

bebita wrote:
Lord Coyle wrote:
bebita wrote:
Lord Coyle wrote:
bebita wrote:why stupid
i never saw her in dde logs
i never saw her in FS ranks just in the last week
so i am asking again who is?

Shes been around a long time
Was on Vac, but everyone knows the major, you just aint round long enough then ;)
And sure you have, ive seen her in FS outgoing Logs on DDE farming whenever she can :-$

that means never right?
if he didn't posted something on this forums i didn't know about her :smt043
at least forums are good for something
and since she have blue colour on her name is obvious she have enought time for this game ;)

last i checked she was a mod before DDE war ;)
But i suppose you know best

that means she is a inactive mod?
from what i know if u don't spend at least 2 hours on forums and to do your job you are out
maybe i am mistaking and she didn't log in on forums in the last year like she did ingame :shock:

As i said you know best big Beb

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku
MajorLeeHurts
Major Pain

bebita wrote:
Lord Coyle wrote:
bebita wrote:why stupid
i never saw her in dde logs
i never saw her in FS ranks just in the last week
so i am asking again who is?

Shes been around a long time
Was on Vac, but everyone knows the major, you just aint round long enough then ;)
And sure you have, ive seen her in FS outgoing Logs on DDE farming whenever she can :-$

that means never right?
if he didn't posted something on this forums i didn't know about her :smt043
at least forums are good for something
and since she have blue colour on her name is obvious she have enought time for this game ;)

:shock: :-)

:lol:

I dont have to say anything lol

please do continue to show us just how kewl you really are.

](*,)
Kaboomer wrote: "Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "
bebita
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Familly
Race: brothers

and who i am?
enlight me with your wisdom :lol:
don't go at sleep again :(
we finnaly reached a point :cry:
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

catch ya later :D
Easy^
Forum Elite

huhu, i'm having fun tonight...gonna party than ascend on sunday.... jippieeeee :)

@JT what was that outburts :D did the kids piss you off or whaaaaaat? :P
The Leader and Creator of Forgotten Serenity
Spoiler
Champions Train, Losers Complain!
bebita
Forum Zombie

Easy^ wrote:huhu, i'm having fun tonight...gonna party than ascend on sunday.... jippieeeee :)

any naq for bebita?
i need naq but i accept and uu :-D
u can do it easy
4-5 tril or maybe more :smt038
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

RedKnight
Forum Regular
Alliance: Sigma
Race: System Lord

Bebs..MLH was here at the start of the FS DDE war, she was the leader of serenity with brother. And yeah she has been away for close to a year now on vac...so yay your properly back Aud :D
Sammael wrote: Well done, mate, need my pants lowered thanks ;)
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Easy^ wrote:huhu, i'm having fun tonight...gonna party than ascend on sunday.... jippieeeee :)

[-( Beer :-$

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Colos
The Ascended
Alliance: None
Race: Human

If you farm us that much, how come I woke up with 120B in the open? :-s

Colos
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
Jason... wrote:
Colos wrote:I was a God, too.
Fixxed
Easy^
Forum Elite

JT i plan to have some beer tonight aswell, hopefully no outburst :D

@ colos.... well you can't expect us to love each other equally do you? We love you a little more so we let you have a little more naq out :P :smt117
The Leader and Creator of Forgotten Serenity
Spoiler
Champions Train, Losers Complain!
bebita
Forum Zombie

Easy^ wrote:JT i plan to have some beer tonight aswell, hopefully no outburst :D

@ colos.... well you can't expect us to love each other equally do you? We love you a little more so we let you have a little more naq out :P :smt117

ignoring me?
u still hope my familly to die? :(
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:

jack is black
Forum Grunt

bebita wrote:

dude instead being behind pc and playing sgw 24/7 go and learn english. It'll do good for you. You'll be able to understand a few...more complex words. And you'll see what Easy meant. :roll:
Colos
The Ascended
Alliance: None
Race: Human

Easy^ wrote:JT i plan to have some beer tonight aswell, hopefully no outburst :D

Don't flatter me :oops:

Well I can tell a dozen+ people by hearth from DDE who have/had hundreds of billions of naq in the open on their first login of the day.

Colos
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
Jason... wrote:
Colos wrote:I was a God, too.
Fixxed
bebita
Forum Zombie

jack is black wrote:
bebita wrote:

dude instead being behind pc and playing sgw 24/7 go and learn english. It'll do good for you. You'll be able to understand a few...more complex words. And you'll see what Easy meant. :roll:

i know what easy meant
but i quess your complex of words makes u to be blind :?
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:

papa~smurf
Forum Addict
Alliance: fool killer
Race: human

nice mass on me ....... Famine(4thHorseman) (had to ck who it was this time lol)

and who is this majorleehurts person and why do they keep taking all my blankets
Easy^ Rocks
Dark Hero
Forum Expert
Alliance: Truly Infidel
Race: FRA + other monkeys
ID: 20558

Colos wrote:

Don't flatter me :oops:

Well I can tell a dozen+ people by hearth from DDE who have/had hundreds of billions of naq in the open on their first login of the day.

Colos

ID's???? :lol:

or you gonna make me find out the hard way?
Spoiler
Awards:
Spoiler
Presenting Vicariously:
Spoiler
Andy says: (12:15:34 PM)
i thought singapore was in china >.>

Dark Hero says: (12:15:41 PM)
AHAHAHAHA

Andy says: (12:15:41 PM)
or is that japan

Dark Hero says: (12:15:54 PM)