The War To End All Wars DDE VS OE

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Re: The War To End All Wars DDE VS OE

WoofyBear wrote: no one but your sycophants care about what you have to say.

dito so stop with your page long comments, as it make my fingers tired scrolling past them.... 8-[
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Dam, y'all into exposure, paranoia, propoganda, amusement and all the negative things about playing this game...y'all need to relax and take it easy for a minute.

Jedi~Tank
Can help with anger management :-D

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

SSG EnterTheLion wrote:And speaking of challenges..heres one for you JT..you do like to spin losses (I like the ones where you fail and need help..and post "good team work DDE).

So both of us upto trade cap UU..NOT ALLOWED TO BUY PPTS, war/war setting..must have a minimum defence of say 15 trill...And neither are allowed to get resources from others..10k turns each.

Why do you always insinuate when a team battle is in place? Is this not DDE v oe ? And your on but will have to be in my evenings when at home. Have fun at the ceremony

Jedi~Tank
Finally

Why war /war? Alls you do is hit a button . :smt017

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
WoofyBear
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Ω TITAN
Race: BEAR
ID: 8008

Guild wrote:

dito so stop with your page long comments, as it make my fingers tired scrolling past them.... 8-[

Not my fault your fingers hurt and you cant read well. Perhaps your should clean your eyes when you pull your head out of JT's ass long enough to make a comment.

"...Although I have made a career out of remodeling the truth into convenient shapes while taking possession of commodities legally belonging to others. I would dispute the fact that what I've done has been wrong. Legally yes, but you should know that the universe is not by nature an equitable distributor of good health and good fortune."

FeedBack
Spoiler
Spoiler
Everyone else has nice little quotes about them in their sig.. I thought this one would be snazzy...
AeonKnight wrote: You know you single Handedly made nearly all of them inacitve. well done.
Spoiler
Cobolt wrote:
Another important thing regarding such things are that I also feel that my "shadow" shouldn´t be "everywhere" in the alliance. A legacy is in my opinion a good thing as long as it is on a foundation level, values and such. But if it seeps to much into things it is very hard for current leadership to make own policy as ppl tend to referr to "old ways" wich rarely are up to date.... As I have said to other leaders, it was never my intention to try to keep the alliance as a static entity - infact quite the opposite, I was adamant to keep evolving the alliance according to how the game developed, only thing I felt needed to be solid is the sprit, heart and foundation of Titans that in my opinion could be described with a few words - "good guys". :)
[/quote]
Spoiler
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:
Kjarkur wrote:
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:DDE SUCK...that is all!!!
Bring it on TAF. ;)
TAF posted that?!?!...I thought ~DP~did!!!
Osiris™ wrote:

If there is anything you do suck on then its my back vagina ;)
You sir must like men doesn't mean I do and if I did KJ would be my type I don't go after bottom feeders :smt078
ZERO
Spoiler
On 1/14/14, at 5:12 PM, Dean Bailey Z E R O 1907332 HVE Canadia wrote:
> glad his return overshadowed our betrayal.
Belsamber
Forum Expert
Alliance: GHOST RIDERS 2018
Race: GHOST RIDERS 2018
ID: 1992280

WoofyBear wrote:
Guild wrote:

Not my fault your fingers hurt and you cant read well. Perhaps your should clean your eyes when you pull your head out of JT's ass long enough to make a comment.

And a few pages back you were complaining about people spamming [-X

Enjoy the ceremony ETL :)
Spoiler
MEZZANINE wrote:Hey Bels,

Hows it going bud, you know I've had song stuck in my head all day, and now think I know why, tis your theme song

Well I don't know why I came here tonight
If Im lookin' for some love or a fight
Just a searching for place with some flair
but so drunk I could fall of my chair
Massers to the left of me, Diplo's to the right
Here I am, drunk in the forum with you
Drunk in the GateWars with you
12:30 *Matherion Attack defended 15 23,986,971 0 *8,785,373,000 *,874,130,048
14:27 ~Joker~ Attack defended 15 48,418,385 0 *,966,012,800,000 *,070,746,452,590
Celticno1
Fledgling Forumer
Race: DDE
ID: 40952

SSG EnterTheLion wrote:And now I'm off..got some free tickets to the Olympic opening ceremony..hope it isn't boring! I guess so many fit women there should make it somewhat interesting.

I decided not to watch it. It will be a let down compared to Bejing. If it turns out to be good. I'll watch it on youtube or something.
-- Celticno1 -- -- ID: 1909985 --
Guild
Forum Addict

WoofyBear wrote:
Guild wrote:

yes it is your fault... yoru posts take a few extra scrolls down than is necesarry .... and i can read but you tend to say a page worth with what should only take 2 sentences, you must have too much time , go outside lose some weight :) it will help

JT can handle himself fine , he is a grown up doesnt need our attention and help every second, its just there as we are a family like alliance, rather than OE which is a .....i want to say crap sack... yeah ill go with that :-D
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WoofyBear
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Ω TITAN
Race: BEAR
ID: 8008

~Belsamber~ wrote:
WoofyBear wrote:
Guild wrote:

yes, i was.. a pointless effort on my part to even bother... Seems the mods are on vacation or something. pages and pages of off topic crap and only one post telling people stay on topic.

all you have to do apparently to not get a warning is mention the war... so i can go on and on about anything i want and end it with three damn words and it's "on topic".

Enjoy the war.

"...Although I have made a career out of remodeling the truth into convenient shapes while taking possession of commodities legally belonging to others. I would dispute the fact that what I've done has been wrong. Legally yes, but you should know that the universe is not by nature an equitable distributor of good health and good fortune."

FeedBack
Spoiler
Spoiler
Everyone else has nice little quotes about them in their sig.. I thought this one would be snazzy...
AeonKnight wrote: You know you single Handedly made nearly all of them inacitve. well done.
Spoiler
Cobolt wrote:
Another important thing regarding such things are that I also feel that my "shadow" shouldn´t be "everywhere" in the alliance. A legacy is in my opinion a good thing as long as it is on a foundation level, values and such. But if it seeps to much into things it is very hard for current leadership to make own policy as ppl tend to referr to "old ways" wich rarely are up to date.... As I have said to other leaders, it was never my intention to try to keep the alliance as a static entity - infact quite the opposite, I was adamant to keep evolving the alliance according to how the game developed, only thing I felt needed to be solid is the sprit, heart and foundation of Titans that in my opinion could be described with a few words - "good guys". :)
[/quote]
Spoiler
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:
Kjarkur wrote:
Bring it on TAF. ;)
TAF posted that?!?!...I thought ~DP~did!!!
Osiris™ wrote:

If there is anything you do suck on then its my back vagina ;)
You sir must like men doesn't mean I do and if I did KJ would be my type I don't go after bottom feeders :smt078
ZERO
Spoiler
On 1/14/14, at 5:12 PM, Dean Bailey Z E R O 1907332 HVE Canadia wrote:
> glad his return overshadowed our betrayal.
Guild
Forum Addict

[spoiler]
WoofyBear wrote:
~Belsamber~ wrote:
WoofyBear wrote:
Guild wrote:

yes, i was.. a pointless effort on my part to even bother... Seems the mods are on vacation or something. pages and pages of off topic crap and only one post telling people stay on topic.

all you have to do apparently to not get a warning is mention the war... so i can go on and on about anything i want and end it with three damn words and it's "on topic".

Enjoy the war.
[/spoiler]

stop spamming this war page please
thank you :-)
Spoiler
Belsamber
Forum Expert
Alliance: GHOST RIDERS 2018
Race: GHOST RIDERS 2018
ID: 1992280

You would think both empires would be able to post with some caliber :smt100

Ah wells sorry CV for the cancelling :smt056

Have fun all :)
Spoiler
MEZZANINE wrote:Hey Bels,

Hows it going bud, you know I've had song stuck in my head all day, and now think I know why, tis your theme song

Well I don't know why I came here tonight
If Im lookin' for some love or a fight
Just a searching for place with some flair
but so drunk I could fall of my chair
Massers to the left of me, Diplo's to the right
Here I am, drunk in the forum with you
Drunk in the GateWars with you
12:30 *Matherion Attack defended 15 23,986,971 0 *8,785,373,000 *,874,130,048
14:27 ~Joker~ Attack defended 15 48,418,385 0 *,966,012,800,000 *,070,746,452,590
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
Race: System Lord
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

0'ed STI's defense. And eating up the spies. Yummy! :-D

My welcome back gift to you, from DDE with love!
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->
mcdeadly
Forum Irregular
Alliance: OE
Race: Tauri

~Belsamber~ wrote:You would think both empires would be able to post with some caliber :smt100

well said!
i would agree!!
ImageImage
R0B3RT wrote::smt117 MCchicken not clovn sorry " i" not work on my tast :-D
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

It's become a bit much now... please stop with the personal insults, the spam, and everything else like that. I have no more tolerance with this thread and anymore personal insults of any degree of severity will not be given any more leniency. Please keep all talk from here on out to only the war happening ingame and things only very closely related to it.

Thread locked for 24 hours.

~Empy

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

Unlocking it now, everyone kiss and make up..

~Empy

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

Thank you my dear Empy.

All OE members, keep it civil and good banter. If you cant post anything good, do not post in here.
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”