The War To End All Wars DDE VS OE

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
krsnik666
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Railgun
ID: 0

Re: The War To End All Wars DDE VS OE

pc wrote:
krsnik666 wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
krsnik666 wrote:Image

Winning, DDE Style

Oh geeze, do we have to copy and paste rankings everytime they change?

Oh ain't, that's OE war style :smt115

haha they havent changed in ages atleast since this morning (aussie time) OE war style is kicking DDEs ass all over the place. also my 40 bill defence seems to much for DDE to keep down xD

Winning, OE Style ...Congrats :smt025

krsnik666
The Unguided [ Ω Allegiance - MrBubbles]
The UnKnown of a DESCENDED INDU

and? so? what? i was descended while i slept? whoopdeedoo didnt have a big strike or defence on main anyway. im only a minor in this war you should concentrate those wasted turns somewhere else haha
~phalax~
Forum Regular
Alliance: Omegan Empire
Race: Omegan Monkey

Jedi~Tank wrote:Ascended player of the year :smt060

Nah I'd give that one to ETL for Descending Rob3rt and ~Deathloc.
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Wukong wrote:

Nah, cheaters don't deserve an award.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
SSG EnterTheLion
The Mane Mod & God Emperor of the Tolah

Honours and Awards

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Wukong wrote:

That's ok the cheaters like you have already been removed from contention! :smt043
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote:yep sorry not a bug i.m a noob :-D
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

SSG EnterTheLion wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
Wukong wrote:

That's ok the cheaters like you have already been removed from contention! :smt043

I don't cheat, never have, never will. Contention ain't no thang ;)

Jedi~Tank
Knows how to get em riled

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
SSG EnterTheLion

Honours and Awards

Jedi~Tank wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
Wukong wrote:

Jedi~Tank

Let's see robert has admitted signing into your GAME account and, more than just OE have caught you using a script, who knows how many multis you've bought. You want the fact? Admin hasn't banned you yet b/c he can't be bothered to deal with the fact that your 'buddies' will whine that admin is in my pocket.

And before you start ranting about me, admin has seen exactly how we massed you without scripts, and even with new updates it hasn't changed anything. And as for the ips ducky got for you with me signing into gandy's forum account, you'll be disappointed to know that there is no match ingame for our accounts.

It's a lesson you've yet to learn. When you start spreading stuff about other people just to gain advantages in war, it comes back to bite you in the ass. DD/Nostra proved that point well!
Spoiler
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

SSG EnterTheLion wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
Wukong wrote:

Jedi~Tank

Let's see robert has admitted signing into your GAME account and, more than just OE have caught you using a script, who knows how many multis you've bought. You want the fact? Admin hasn't banned you yet b/c he can't be bothered to deal with the fact that your 'buddies' will whine that admin is in my pocket.

And before you start ranting about me, admin has seen exactly how we massed you without scripts, and even with new updates it hasn't changed anything. And as for the ips ducky got for you with me signing into gandy's forum account, you'll be disappointed to know that there is no match ingame for our accounts.

It's a lesson you've yet to learn. When you start spreading stuff about other people just to gain advantages in war, it comes back to bite you in the ass. DD/Nostra proved that point well!

It's amazing how you reveal so much about yourself by a simple rant..OE couldn't catch a cold. Admin won't ban me simply because there is no cause too. There never has been and never will be.

And that spreading stuff to gain advantage? Hey bud, that has ALWAYS been your forte, I'm not involved enough to bother with it. However, as I have said many times, you lot will run wild with just about anything.

And who cares who admits what, that doesn't make it facts..just like I said in a chat I tested scripts..lol..It was quite funny watching you jokers eat that up.

Jedi~ Tank
Is this git serious?
The master of psycho somatic manipulation

Deni
SSG EnterTheLion

Honours and Awards

Jedi~Tank wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
Wukong wrote:

Jedi~Tank

It's amazing how you reveal so much about yourself by a simple rant..OE couldn't catch a cold. Admin won't ban me simply because there is no cause too. There never has been and never will be.

And that spreading stuff to gain advantage? Hey bud, that has ALWAYS been your forte, I'm not involved enough to bother with it.

Jedi~ Tank
Is this git serious?

lmao not involved enough?! Who are you trying to fool?! Tell me, how many 'family members' play for you? How many accounts have you bought for yourself, 'family' or other DDE members? That screams 'involved'!
Spoiler
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Keep on topic. Discussions about cheating/multiing or any other rule-breaking should be posted in the For Admin section.
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

croisis . lol...... just wise up seriously .

anf what the **Filtered** ?! . this thread is just one big pile of trash talking **Filtered** right now . cant we just have war and STHU ? . each side has their thoughts about the enemy ... some true some just propaganda . i mean yes ... tactical warfare and all that blah blah . but this.is a game where you literally click to win . their is a small ammount of tactic and planning.involved.. but hey we all enjoy.it?

SO LETS GET DOWN TO.THE BASICS OF A WAR AND **Filtered** SLAUGHTER EACH OTHER ON.THE BATTLEFIELD !!!

(AND I.QUOTE)

*YOU MAY TAKE OUR LIVES . BUT YOULL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!"

lol what a movie

peace

~Ryuu
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

Ryuujin Jakka wrote:croisis . lol...... just wise up seriously .

anf what the **Filtered** ?! . this thread is just one big pile of trash talking **Filtered** right now . cant we just have war and STHU ? . each side has their thoughts about the enemy ... some true some just propaganda . i mean yes ... tactical warfare and all that blah blah . but this.is a game where you literally click to win . their is a small ammount of tactic and planning.involved.. but hey we all enjoy.it?

SO LETS GET DOWN TO.THE BASICS OF A WAR AND **Filtered** SLAUGHTER EACH OTHER ON.THE BATTLEFIELD !!!

(AND I.QUOTE)

*YOU MAY TAKE OUR LIVES . BUT YOULL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!"

lol what a movie

peace

~Ryuu

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter

ca we have a sound player on forum :-D
mcdeadly
Forum Irregular
Alliance: OE
Race: Tauri

LOL :D
ImageImage
R0B3RT wrote::smt117 MCchicken not clovn sorry " i" not work on my tast :-D
Reathe
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: DDE
Race: Soldat
ID: 52637
Alternate name(s): Oh you c***!
B******!
That little S***!

whoops

I think I just accidently massed a random person as I did not click "Rankings by relations" first.

That could be expensive lol, I wonder if they will notice.

#-o
Gandy 181
Forum Expert
Race: System Lord
ID: 44650

=D>
Last edited by Gandy 181 on Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”