robertvs dde

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
reborn
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Re: robertvs dde

LMAO and why I said to u so much about that, why not show the convos too about were I said about Unster using it and saying he was using it for you to get it blocked which it is.

Just like I went on at you for ages to get 2 ppl on same account cus of bug on that and you got Jo to fix it.

But if were showing skype messages how about this the stuff I forwarded onto to Jo to get it fixed wasn't with your name but **Filtered** it lets have it all out, not only r u a think **Filtered** ur a scriptor and a scammer. and I have convos to of me forwarding on all your scripts for them to be busted.

Don't be fooled what sometimes I said to you how else was I going to keep getting the scripts from you to be broken? How else did you think they needed to be updated so much................

Or shall I show the convo we had were you tried giving me Rits script and said it instant repairs/ train/ bank/ or the raider that went with it. All these convos I have were I forwarded them onto admin for them to be broken too.

Or better yet were you said u made 5 muti accounts used Christmas bonus had all naq sent to u, u kept the naq but the accounts was deleted?

Now whos the cheat??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter

reborn wrote:LMAO and why I said to u so much about that, why not show the convos too about were I said about Unster using it and saying he was using it for you to get it blocked which it is.

Just like I went on at you for ages to get 2 ppl on same account cus of bug on that and you got Jo to fix it.

But if were showing skype messages how about this the stuff I forwarded onto to Jo to get it fixed wasn't with your name but **Filtered** it lets have it all out, not only r u a think **Filtered** ur a scriptor and a scammer. and I have convos to of me forwarding on all your scripts for them to be busted.

Don't be fooled what sometimes I said to you how else was I going to keep getting the scripts from you to be broken? How else did you think they needed to be updated so much................

Or shall I show the convo we had were you tried giving me Rits script and said it instant repairs/ train/ bank/ or the raider that went with it. All these convos I have were I forwarded them onto admin for them to be broken too.

Or better yet were you said u made 5 muti accounts used Christmas bonus had all naq sent to u, u kept the naq but the accounts was deleted?

Now whos the cheat??
that old and was blocked i reported myself :smt043 (pisoi is on ask him ;) )
your multies still arround :smt064
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie

eliminate 391081 of Kjarkur's Covert Manipulators!

It appears the protected planets treaty applies here - at least for now...
Target: Kjarkur :smt005
Aguilar De Nerha
Forum Newbie

rob is cheat ha ha
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie

Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:21 am

R0B3RT
Forum Zombie

dde playing dead rob will mass hide.s accounts r.i.p valhalla :smt060

i said rip ....ouch a lot planet there say there that ...baaah is a cemetery :-D

Planets
Name Size Type
RIP MUM 13 Mar 11 ??? ???
Farmer ??? ???
RIP LACEY 21 Mar 16 ??? ???
NEOSTRUM ??? ???
RIP DAD 17 Oct 10 ??? ???
Mercury ??? ???
Cimmeria ??? ???
RIP JOSHUA 6 OCT 2013 aged 21 ??? ???
Tollanna ??? ???

10:07 Ogre9805 R.I.P my rosie 21.06.13 conquered 15 299,094 0 1,098,662,400,000 888,309,180,000 details
InR
Forum Addict
Alliance: You can find me in TAF ;)
Race: Tok' Ra
ID: 5741
Alternate name(s): .::.:.::.::.

Go ROB :smt060
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Wait...

Is this real?

:smt043
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Drahazar
Forum Elite
Alliance: Judgement
Race: Divine
ID: 1957053
Alternate name(s): Drahazar - Eternal FS Leader
Drahazar - Leader of "The Original Collective"

Field Marshall wrote:Wait...

Is this real?

Who are you?
Spoiler
Belsamber
Forum Expert
Alliance: GHOST RIDERS 2018
Race: GHOST RIDERS 2018
ID: 1992280

Drahazar wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:Wait...

Is this real?

Who are you?
A wild Matt appears GAWD :smt060

UNITED!

TO beat liverpool 3-1 gains :smt112
Spoiler
MEZZANINE wrote:Hey Bels,

Hows it going bud, you know I've had song stuck in my head all day, and now think I know why, tis your theme song

Well I don't know why I came here tonight
If Im lookin' for some love or a fight
Just a searching for place with some flair
but so drunk I could fall of my chair
Massers to the left of me, Diplo's to the right
Here I am, drunk in the forum with you
Drunk in the GateWars with you
12:30 *Matherion Attack defended 15 23,986,971 0 *8,785,373,000 *,874,130,048
14:27 ~Joker~ Attack defended 15 48,418,385 0 *,966,012,800,000 *,070,746,452,590
Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

Reading threads like this make Com ng back to the game worthwhile. Uhm not sure who to cheer for since I have more questions after reading this thread than when I started. So go... Reborn? Or dde. Idk.
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

This whole thread is Derp lol #-o
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Dubby_CompGamerGeek2
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅTS / TÅF
Race: Magnificent
ID: 83588
Alternate name(s): >> Skype: IrishHighlanders <<
Dublin Warrior, Dubby, Dubs, DW, CGG, DCGG2.
Paul, Paulie Boy!, Paulie, PAULIE!!!, PAULIE BOY!!!, Paul James, etc.

:smt047 Derp a Derp Derp...

Yes... but it's a fun Derp!!! 8-[ :D
Mental
Forum Elite
Alliance: [ THE DARK DOMINIUM™]
Race: ~Da Bait~
ID: 55247
Alternate name(s): Melting Pot of Friendship.

Spoiler
[14:42:10] The Anti Christ: Now I know what harch feels like
[20:15:16] Duderanch: Ben filled me up :P
[14:14] CC Leader: harriet harmon is a freak in bed
[01:42:08] The Anti Christ: Mental is my hero, I wish I was more like him
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”