"This Is It"

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
Q Man
blarney stone
ID: 0

Re: Goodbye

i'm quite upset i didn't make it on the list :(
I grew up on the street. No, not the hood, the Sesame Street.
[/size]
ImageImage
admin wrote:[23:50] * ~adminHere loves Q_Man
minisaiyan
Forum Addict
Race: DieHard
Alternate name(s): CJL
Hatebreeder
Aesthetics of Hate

AncientAnubis wrote:
Aesthetics of Hate wrote:@ancient anubis: he's human, surely we all get angry and do stupid things at times?

It's an INTERNET FORUM, what is there to get angry IRL over? But hey, if you want to draw analogies, let me make this one; someone gets angry at you and beats the crap out of your car. But hey, you'll forgive him and just let it go because he's human and just happened to get angry and do something stupid, right?

i don't have a car :P

srsly though, a car, costs how many ££/$$? a few posts on a forum costs time, wasted time as spam is a meaningless way to waste time between turn changes for many here...
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

AncientAnubis wrote:
Aesthetics of Hate wrote:@ancient anubis: he's human, surely we all get angry and do stupid things at times?

It's an INTERNET FORUM,

Captain Obvious alert.

Anyway, people get angry due to internet forums sometimes, as crazily unexpectable as it might be..
Last edited by Legendary Apophis on Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Ashu
Michael Westen
Alliance: TAF
Race: Human
ID: 81691

Honours and Awards

Legendary Apophis wrote:
AncientAnubis wrote:

It's an INTERNET FORUM,

Zomg we knew that!!!!!! :shock:

:lol:

It was intended to be funny through irony...
Tbh i wasn't upset for my forums count, but that a MOD would actually do that, and one who would look in all honesty at everyone else...Its like a policeman getting drunk and beating the crap outta you and setting fire to your own house!Then he'd say...but i saved a bunch of people,surely i can do one bad thing...?
On a side note, Clarkey is just a person and i am doing the civil thing wishing him all good in RL,just don't do what you did here there...
Bias Admin colour
Jack
Evil Reincarnated
Alliance: The Empire
Race: Dragonborn
ID: 6475

Antistatic wrote:Whos more immature, the person saying **Filtered** off in a quitting thread or the person saying he is quitting?

Justify that one

Your question is quite misleading. Allow me to fix it for you.

Antistatic wrote:Who's more immature? The person whom got pissed off and blew up half of the forum because he didn't get his way, then evaded a ban to come back and flaunt what he did, or the people telling him to **Filtered** off?

:-$
Ya'll acting like you know what monster is
Me have 25 years in the monster biz
All monsters think you can fuss with this
Well you can talk to me Snuffleupagus
Me sneak into your house, me leave before dawn
Your daughters will be pregnant and your cookies will be gone
Malx wrote:Make kids not cancer!
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God

Jack wrote:
Antistatic wrote:Whos more immature, the person saying **Filtered** off in a quitting thread or the person saying he is quitting?

Justify that one

Antistatic wrote:Who's more immature? The person whom got pissed off and blew up half of the forum because he didn't get his way, then evaded a ban to come back and flaunt what he did, or the people telling him to **Filtered** off?

ah! Bad Jack!

Earendil has said it once... I will reiterate it. This is a goodbye thread.

Any further debating or slanging will incur an automatic forum warning. If you post here now.. you post here to say goodbye to clarkey or not at all. If you post goodbye, keep it civil or you'll get warned. This is your only warning.

Mods! Lock and load! Shoot to kill....
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
Jack
Evil Reincarnated

I will not sit idly by while someone slanders me, Semper. And to point out.

Mordack wrote:
AncientAnubis wrote:Edit 2: This one is for you mods. Keep in mind, this is not actually a quitting thread or he wouldn't have posted a wall of text flamebait trying to justify himself, so don't crack down on the people that are refuting his totally unbiased opinions.

I am inclined to agree with this sentiment. I hope that the moderators of this section will bear in mind the provocative nature of Clarkey's initial post when moderating responses.

I have the support of Mordack. ;)

I wouldn't even be in this thread had Clarkey come in here in a decent manner to say goodbye to his friends. He didn't do that, he started attacking me and various others, so I have responded in kind.

As Mordack and AA said, this is not a quitting thread, this is a flamebait thread. When you decided to sanction it, so you also sanctioned the flaming. :-$
Rienna
Really Rienna :p
Alliance: T I T α N S
Race: Tollen
ID: 91926
Alternate name(s): La Reine Du Chaos

Clearly for some the final acts I committed far out weigh all the good stuff I have done on the forums and game. So I went a bit mental at the end (when I knew I was quitting anyway) but who did I really hurt?

I hate to say it bud, but one thing I have learned working a job with alot of clients... people remember your beginning and your end, everything in the middle tends to get forgotten and overlooked. When I train people, I tell them it doesn't matter what they do in the middle as long as they start and end well. So yea. You will be judged on teh way you left, get over it :)

good luck with whatever you do next, I didn't know you well, but if this is how you deal with stress, the administration team is alot better for not having you on it.

~Rie.
AncientAnubis
Forum Elite
Race: System Lord

Legendary Apophis wrote:
AncientAnubis wrote:

It's an INTERNET FORUM,

Captain Obvious alert.

Anyway, people get angry due to internet forums sometimes, as crazily unexpectable as it might be..

WTB a clue, will pay with Apophis' virginity.

Edit: But yeah, anyway, lock this thread if you don't want the flaming.
Clarkey Reborn
Forum Newbie

Jack wrote:

Justify that one

I may have evaded a ban, but guess what, It wasn't a legitimate ban.

I was banned by Solus for doing what I did. He did the right thing by banning me.

Jason then wanted me unbanned, he spoke to the admins, and Zeratul unbanned me.

Therefore my punishment of a ban was over.

The very same day a GM decided to ABUSE their power and ban me regardless of what the admins had done, i.e. unbanned me.

Therefore the banning of my account the second time (and still current) was not legitimate and was an abuse of power. But I din't give a crap about that, but the fact is I have not evaded a legitimate ban.

Also for those of you saying I got angry, i didn't, i wasn't angry. I was on my way out, and I felt like doing it. End of.

I have a right to come here and say goodbye, no matter how I go about saying it.
Forum Admin : GateWars BattleCorp - Join Now!
BenjaminMS
Tollan
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Balancer
ID: 1907529
Alternate name(s): TUHD (Bioware forums)
Location: Stuck between real life and the other end of a Stargate

Good luck in RL Clarkey...
Currently ingame known as BenMS

Goblin: "I like your boots."
Sorcerer: "That's because you don't have any. The emotion is called envy."
Spoiler
/smile at the green grass,
smile at the sun,
smile at the roses,
before they're gone/

BenjaminMS - 'A thief of roses'
[TL] Renegadze zegt:
yeah definately makes more sense you hitting
and I have no DMU as you keep robbing it
MERC 1 zegt:
shuld not leave it out
any way you cant prove nothing
[TL] Michael/BenjaminMS zegt:
meh Rene, just find a few 0-def farms with 300+ tril DMU out...
MERC 1 zegt:
cool you two take it then i will hit you
BMMJ13
Lord of Winterfell
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 89633

Honours and Awards

clarkey_test wrote:...ABUSE their power...was not legitimate and was an abuse of power...

about sums it up then dont it? bye now, dont let door hit you on way out. 8-[
Mar 18, 14:52 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 104,724,369 details
Spoiler
ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

Rienna
Really Rienna :p
Alliance: T I T α N S
Race: Tollen
ID: 91926
Alternate name(s): La Reine Du Chaos

BMMJ13 wrote:
clarkey_test wrote:...ABUSE their power...was not legitimate and was an abuse of power...

about sums it up then dont it? bye now, dont let door hit you on way out. 8-[

LOL

/agree
~Coyle~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Doom
Race: Irish

Farewell clarkester
you seem like a top notch guy and you gave me a good laugh with the spam temple and jack deletion (haha laughing again thinking about it)
Good luck RL side :D

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku
Jack
Evil Reincarnated

clarkey_test wrote:I may have evaded a ban, but guess what, It wasn't a legitimate ban.

I was banned by Solus for doing what I did. He did the right thing by banning me.

Jason then wanted me unbanned, he spoke to the admins, and Zeratul unbanned me.

Therefore my punishment of a ban was over.

Let's get one thing straight, shall we? The only person on the admin team that wants you unbanned is Jason, why do you think you're still banned? :-$

clarkey_test wrote:The very same day a GM decided to ABUSE their power and ban me regardless of what the admins had done, i.e. unbanned me.

Kinda like what you did but only not nearly as severe, eh? :-$ Abuse of power was unbanning you in the first place. :-$

clarkey_test wrote:Therefore the banning of my account the second time (and still current) was not legitimate and was an abuse of power. But I din't give a crap about that, but the fact is I have not evaded a legitimate ban.

The fact is you whined to Jason about being bant the first time and so Jason played favorites and unbanned you, pissing off nearly the entire mod team ta boot. They rebanned you and quite a few of them celebrated, now you are here, posting with a multi(irony much, mister multi buster?) because your main account has been fried and no one that can wants to put forth the effort to unban you. Sounds to me like you are fairly unwanted around here. :-$

clarkey_test wrote:Also for those of you saying I got angry, i didn't, i wasn't angry. I was on my way out, and I felt like doing it. End of.

Is that what you tell yourself in the mirror, Clarkey? All one has to do is read your posts and see that you were clearly throwing a hissy fit. So you are only lying to yourself and those that are too damned gullible to even be worth the time of day. :-$

clarkey_test wrote:I have a right to come here and say goodbye, no matter how I go about saying it.

And I have a right to come here and defend myself from wild accusations and insults from goddamn morons, no matter how I go about saying it. :-$

Return to “Quitting....”