On behalf of another... (SS)

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God
ID: 0

On behalf of another... (SS)

In short, for all those interested (mods and beyond) I emailed Admin and asked for permission to post a few farewell messages on Super Saiyan's behalf. It was allowed (I have the email to prove it, should I be doubted).

As such... here goes...

Super Saiyan wrote:Now then. Let us proceed...

I had this big long 4500 word goodbye thread written up back in september (this one clocks in at just over 4100). It was a draft on the main forum and like a moron I didn't save it elsewhere when all that crap happened. So it was lost. I did have some ranting saved though as I asked a few people to proof those parts, so I'm going to post that at the end here. But the rest of this is being written right now, I'm going to try to say something to everyone individually but if I miss you please just let me know and I'll add you. I'm forgetful and remembering everyone I've ever come in contact with in this game is not exactly something I'm going to be able to do in one sitting :P

So this is going to be an ongoing project. If you are added late, its better than nothin' and is certainly not on purpose. Just me being me.
Semper edit: I won't be updating this!

I want to start this by saying thank you to everyone in HVE. You guys have been like family to me for the last half decade. I am both honored and proud to have played with all you guys/gals and will always remember my time in this empire. I have taken more from my experiences with you than you can ever know and for that I truly am a very grateful man. Thank you.

To the rest of stargatewars. Some of you can go to hell. I hate you with a passion and you know who you are. This thread isn't for you so just go away. Or don't. Go ahead and post, honestly its fine. This is public so you might as well lol. Those I don't hate (and that is the vast majority) this is for you. Thank you for everything. The friendship, the rivalries, the enemies, the heroes, even the pains in my ass. I appreciate every single interaction I have had with all of you. I came to this game a shy, bubbled boy who had almost no interaction with other people save for the few he knew from school. I leave significantly less shy young man who is no longer sheltered and that actually has a chance in the world. I have grown not only as a person but as a human being during my time here (if you get what I mean). This game and its community (even if only a shadow of what it once was) have seen me through countless life experiences, good bad and everything in between. You guys were here when I graduated high school, college (1st time around), got my first job etc. This community has been great and has fostered an immense amount of personal growth on my part, take from that what you want but I am honestly grateful for having known you all and for everything you have given me over the years, even the times where I wanted to reach through the computer and strangle some of you (and trust me, there are a lot of those moments! :P ) So once again, thank you all.

Now to recap my legacy in terms of the game.

I started playing in the summer of 2007. I didn't do much, didn't talk to too many people. My outlook changed though in 2008 when I registered on the main forums. I actually had no idea what a forum was at that point. I began an alliance named ~Leaf Village~ with the ambition of being one of the best diplomatic alliances around. As I began to learn the politics and of how the game was truly played that goal evolved into being the best diplomatic Empire of alliances. A few months later I had become a Asgard/Ancient Mod in the Race Section of the forums, I had made several good friends throughout the server and my Alliance had began to spread roots across the game. By late '08 I was approached by Batz of Shadows~Apocolypse, he wanted us to join them as their Training Alliance. I accepted the offer. While S~A failed, and leaf absorbed its remnants the experience fortified my ultimate goal for the "Empire". Early 2009 saw the birth of ~Sand Village~ and by Feb. we had ~Mist Village~. We had many friends and were beginning to make a name for ourselves, albeit still just small. By the end of 2010 we had a fourth and fifth alliance (Cloud and Rock) and while rock inevitably failed, the empire kept along. We reached a peak of 135 members, 98 of which were completely forum/game active. We were in full bloom and larger, more experienced players began to check us out. Some stayed, some left. Those that remained helped bring HVE into 2011. Where we reached, what I believe to be, our highest point of status. HVE was no longer just that farm cluster abused by the server. While we were certainly no mega-titan of power, we had an aspect of respect for what we gave to the game and how we presented ourselves. We were becoming recognized. By 2012 we had an acceptable margin of strength as well, through recruiting bigger players and self-improvement by our own players. This was a very war active year for the empire, fighting DDE, FS, and several others. We showed that we could handle ourselves even when outmatched. As the year progressed, HVE attained a status as the last true diplomatic Empire. A status gained by default (of really being the only one left) and through recognition for its dynamic of playing and presentation. My goal had been achieved. the Hidden Village Empire had grown from nothing to a formidable and "world power" of the GateWars universe. I had the privilege of watching its membership take it to that height. Something I am quite proud to have been a part of. My legacy was now complete. Our legacy.

Now, for the indivudal blurbs to everyone I can think of right now.
These were longer, more witty, and overall a better quality in the first version. So... if you post in this thread my reply to you will be better. Right now all you get is me saying a few things and moving on cause I'm lazy and honestly I don't want to get Tek fingers

[spoiler]Genhammond: Doubt you'll ever read this, seeing as how you stopped visiting back in 2010 lmao. But if you ever do, know I owe it all to you. Had you not pushed me into creating leaf HVE would not exist and I would be a very different person than I am today. Thank you for everything my friend.

Damien: What can I say about my favorite old man. You turned me from a stupid rash player into a dilo-maniacal egomaniac. You made me, me. Thank you old friend. I know leaving HVE in your hands is the best possible decision. My mentor, I thank you.

Lone Dragon: We've had our differences over the years, we've had our spats and our troubles. But throughout it all we've maintained some sort of friendship. You're a good guy. Don't let life let you lose sight of that.

Lloth: Comrade. I have given you loads of crap, you've taken it well and have shown yourself to be the warrior HVE always needed. You provided what I could not and you truly are our champion. Carry the colors onward and keep the lads safe. I am happy to call you my friend from the red north.

Empy: We're buds. Hiding from the internet isn't going to change that so reactivate your stuff already glare1*
We've been through a lot together, had lots of good times, some bad ones. You ever decide to venture east, you look me up. We'll troll Barry RL style.

Bralor: Good god have I just relentlessly trolled you. How you still talk to me is a wonder. You sir are a fine young fellow, even if from ohio. This should be the first time I have ever given you compliment or at the very least admitted to it. You are a good man, a good leader, and I am glad to have stolen you from the pittypot that was TC.

Dee: I concede. You are not English.
Stay active and keep thor out of trouble, the cheesehead needs ya.

Arios: Well. Maybe this will get your ass back here. I'm not saying anything about you. You can come find me on msn! glare2*

Muff: For me, just once, eat a steak <3
Nah, we all tease you about it but really nothing but respect for it, I don't have the will to be a vegan so I have nothing but admiration for that. You are a good man and have been a good friend. We better not lose touch.

Thor: I know I always call you a male nurse. Just know that I think its cool that you have some medical knowledge and have the ability to react to situations like that. A trait I envy. Keep the empire going strong.

IS: What can I say. You're the only person from new jersey who is acceptable. Know that. Even if like your kin you still can't drive. You and I have known each other since the start, lots of good times, hopefully more to come.

NuMoon: I forgive you for siring bralor.

Mikgamer: Keep Lloth in line, be sure to take him for walks, scratch behind the ears, etc.
You're a fun guy to chat with and you have proven yourself to be a champion of HVE many times. We are lucky to have you and I am proud to know you. Even if you peddle faulty wares to people on the internet.

Thel: What can I say! We're McFamily and will always be bonded by that. You've been a fun friend to have and are an all around good chap. Keep up the gold quality standards.

Marvin: You and I are the best trolls this game has, anyone that says otherwise is full of **Filtered** and we both know it. Despite what I have always said and will no doubt continue to say, I am glad I recruited you.

Shikari: Best priest ever.

Haz: I always tell you to loosen up, and in the time I've known you that has happened quite a bit. You are a man of honor and I am happy to call you a friend. Don't let anyone take away your spirit.

Moses: You sir are a good man. I am proud to be your friend, even if you are technically canadian. When you joined us, I was quite happy. And I still am. Keep on making HVE awesome.

ZERO: You're Canadian, but I can accept that. For a pot head you aren't so bad, if you ever decide to come south a bit you just gimme a shout ;)

Tet: Until you joined HVE and for a while afterwards I thought you were just an ass. That changed as I really got to know you and I am glad I did. I am glad to call you my friend now, thank you for being there and the support you have shown me over the years pal.

Anwnn: Stop hiding in hickland and come home <3

RDA: oh look at that. Someone went MIA again.

Wolfstein: Despite the trolling, you are one of the best graphics people still active in this game. You are better than I ever was, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Tek: I love you man.

Ang: One of my bestest buddies on here. You and I have had many a long chat and I shall always remember them. I hope many more are to come and that we don't lose touch.

Moonlit: You are a great spirit, even if a tad timid. Should get to know some more people around the empire. I think you'd be surprised how much alike everyone is. I'm sure we'll keep in touch, you are one of my favorite aussies :P

willbot: one of my oldest friends from here. We've had lots of laughs over the eons. I'll make an effort to keep in touch with ya!

Yum: You truly are one of the games greatest personalities. You should get your behind more active. The empire could use ya ;) I am happy to have known you, and despite my discretion I truly do consider you one of my greatest friends from sgw.

CJ: silly lil' boy. You've taught me a thing or two over the years, I hope I have been able to return the favor. You're a good kid, don't let the rough spots drag you down, just plow through and tell em to **Filtered** off!

Mike Solo: You've been around HVE forever. You are one of the most consistent people I know and I don't think we could ever have logs posted without you. Keep being awesome!

MP2012: My most faithful officer <3
I was planning on giving you full benefit from my income from here out but thats not really an option anymore :P Thank you for being so awesome and I hope I wasn't too sucky a CO all this time.

Jorus: you are just fantastic. The loyalty and support you have shown the empire over the entire time you have been with it is more than commendable. I know I am not the only one that has immense respect for you. Thank you.

Eary: I sure as hell know we aren't losing touch. I have a gps tracker embedded under your skin!

anti: glad you're back! I know muff is too. Despite the mischief you have always been good for HVE. And ner ner ner, I was right. The game made it beyond 2010!

BMMJ: Despite the trolling, you are a fantastic person with strong conviction. You're an intelligent person and are able to keep a clear and level head during any type of situation. I a proud to be your friend and one of these days I am gonna buy you a damn drink.

Ashu: Where is my ticket to said wedding? :P
We've helped each other out through countless things, we are good friends and I know we'll remain that way for many years to come

Semper: Well! Guess I wasn't the one to save the game after all eh? We'll keep in touch. We're too like-minded not to. Who else am I going to talk aimlessly about the stupidity of the world with? Catch me on fb/msn some time and we'll catch up.

Dmonix: I love you too bro. And you are quite gifted in the art of piano playing.

Grizz: You are in fact not a fat dancing piggy.

Clarkey: Originally I had written this blurb about how you finally escaped. But you came back when I resigned from Adminship and again when J deleted me. So clearly you broke that just for me <3
I won't rub it in. I'm finally joining you on the other side my friend. And I've got plenty of rolos for ya!

FormFist: You aren't so bad.
Glad you're back mate ;)

Kikaz: may the lulz be with you always[/spoiler]

As for the ranting. Thats it. I am done with it and am moving on.
I harbor no more ill-will and no longer care about any of it. Let this be the beginning of a new chapter for me.

Thank you all for everything and for those of you that read this entire thing... kudos.
If you want to add me to my real facebook, message me. I'll think about it. The Saiyan Super one will be deactivated soon.

I wish you all the best and hope you all have lovely lives.

~SuperSaiyan

hmm...

Aww what the hell.

~Nick.

NOTE: This thread is not for discussion about actual events that transpired, doing so or attempting to do so will only result in it being removed and thus earning yourself a punishment as well as robbing SS of a final farewell.
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
Loki™
Forum Elder
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: System Lord
ID: 41339
Alternate name(s): Lloth, Sargonnas, D4ywalk3r

Re: On behalf of another... (SS)

Here's the link to the original in case the facist regime removes this one.
http://thehve.freeforums.org/as-the-hou ... t2545.html
Spoiler

And Loki saw every thing that he had farmed, and, behold, it was very good.
Spoiler
George Hazard says:
thats what happens, HVE takes your soul and gives you an awesome high
when you leave, you can't live without it
ImageImage

The forces of Loki™ rush in full force, and inflict 1,086,054,534,340,000 damage on Pooop's forces!
It was confirmed that 12,620,737 of Pooop's forces fell at the hands of Loki™'s assult.

The forces of Pooop fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 481,837,854,506,000 damage on Loki™'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 1,988,050 of Loki™'s troops.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Bye SS. :)
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

:smt089
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

It's very saddening the community lost such a great member, no matter the circumstances.

SS, the times we spoke you were a genuinely entertaining and fantastic person to converse with. It's a shame it won't happen further. I wish you the best of luck in the real world as a fully grown human being.

~Norbe~
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

SuperSaiyan wrote:Grizz: You are in fact not a fat dancing piggy.
Yes he is.

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
moses
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Leaf
Race: Na'vi
ID: 48618

peeps who wanna reply to this should go register at are hve forums ;) thehve.freeforums.org or click the link that was provided a couple posts up seeeing as how s.s is baned from this forum #-o
Spoiler
Angnoch
Dancing Shark God
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Care Bear
ID: 1917273

Regardless thank you Semper for posting it, I told SS I would but you beat me to the punch.

I said my fare thee wells (sort of) on our forums but just to reitirate:

:smt010 :smt060 :smt010
Spoiler
Remedy™
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHem
Race: Tauri
ID: 1933065
Alternate name(s): Eminent Domain

Glad this was made public for everyone. Thank you Semper.

You will be missed SS...
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

the game, forum and sgw community past and present have lost a great man.. :smt022

GL with everything you do in life, you deserve the best life offers :smt060

*Super Snuggles SS * xx
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
luminen
Elder King
Alternate name(s): Kdo ví

Good riddance, now you can have a life and show Indy what's up.
papa~smurf
Forum Addict
Alliance: fool killer
Race: human

good luck and good by wishing you the best
Easy^ Rocks
MASE
Forum Newbie
Alliance: TAF
Race: Harlem World
Alternate name(s): LordCommanderTS, LCTS

Im sad to hear about SS's departure, I had a great deal of respect for him and hope his future endeavors are plentiful.

GL,

MA$E
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

:-)
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
SuperSaiyan
Persistent spambot
Race: Yankee
Alternate name(s): Lt. Frank Drebin

Honours and Awards

I just saw this, lol.
Semper you removed the ranting xD

I was just about to post it myself, guess I don't have to. Thanks oh wise one ;)
(I'm assuming I'm not banned here as the IP ban is gone)

~SS

edit:

Also. This song was supposed to be playing while you read that glare*
[spoiler][youtube]HoRkntoHkIE[/youtube][/spoiler]

Return to “Quitting....”