Might just call it a day tbh ;(

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
Ritalin
Forum Regular
Race: Mancunion

Might just call it a day tbh ;(

I started this game a loooong time ago(2005) and i have enjoyed it every time i have returned to play. But my enjoyment has slowly disappeared over the last few months as i have realised i just cant possibly catch up in size without spending STUPID amounts of $$ which TBH i really cant afford and to me a game should be equal for all and not favour the wealthy because then it is no longer a game... it just becomes like real life society..which as we all know favours the rich...

so unless some new update comes that will enable people like myself to rival people like HE, ETL, Osi etc then i guess this game is pointless for most of us and like playing in one of those funky dreams we have... yno the ones where your running but just dont seem to be moving lol

so as soon as i can arrange the leadership in ChAoS i think i may just vacation and then drop by every few months until an update of interest is implemented.

i have made some really good friends again this time round, you all know who you are and i thank you for making this experience better than the game allowed it to be..
Mental
Forum Elite
Alliance: [ THE DARK DOMINIUM™]
Race: ~Da Bait~
ID: 55247
Alternate name(s): Melting Pot of Friendship.

Re: Might just call it a day tbh ;(

As someone who left and sold up I advise to use vac, I wanted to come back after six months but it ended up being three years before I got around to it, But sometimes a break is needed from this game, If you vac and months down the line feel the same sell then :smt060
Spoiler
[14:42:10] The Anti Christ: Now I know what harch feels like
[20:15:16] Duderanch: Ben filled me up :P
[14:14] CC Leader: harriet harmon is a freak in bed
[01:42:08] The Anti Christ: Mental is my hero, I wish I was more like him
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

*Ritalin wrote:I started this game a loooong time ago(2005) and i have enjoyed it every time i have returned to play. But my enjoyment has slowly disappeared over the last few months as i have realised i just cant possibly catch up in size without spending STUPID amounts of $$ which TBH i really cant afford and to me a game should be equal for all and not favour the wealthy because then it is no longer a game... it just becomes like real life society..which as we all know favours the rich...

so unless some new update comes that will enable people like myself to rival people like HE, ETL, Osi etc then i guess this game is pointless for most of us and like playing in one of those funky dreams we have... yno the ones where your running but just dont seem to be moving lol

so as soon as i can arrange the leadership in ChAoS i think i may just vacation and then drop by every few months until an update of interest is implemented.

i have made some really good friends again this time round, you all know who you are and i thank you for making this experience better than the game allowed it to be..
my advice take some time away from the game... man ask every big masser in this game, I mass with **Filtered** ratios but damnit man i dont care about that, I have 37/35 with a 5tril MS.. stay man!! your a hell fighter...
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
EbilCC
Forum Addict
ID: 0

games not worth it anymore

admins cheating or perceived so server war is bore war leave sell and go multiple babies and run from the mums

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

certainly not like the admin has not cheated before.. ignore it... stay for the people that why we/me are here..

come now man
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
Ritalin
Forum Regular

Charlie Sheen wrote:
*Ritalin wrote:I started this game a loooong time ago(2005) and i have enjoyed it every time i have returned to play. But my enjoyment has slowly disappeared over the last few months as i have realised i just cant possibly catch up in size without spending STUPID amounts of $$ which TBH i really cant afford and to me a game should be equal for all and not favour the wealthy because then it is no longer a game... it just becomes like real life society..which as we all know favours the rich...

my advice take some time away from the game... man ask every big masser in this game, I mass with **Filtered** ratios but damnit man i dont care about that, I have 37/35 with a 5tril MS.. stay man!! your a hell fighter...
I enjoy fighting but when im losing sooo much more than these $$ spending(if thats what it is) noobs who just gloat that you basicly still lost due to the ratios and with all this madness of massive amounts of naq going around i dont see a point in it... and if its true that these accounts are just generating naq from somewhere then all the fun is gone from the game.

i mean 26tril strike/def from 6mil UU... what is the point in playing agains it? lol

i may return if something changes but for now i think vac is best.. selling up may be a bit of a rash decision tbh coz i may return eventually as mental pointed out.
Setesh
Lord of the Abyss
ID: 89014

*Ritalin wrote:
Charlie Sheen wrote:

I enjoy fighting but when im losing sooo much more than these $$ spending(if thats what it is) noobs who just gloat that you basicly still lost due to the ratios and with all this madness of massive amounts of naq going around i dont see a point in it... and if its true that these accounts are just generating naq from somewhere then all the fun is gone from the game.

i mean 26tril strike/def from 6mil UU... what is the point in playing agains it? lol

i may return if something changes but for now i think vac is best.. selling up may be a bit of a rash decision tbh coz i may return eventually as mental pointed out.

I just let the people with 10 duals fight the people with 10 duals :P
[00:52:43] chacho67430: Di... setesh says thanks
[00:53:03] DeathIncarnator: someone kill setesh
Extremer wrote:I shall Enter TheLion
[4:54:59 PM] robert_paul97: (gay)
[4:55:08 PM] robert_paul97: (gaypartty)
[4:55:14 PM] robert_paul97: not work
Dubby_CompGamerGeek2
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅTS / TÅF
Race: Magnificent
ID: 83588
Alternate name(s): >> Skype: IrishHighlanders <<
Dublin Warrior, Dubby, Dubs, DW, CGG, DCGG2.
Paul, Paulie Boy!, Paulie, PAULIE!!!, PAULIE BOY!!!, Paul James, etc.

Setesh wrote:
*Ritalin wrote:
Charlie Sheen wrote:

I just let the people with 10 duals fight the people with 10 duals :P

Amen to that.
I don't fight the massive accounts unless there is a very profitable reason to do so...
and occasionally there is. :smt047
Setesh
Lord of the Abyss

STAY! STAY! STAY! STAY! STAY! STAY!

Ritalin fans unite
Ritalin
Forum Regular

Setesh wrote:STAY! STAY! STAY! STAY! STAY! STAY!

Ritalin fans unite
Lol maybe im being a bit of a mardy pants....
Osiris™
Forum Expert
Alliance: None
Race: Osi
ID: 102803

Dont leave mate, just take few days off and come back blazing :smt025
teesdale
Forum Addict
Alliance: URURUR Alliance™
Race: EADC™
ID: 1992895
Alternate name(s): Teesdale, Teesfail, je peder, Tees, jake, one of Harchesters multis, GOD and Probably Reborn

takes 2 days to raid from 0 to 500mil cap... **Filtered** losses :P burn 50mil uu gettin those 6mil supers KIA and take the victory :D i do, lol

moments of epic proportions:
Spoiler
[5:26:57 AM ] josh: 30% of 100 is 33.3333333333333
[5:27:11 AM] Jake/Tees: LOL
[5:27:23 AM] Jake/Tees: im going to pretend you didnt say that
[5:27:29 AM] Jake/Tees: actually no
[5:27:33 AM] Jake/Tees: im going to sig it
[5:27:49 AM] Jake/Tees: now think cafefully
[5:27:49 AM] josh: w8
[5:27:53 AM] josh: i meant 100
[5:28:04 AM] josh: sorted
[5:28:07 AM] josh: **Filtered** u :D
[5:28:09 AM] Jake/Tees: if 30% of 100
[5:28:11 AM] Jake/Tees: is 33.3333333
[5:28:13 AM] Jake/Tees: then tell me
[5:28:17 AM] Jake/Tees: whats 33%?
[5:28:19 AM] josh: yeah i knew what i ment in my head :D
[5:28:30 AM] Jake/Tees: did you?
[5:28:34 AM] josh: w8
[5:28:37 AM] Jake/Tees: whats 33% josh???
[5:28:43 AM] josh: now thats 33,3333
[5:28:46 AM] Jake/Tees: :D
[5:28:48 AM] Jake/Tees: idiot
[5:28:48 AM] josh: ok
[5:28:50 AM] josh: i give in
[5:29:01 AM] josh: **Filtered**

[9:42:59 PM] robert: look my race :P
[9:43:09 PM] robert: zombie will not come here
[9:43:51 PM] josh: ah no brains
[9:44:04 PM] josh: bit harsh on yourself rob

[11:56:17 PM] Duderanch: KOS [ TÅTS - KOS it IS]
[12:03:49 AM] Duderanch: Someone is scraping the bottom of the barrel
[12:03:59 AM] Duderanch: just cant decide if it's kos or taf

[4:13:09 AM] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): It's sad to see how many people here (in NL) are starting to use Arabic words for **Filtered**.
[4:13:54 AM] HiMyNameIs Martin: So then getting stoned in the NL may take on another meaning (worry)
~Tziki~ wrote:my ass is busy :'(
You are as peaceful as a nox kitten. Disgraceful.
reborn wrote: You think u can see scripting from spying. Is the demi u have this?

Dr Mariaelena Punicelle (Tier 4)

Skill level: Out of this world

Ability:
Increased able to detect scripts --4.41%
Decreased intelligence if you think the top ability works --99.98%
Setesh
Lord of the Abyss

teesdale wrote:takes 2 days to raid from 0 to 500mil cap... **Filtered** losses :P burn 50mil uu gettin those 6mil supers KIA and take the victory :D i do, lol

Then you'd have ME that looks like Nox's :smt081
teesdale
Forum Addict
Alliance: URURUR Alliance™
Race: EADC™
ID: 1992895
Alternate name(s): Teesdale, Teesfail, je peder, Tees, jake, one of Harchesters multis, GOD and Probably Reborn

Setesh wrote:
teesdale wrote:takes 2 days to raid from 0 to 500mil cap... **Filtered** losses :P burn 50mil uu gettin those 6mil supers KIA and take the victory :D i do, lol

Then you'd have ME that looks like Nox's :smt081
Jaffa are simple tools of the gods. losses are acceptable :twisted:

moments of epic proportions:
Spoiler
[5:26:57 AM ] josh: 30% of 100 is 33.3333333333333
[5:27:11 AM] Jake/Tees: LOL
[5:27:23 AM] Jake/Tees: im going to pretend you didnt say that
[5:27:29 AM] Jake/Tees: actually no
[5:27:33 AM] Jake/Tees: im going to sig it
[5:27:49 AM] Jake/Tees: now think cafefully
[5:27:49 AM] josh: w8
[5:27:53 AM] josh: i meant 100
[5:28:04 AM] josh: sorted
[5:28:07 AM] josh: **Filtered** u :D
[5:28:09 AM] Jake/Tees: if 30% of 100
[5:28:11 AM] Jake/Tees: is 33.3333333
[5:28:13 AM] Jake/Tees: then tell me
[5:28:17 AM] Jake/Tees: whats 33%?
[5:28:19 AM] josh: yeah i knew what i ment in my head :D
[5:28:30 AM] Jake/Tees: did you?
[5:28:34 AM] josh: w8
[5:28:37 AM] Jake/Tees: whats 33% josh???
[5:28:43 AM] josh: now thats 33,3333
[5:28:46 AM] Jake/Tees: :D
[5:28:48 AM] Jake/Tees: idiot
[5:28:48 AM] josh: ok
[5:28:50 AM] josh: i give in
[5:29:01 AM] josh: **Filtered**

[9:42:59 PM] robert: look my race :P
[9:43:09 PM] robert: zombie will not come here
[9:43:51 PM] josh: ah no brains
[9:44:04 PM] josh: bit harsh on yourself rob

[11:56:17 PM] Duderanch: KOS [ TÅTS - KOS it IS]
[12:03:49 AM] Duderanch: Someone is scraping the bottom of the barrel
[12:03:59 AM] Duderanch: just cant decide if it's kos or taf

[4:13:09 AM] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): It's sad to see how many people here (in NL) are starting to use Arabic words for **Filtered**.
[4:13:54 AM] HiMyNameIs Martin: So then getting stoned in the NL may take on another meaning (worry)
~Tziki~ wrote:my ass is busy :'(
You are as peaceful as a nox kitten. Disgraceful.
reborn wrote: You think u can see scripting from spying. Is the demi u have this?

Dr Mariaelena Punicelle (Tier 4)

Skill level: Out of this world

Ability:
Increased able to detect scripts --4.41%
Decreased intelligence if you think the top ability works --99.98%
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

Setesh wrote:STAY! STAY! STAY! STAY! STAY! STAY!

Ritalin fans unite
*answers the call of unification*

STAY! STAY! STAY! :smt060
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year

Return to “Quitting....”