my days are numbered!!

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Terran Crusaders: TF
ID: 1933254
Alternate name(s): Flintlock

Re: my days are numbered!!

Mathlord wrote:
harchester wrote:
Les Ennemis wrote:Living in my moms basement?? Your a fool. Enjoy wasting your money on this game. Should of been this active when you were leader of FS, you might not have lost it.. Your a fool in so many ways. Makes me so glad I'm not playing this game anymore. . Guys don't trust this idiot he runs to vaca or sits statless, that's how he plays this game. Skype?? No never again..

Everyone remembers exactly who you were in game and exactly what you did to FS. Shame you come back trying to troll, you were obviously the only jealous one.. I've accomplished way more on this game then you could buy Alex. I'll be looking for your first fight. :smt060 The second coming have no clue who you are or were. Enjoy bud..

Enjoy the war your cocky mouth will start for you to leave your minions to fight your fight, wonder if their remain faithful to an inactive leader, as long as Warsmith and I did. GTHO kid.

werent you the one who surrendered FS?

the first person in the alliances history to surrender from a war?

yes you will be remembered 8-[
I'll remember Les as one of FS' most reasonable leaders. Someone who didn't let ego and abject devotion to principle get in the way of making the best decisions for his alliance. Without him, FS would not have endured nearly as long as it did.

He the one that got sde this far too.
Hip hip hooray! Les
Tap for explosive fun!
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

Yeah I went on vac, no it was not cause of the war. You got one thing right though, myself curt drahazar hallistra and anyone left in FS when we had enough of your inactivity and surrendered to Dde after myself and curt fought for some kind of cause oh yeah drahazars ability to troll. Don't get it twisted dude at all you know nothing of my situation. Funny how you going to rip on me when dra is capable of doing that himself

making an alliance called the second coming was cool gave me laughs, you all changed your names to troll my beliefs. That made me laugh hard. As far as FS goes you know nothing about me. Why you keep bringing up the TC war lol I was on vac two weeks before that was even mentioned. I'm not puffed up over a damn forum full of people I'll never meet. Just setting records straight as again he talked **Filtered**. So sue me lol.

Harchy keep it cool we been peacefully hating for along time :smt050

Flint, that dude pay you for that account yet? If not I may need to come back and make some funnies.
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate

Les Ennemis wrote:Yeah I went on vac, no it was not cause of the war. You got one thing right though, myself curt drahazar hallistra and anyone left in FS when we had enough of your inactivity and surrendered to Dde after myself and curt fought for some kind of cause oh yeah drahazars ability to troll. Don't get it twisted dude at all you know nothing of my situation. Funny how you going to rip on me when dra is capable of doing that himself

making an alliance called the second coming was cool gave me laughs, you all changed your names to troll my beliefs. That made me laugh hard. As far as FS goes you know nothing about me. Why you keep bringing up the TC war lol I was on vac two weeks before that was even mentioned. I'm not puffed up over a damn forum full of people I'll never meet. Just setting records straight as again he talked **Filtered**. So sue me lol.

Flint, that dude pay you for that account yet? If not I may need to come back and make some funnies.
Brothers til then end u can have it back whern ur ready my friend.
Tap for explosive fun!
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

Cool, I will send you the money in a few minutes bud. Seems I'm just going to say **Filtered** it. Although just to let you massers know I'm going to have to vac my account from oct 14th through the 28th after that I'm game. Thanks Drab you awakened the beast brother.. Get on Skype flint I'll send you the cash..

Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

9 days, not bad.
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

Duderanch wrote:9 days, not bad.
Lol I know right!

harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Les Ennemis wrote:Yeah I went on vac, no it was not cause of the war. You got one thing right though, myself curt drahazar hallistra and anyone left in FS when we had enough of your inactivity and surrendered to Dde after myself and curt fought for some kind of cause oh yeah drahazars ability to troll. Don't get it twisted dude at all you know nothing of my situation. Funny how you going to rip on me when dra is capable of doing that himself

Don't think yourself that highly...
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

Lol oh Harchy

Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate

harchester wrote:

Don't think yourself that highly...

Touché
Tap for explosive fun!
Drahazar
Forum Elite
Alliance: Judgement
Race: Divine
ID: 1957053
Alternate name(s): Drahazar - Eternal FS Leader
Drahazar - Leader of "The Original Collective"

Les stop being such a fan boy... Drah this Drah that, yaddah yaddah yaddah i'm glad you decided to stick around. You say skype never again then skype me im confused... either way im around for the next few hours if you wanna hit me up.

As for Leader of FS you were never leader of FS. You were banished.
Spoiler
Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate

The Apocalypse wrote:Les stop being such a fan boy... Drah this Drah that, yaddah yaddah yaddah i'm glad you decided to stick around. You say skype never again then skype me im confused... either way im around for the next few hours if you wanna hit me up.

As for Leader of FS you were never leader of FS. You were banished.
Well thats probably why it crumbled then lol.
Les is a great guy. I dont see why you feel the need to act like a sour pickle.
Who died and made you pope anyway.
Tap for explosive fun!
CC90
Forum Expert
Alliance: Endgame
Race: System Lord
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): The Millenium, ~CLOUD~, ~Ragnarok, OMA SEIKU

Oh les you taking that disrespect

The pope is a stand up guy btw :---)
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
harchester wrote: Harch - no more massing from me ;)
Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate

The Millenium wrote:Oh les you taking that disrespect

The pope is a stand up guy btw :---)
Yea your right the pope is awesome.
Tap for explosive fun!
Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate

Why is your alliance sigs and stuff so santanic? Lol
:smt100
Squad EMO!!!!
Tap for explosive fun!
Tribulation
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Olympus
ID: 0

Flintcawk wrote:Why is your alliance sigs and stuff so santanic? Lol
:smt100
Squad EMO!!!!
We will happily show you ingame if you want Flint :smt060

Side not: Welcome back to the game Les, hope your stay is enjoyable, warm and all fuzzy feeling inside :)
Old sigs
Spoiler

Return to “Quitting....”