Music Section Rules

A place to discuss the music we listen to, mass to, or are looking for a greater appreciation of.
Spacey
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Music Section Rules

1. Only real music genres/styles please. For example, if "Amish Death Metal" doesn't exist in real life it is not a valid topic, and posts/threads proclaiming its greatness or otherwise belong in the temple of spam.
  2. Any threads/posts that:
    -promote the acquisition of
    -instruct in acts of
    -or linking to (a) site(s)
    -etc.

where music can be obtained in less that a legal way will be removed. If you cannot prove that the site/instruction(s)/said media operate within the law, it is better that you didn't post said questionable content.

Links posted that go to a third party site showing a music video or playing a song is allowed(ie. linking to Youtube). Links going to a third pary site where you can hear a song and download it illegally(or any violation of the law) is not allowed.
  3. Please be respectful of other music preferences. Music, like people, is varied and slagging/flaming/excessively discrediting the music is hurtful to those who enjoy the music.
  4. "No making fun of someone else's spelling/English." These threads have been dedicated solely to each individual talking about their music favorites, and should not become a discussion about spelling and syntax. It should not happen here as these threads have been dedicated solely to each individual talking about their music favorites.
  5. When you are making a topic please state the band name in the title so we don't have numerous threads talking about the same thing. Please search for existing threads about artists. Only one thread per artist is allowed. Duplicate threads will be locked and removed.
  6. Rules subject to change without notice.
Last edited by Spacey on Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"We few. We happy few. We band of brothers.
For those who shed their blood with me today
will always be my brother."
Spacey
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

rules 5 edited to add first sentence, and opened thread for feedback/discussion/questions
"We few. We happy few. We band of brothers.
For those who shed their blood with me today
will always be my brother."

Return to “Music”