LOGGING IN PROBLEM?

TributE2TerrY
Forum Newbie
Alliance: The Order
Race: The Ajna
ID: 1954620

LOGGING IN PROBLEM?

Yesterday when i wanted to log in, the game asked me to enter a new password and e-mail inm like it always do, but like i always do i typed my same e-mail inand now i am still waiting for the server to send me my new password so that i can log in? please help....

NICKNAME - TributE2TerrY
E-MAIL - pietervanderwalt123@gmail.com

Can you help me on this situation? because i cant log in atm with my old password!!!

Don't Hate Me Cause You Aint Me...
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

Re: LOGGING IN PROBLEM?

Games mailing system has been down for at least 3 days from what I've heard/read on forums.
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

TributE2TerrY wrote:Yesterday when i wanted to log in, the game asked me to enter a new password and e-mail inm like it always do
Did you not enter a new password then like it asked? If you did why do you need it sent to you?

Also you do not need to enter a new or same email, it is only asking you to change the password. It just happens to have the email option on the same page.
Image ImageImageImage
TributE2TerrY
Forum Newbie

Either way I also retyped my sam password so it should still work? But I can't log in till I get the activation e-mail from the server? So how long am I going to wait? Is everyone having the same problem? Because I'm gonna get attacked real hard? I get a lot of naq per turn.... And if I'm not on ima get hit hard.

Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

TributE2TerrY wrote:Either way I also retyped my sam password so it should still work? But I can't log in till I get the activation e-mail from the server? So how long am I going to wait? Is everyone having the same problem? Because I'm gonna get attacked real hard? I get a lot of naq per turn.... And if I'm not on ima get hit hard.
I don't think anyone else is affected. Only you because you changed your email (or re-entered it).

Email urgent@gatewars.com

Next time don't re-enter your email. In fact never change the email ever. There has always been an issue with activation emails.
Image ImageImageImage
Kikaz
For the Lulz

Nah Clarkey, everyones effected by this.. Email system is down.

If you change email ingame, it wont send new password.
New accounts apparently don't get passwords.
Frogot login button doesn't send anything.

Theres more posts and examples floating around but im too lazy to find them right now. lol

And yes I realize he posted in wrong section.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=187932

IceBreaker wrote:I think this is bug which admin should fix fast. My friend contact me today saying that he wanted to create account in the game and play but never recived "REGISTRATION MAIL WITH PASSWORD" then he tryed forgot password if that will do the trick and same nothing.

So bug is:
- Registration form doesnt send details
- Forgot password doesnt send details

So no new players cant join the game ...

viewtopic.php?f=96&t=187888

Forum wrote:i should have the email fixed within 24hours.
until then pls email support@gatewars.com
subject: need password for quantum account - this email
(and make sure you send it from the email you registered wth).
or post username used here and i will PM it...(i just PMd you general having guessed your username :) )
General Riviera wrote:I still haven't received a confirmation email. :(
Last edited by Kikaz on Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Sarevok wrote:
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I follow you anywhere
And never ever care
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

To be honest I don't care what Jason says, there are plenty of threads reporting issues with not receiving emails from ingame due to changing emails, requesting forgotten password etc since the start of this game. It has been going on for years, it is nothing new. Jason has been told about this issue for years, and it still goes on.
Image ImageImageImage
Kikaz
For the Lulz

Nah this is new, since the server went down 3 days ago.
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Sarevok wrote:

I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I follow you anywhere
And never ever care
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Kikaz wrote:Nah this is new, since the server went down 3 days ago.
People not receiving emails from the game server, hmm sounds old to me. Like I said people have changed their emails in the past and not received reactivation emails. It is the exact same thing. Might be caused by a different issue, but the whole email thing is the same problem that Jason has ignored for years.
Image ImageImageImage
Kikaz
For the Lulz

Well this isn't just one person not getting an email here and there, I mean the entire email system is down, for all the games.
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Sarevok wrote:

I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I follow you anywhere
And never ever care
Quina Quen
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Diamond Dust

Kikaz is right. It is a new issue. If it was going on for years we wouldn't have seen any new players since 2007 and I am quite sure we have.

There is another thread related to the issue in the Quantum section that I created and still nothing has been done about it.

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=187928
The ascended entity formerly known as Diamond Dust
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

Both are true. Its a new problem, but issues like it have been popping up quite a number of times over the years. If it had been the same problem all the time, it'd been easy for J to solve.
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

As Zeratul said, both are correct.

It's the same problem as seen many times in the past, just this time it's on a much wider scale. Hopefully it will get fixed completely.
Image ImageImageImage
TributE2TerrY
Forum Newbie

well it seems to me that none of the e-mail systems is working because i e-mailed urgent and support and none of them are replying... im getting kind of over this :/

Will it be fixed soon?

Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

Urgent@ and support@ do not reply instantly. Nor always quickly. It can take days from email is sent till they reply, though of course they might act on it quicker (support@ in particular).

Unlike the games run online, SGW is a small-staffed game with few people managing it.
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...

Return to “Bugs Archive”